Everything is a Mess...

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

I don't know... I wasn't thinking when I ran away from Wang Zi. I didn't think I was so stupid to actually enter Xiao Yu's room. I slam the door behind me. My cheeks were burning. 'Calm down... Calm down...' I said walking down the little hall that led to the bed room. In there I heard noises.

"Let her go!"

"I won't."

"But you love me!" Ya Tou shouts. Xiao Yu was quiet. I stood in the small hallway, hoping not be seen. "You're just using her to forget about me."

"I will never do that to her." Xiao Yu utters. "Ya Tou... Remember that you're the one who left me. The one who wanted to marry a smart and handsome guy."

"Well... Guess who was my fiance... Wang Zi. I was suppose to marry him when he got back. That's why I left you. But I know... I can't let you go... Are you going to let me go?" I stood there shock. 'Wang Zi was going to marry Ya Tou? Did my parents arrange this?' I heard. I back up a little. "And plus... It seems that Wang Zi lov-"

"Don't!" It was silent. Xiao Yu got up from where he was sitting. "Don't say such nonsense!" 

"You know it's true! Or else you would be able to hear me out." Xiao Yu was making his way to towards me. "Wait! Where are you going?!"

"To look for Gui Gui..."

"Why?! I bet she's fine! She's probably with someone else!" Xiao Yu kept walking closer. I step back up and reach for the door. 'Got to get out! I can't let them know I was listening.' I hear Ya Tou shout again. "Today's your birthday huh?!" Xiao Yu was quiet. "Gui forgot your birthday! Even I still remembered. How can she be your girlfriend if she don't know anything about you? Were you planning to spend it with her?"

"I was planning to be with her... Forever..." He whispers. I stop. My heart stop. I was leaning on the door. 'Somehow I feel like... He's just pushing her away... Using me..."

"Like... Marry her? She's too young! You're too young! You love ME!"

"I was going to make her mine. Literally. I've forgotten all about you." Everything was silent. I was shock. 'I can't take this anymore. I should've gone out earlier...' I thought reaching for the knob. Suddenly it swung open and I fell out.

"Ah!" Flat on my stomach. "Ow..."

"Gui?" Xiao Yu said, he was walking over to the door. 'Oh no!' I quickly stood up and ran down the hall and towards the elevator. In there Sam was holding the door for me. I had no choice but to go in. Xiao Yu race after me. "Gui!" He shouts. He almost got me but the door of the elevator close. I was heavily breathing. 'Everything is a mess.'

"You're welcome." Sam said after a while.

"Oh! Sorry... I mean thank you..." I blurt. He looks at me and chuckle. "What's so funny?"

"Everything's a mess." He said. 'Whao, could he read my mind?' I look at him. "I know everything and yet I can't say anything."

"What do you mean?"

"Gui... You're much too young. That's for sure, but I hope I'm just not too late when you're old enough." He leans his head on the wall. He took a step foward and press the number five.

"Wait, why are we?"

"Xiao Yu will totally go downstairs if we do right? It's safer up there." I look at him confuse.

"Aren't you on your brother's side?"

"Off course, that's why I'm doing this." I shot him a confuse glance. "Trust me... I know what I'm doing."

"How?" He sigh and held my hands.

"I just am... Little sister..."