Welcome home

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Ey Xiao Yu! Where are you going?!"

"Sorry Ya Tou, I'm worried about Gui Gui. She hasn't pick up her phone for a long time now, and I'm worried. I'll get you a late birthday present ok?" He said and rush out the door into his car. Ya Tou look as he disappear down the corner. 

"Don't go..."

[Gui Gui's house]

"Whaaaa! My Wang Zi!" Mother shout as we step in of the front door. "I missed you!!!" She gave him a tight hug.

"Haha mother I missed you too." He smile and hug her back.

"How's my son?" Dad said as mother pull apart.

"Father..." He smile and hug him. I hug him. Everyone hug him. We were just grateful that he was back.

"C'mon, go get ready for later. Wang Zi you seem to have a lot of admires." Mom giggle.

"What'd you mean?"

"You know... My friend's daughters are really interested in you..." She said with a big grin on her face.

"Oh, mom stop being so funny! Who would like brother that way?!" I joke. Mother shot a look at me.

"Look who's talking, the person who failed in her first love..." Mom said and walk into the kitchen.

"Eh! Don't bring that up..." I look at Wang Zi. "I'm actually doing pretty good now..."

"Haha! Sis you still the same little girl... C'mon carry this suitcase." He said and drop it on me.

"What? Why me?"

"Aren't you going to help your brother? Who just came back from a long tiring trip?" Father had to add. He also walk into the kitchen.

"Aiyo, he sat in the plane for hours relaxing and riding first class! He must've so much fun he don't even miss us." I said and pinch his cheeks. I turn to the stairs and start climbing it.

"I miss you..." Wang Zi whisper. "A lot..."

[Later]

"So... How was you're private school?" I ask walking into his room. Where he just finish unpacking.

"It was good, and felt a lot of freedom."

"Yeah, you're so luckly... I'm just here, being controll by mom and dad, It's annoying,"

"Good, it should be like that. Who knows what you get into, if no one's there to look over you." He joke. I grab a pillow and threw it at him.

"Shut up, I bet I'll handle it perfectly..." I murmur and sat on his bed playing with some of his souvenirs. "So are planning on dating one of those girls mom was talking about?"

"You know I'm not interested in dating girls."

"But brother you know you ARE eighteen now. You should get a girlfriend."

"Ah... I don't want to think about it. If you're going to lecture me about it than I rather poke needles into my ears." He said and grab the souvenir from my hands.

"WHAT?! How rude of you!" I said, quickly I hop onto his back.

"Gui! What are you doing?!"

"Don't act like that! Remember old times!" I said and flip over back onto the bed. "C'mon! Give me all you got and don't hold back. I'm much more powerful than you think."

"And like old times. I'm not going to fight you..." He said and start walking towards the door. I quickly ran and punch his back. He flew out the door.

"Are you sure?" I ask with my hand on my hip.

"Fine." He said and stood up. "You're on."