My new number one girl

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

 "Wang Zi! Guess who's home?!" The man in a blue jacket shouts walking through the front door.

"Dad!" The three year old boy scream running into his dad's arms. He lift him up.

"Hey Wang Zi!" He mother happily smile after him. "I missed you." She kiss him on the cheek. His mother always had the warmest feeling. His number one girl.

"Hey Wang Zi guess who this is?" His dad ask pointing to the baby in his mom's arms.

"A baby?"

"Wang Zi this is your baby sister! Gui Gui." He stare closly at the baby. It was a pretty big baby too.

"Gui Gui? It's a big baby. Was this big baby really in your tummy?" His parents look at each and laugh.

"Haha you're pretty smart Wang Zi..." He dad pat his head.

"Sorry for being gone so long." His mother apoligizes. "C'mon let's go to the living room."

"I wanna hold her!" He said in excitment quickly sitting on the sofa.

"Careful..." She said slowly putting the baby in his arms.

"Mom this baby is heavy... Does she weight like 10 pounds?"

She pause for minute. "Hehe Wang Zi, where Ms. Wong?"

"She's upstair using the bathroom."

"I'll go see what's she doing then." Wang Zi smile gracefully at Gui Gui.

"Dad why were you guys gone for two weeks?"

"Oh nothing... Just problems. C'mon I want to hold her too." He said and reach for the baby, suddenly she starts crying. "Well looks like she only like her brother..." He chuckle and pat Wang Zi's head. "I'll go help your mother. She must be tire. Be careful with her." Wang Zi smile at Gui Gui.

"My precious Gui Gui... Mommy can be number two, because you're my new number one girl." He lower his head to kiss her forehead. "You smell nice..."

[Ten years Later]

"WANG ZI! WANG ZI YOU DUMMIE! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"Ugh... My precious LOUD sister..." He sat up from the thickest branch he was laying on; a tree in their backyard. "Loud Mouth, up here in the tree!" Gui Gui stomp over to the tree. "What?"

"You should know it's time for karate." She put her hands on her hips. "Hurry let's go to the basement."

"So troublesome..." Wang Zi sigh and hop down from the tree. "Where do you find the energy so early in the moning? Did you drink Redbull?"

"Nope. It was sprite. Haha hurry let's get going." She rushes in. Wang Zi groan and stroll into the house's basement. Gui Gui was on the phone.

"Yeah, I'll tell him. Bye."

"Who was that?"

"It was teacher. He says he can't make it. So we'll just practice ourselves."

"No need. Wait 'till tomorrow."

"Eh? Are you running away? You scared?"

"What are you saying? You never beat me once in a match."

"Maybe today I will."

"Keep dreaming..." Anger rushes to Gui Gui's head. She charges towards him.

"Today you're going to lose!" Wang ZI smirk and rub the back of his head. As she reaches him he quickly lift her up.

"EH?! HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!" Gui Gui shout.

"Haha you're too easy."

"Let go!" She struggle out of his grip and drop her onto the floor. She took the chance and quickly grab onto Wang ZI's waist. "Flip over!" No use, Wang Zi grab her shoulders and lift her in the air.

"Ah!!!! What? How'd you do that too?!"

"See? Easy..." Wang Zi brag losing his grip; he position his grasp. "You're so lig-" Something felt weird. Panicing he realize what he touched and drop her. Gui Gui quickly grab his hair and they both hit the ground. Wang Zi ended up on top of her.

"OWW! BROTHER WHAT THE HECK?!" She shout. Wang Zi stare at her, his heart start racing. 'Not this feeling again...' He thought. 'Why is my heart beating so fast. I'm I burning up again...' Gui Gui pushes him away. "Get off already, you're heavy brother. Warn me before you're going to drop me. Nearly injure me, lucky your hair is long." She joke messing with his hair. Wang Zi sat there confuse. 'This is a weird feeling; I've been having these heart problems for couples of years now...'

"Ey, earth to Wang Zi!" Gui Gui said waving her hand in his face.

"I-Uh- Gui Gui..."

"Hmm?" Wang Zi blush.

"When... Did... You... Um..."

"Spill it out already!" She shout wacking the back of his head. "You talk like a dummie."

"Ow! Ok! WHEN DID YOU START GETTING S!?" He shout. His hand flew over his mouth. Gui Gui stare at him shock. 

"YOU- HOW'D YOU KNOW!!!!?"

"When I lift you..." He whispher. Gui Gui sob.

"AHHH!!!"

"I'M S-SORRY! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Wang Zi studder.

"BROTHER I CAN'T HELP IT! THEY JUST GROW WITHOUT ME KNOWING!!! THEY ITCH, ITCH, ITCH, AND ITCH! THEN BEFORE I KNEW IT THEY'RE HUGE!!!" Wang Zi's jaw drop to the ground.

"You did not just shout that..."

"BROTHER! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?! I DON'T WANT THEM!" Wang Zi burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SUCH A TOMBOY GUI GUI! ALL GIRLS WANT BIG S! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD!!!" He calm down, holding his tummy. "You're so weird..."

"SHUT UP! I'M HAVING A CRISIS AND YOU JUST SIT THERE LAUGHING! WHY DON'T YOU GROW SOME TOO AND SEE HOW IT FEELS LIKE!" She shout running up the stairs. He sat there looking at his hand, and stars blushing again.

"They were pretty small though..."