Spy Date Mission Two

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Wang Zi you've been dragging me all day! I want to go on one ride on my own will!" Tong Tong squeals.

"Ugh..." He lost sight of Gui anyways so why not? "Fine since you cooperated... I'll go on a- Whao!" Before he can finish, she swings him around and presents him the couple boat ride. "This? Are you serious?"

"C'mon... This way we can have a more relaxing, romantic, and private time together. Whatever we do on that boat won't be seen... Not even by us." She poet and slid a finger down his chest. "Oh wait, let me put on the lipstick for even more joyment and a little something to remember me by after the date." Tong Tong give him one of her seduce looks and walks down the pathway to the bathroom. 

[Ten minutes later]
"She isn't back yet... I'm already the next one up. How long is it to put on lipstick..." Wang Zi sighs and stood behind the yellow line from the swans boat coming through and glittering river. "Where's Gui Gui anyways? Did she go home?" Suddenly someone bumps into him.

"Ah, sorry! Xiao Yu? Is that you?" Gui Gui said and look closely at him; it was dark and foggy from the spring wheather. Wang Zi quickly turn away, surprise. "Where'd you go? We missed our turn!"

"I... I..."

"It's ok miss. I saw him wait in line for ten minutes now. You may go in the boat." The guy running the ride said and open the small door.

"Oh, ok... Sure..." She said and walk in. Wang Zi follow after. "God, it's dark... Isn't the bright lights and stuff at the end of the ride?" Wang Zi clear his throat and follow her to small tunnel that leads to the boats. 'Great, this is a chance for me to make a fool out of Xiao Yu. Why does she think I'm Xiao Yu anyways?' Wang Zi touches his hair and chuckles. 'Almost same hair style, I guess.'

"What's so funny?"

"O-oh nothing! Geez isn't this walkway so long or what. I hate walking. I rather... Swim." Wang Zi whisper and smile. 'I sound dumb... Good...'

"Swim? I love swimming. If only we could breathe under water huh?" She giggle and reach the boat. 'Darn!' Gui Gui step into the boat and sat in the front, facing the back. Wang Zi sat in the back, facing the front (They're facing each other). "So, where did you go earlier?"

"I-I needed to take a big dump. You know me." Wang Zi said and quickly cover his mouth to smile. 'This is great she'll think Xiao Yu's gross... Which is actually me!'

"You're talking so weird..."

"No, I'm always talk like this. You just don't know me." After each lie he'll turn back to himself enjoying the moment.

"But I'm grateful we're dating. Remember when we first met?" Wang Zi stop giggling.

"Uhh... Sure... That time I check you out at the mall!"

"No dummie..." Gui sighs. "The time my brother left me. You were there for me." Wang Zi widen his eyes. 'I brought them together...'