Failure at first love...

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

 "So Gui Gui, what's a movie you would like to see?" Ah Wei ask walking by her. Ao Quan and Wang Zi were walking ahead, everytime Wang Zi peek at them, Ao Quan would nudge him to turn around.

"Give them some privacy. They're bonding."

"Leave me alone, I'm already annoy enough by you." He said and ignore him.

"Gui Gui says she wants to see the new fighting movie. So, let's go to the theater!" Ah Wei shout to them.

"Um... We don't have to! I mean, weren't we going to show you around Ah Wei?" Gui Gui suggest.

"What? Show me around? I already know this town." He said to Gui Gui. She stare at him, confuse. Ao Quan heard their conversation and quickly walk over.

"Hey! Why don't we go to the theater after all! I mean Wang Zi and I want to see the horror movie that just came out!"

"No, I don't!" Wang Zi interupt.

"Shush!" Ao Quan said, Wang Zi gave him an irritated look. "Let's not waste time!" He grab both of their hands walking pass Wang Zi.

[Theater Ticket Booth]
"Ok you two go buy your tickets over there; while me and Wang Zi go over there! Well whenever he gets here. He walks slow." Ao Quan said pushing them towards the booth.

"Eh? Ao Quan..." Gui Gui protest. "I... I want to watch the movie with you too..." She whispher and blush.

"What?" Ah Wei stare at them back and forth.

"Oh, sorry but you have to accompany Ah Wei, he's your date." Ao Quan accidently blurt out. He quickly cover his mouth. he look at Ah Wei. 

"Date? I'm not here to date... Weren't we all here to accompany him?!" Gui points to Ah Wei. Ao Quan shut his eyes. 

"Ao Quan didn't you say she was here to date me?!" He shout. "You said if Gui Gui agrees to date me then I promise I'll let you date my sister?!"

"Well..." He start. Gui Gui stop him.

"His sister?! You use me so you can go out with his sister?! How can you do that?!" She bit her bottom lip. "Ao Quan... I- I like you!" She shout. People walking around start to stare at the scene.

"You wha-" Ao Quan try to say again, but Ah Wei stop him.

"You like him?! You're suppose to be on a date with me?! I like you!" He said.

"Like me?! We just met!"

"Look you two, I-" They both glare at Ao Quan. He stutter. "I-it was my idea. I wanted to date your sister, so when I made the deal with you, I plan to hook you up with Gui Gui." He pause and look at them both. "I mean, it's a good thing! She's single and your type! And Gui he's a great boxer! You love fighting right? So it's two birds with one stone!" He finish. Gui Gui stare at the ground. "So... Why don't you two go in there and have a fun time. After all this craziness everyone will be happy! You'll have a girl and I'll have my gir-" Before that last phrase Gui Gui ran over and slap him. He held his cheek, shock.

"W-what about me? I'm not happy. I like YOU!" She wipe her tears and look him right in the eye. "BUT NOT ANYMORE! YOU JERK!" She shout and ran out the theater. On her way out she bump into Wang Zi who was still taking his time walking.

"Gui Gui what's wrong?!" He ask. Gui Gui ignores him and kept running. He sighs, "Man..." and chase after her. Ah wei walk over to Ao Quan who was still holding his cheek.

"Don't go near my sister..." He warn and walk out. All the people around starts whisphering and walk away. Ao Quan stood there alone. 

"What did I do?"

[Central Park]
"Gui Gui wait up! What happen?!"

"Leave me alone Wang Zi! Why are you being such a snot!"

"So torublesome." He said and ran at full speed to reach her. As he did Wang Zi grab her hand and flip her into his arms. Gui Gui already know she can't outrun him. She just lay in his arms weeping. "What happen?"

"Wang Zi... I want to go home..." Gui Gui cried and held onto his shirt. Wang Zi hug her closely to him.

"You should take a rest. We'll talk later. I bet you couldn't sleep at all last night." He whispher. Gui Gu lay her head on his shoulder and close her eyes.

"My first love is a big failure..." She slowly smile. "Thank you for being here Brother." She last stated and slowly float into a deep sleep. After a couples of minute of carrying Gui Gui, Wang Zi stop in the middle of the playground. He can feel his heartbeat through his chest. Wang Zi's feet start to weaken as he knelt down. Wang Zi start pounding his chest with his right hand. 'What's this again?' he thought. "What's this feeling?! Do I have some kind of heart problem?" He continue pounding his heart, as Gui Gui snuggle at his shirt.

"I want some choclate kisses too..." She talk in her sleep. Wang Zi stop pounding his heart and stare at her. His eyes narrow at her lips.

"Kisses..." He repeat and hesitantly close his eyes. The heartbeat became louder and faster and his face starts burning up, as he lower his head towards Gui Gui's.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look, that boy and girl is kissing over there." A little boy sitting in the swing said.

"Young love, how cute..."

Gui Gui felt something press on her lip, she doesn't know what it is and kept sleeping.