Just a brother...

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Wang Zi! Hurry we're late!" Gui Gui shout ten feet ahead of him.

"She may look like a princess but she's still the same Gui Gui... A tomboy." He sigh to himself.

"Oh! I can see them!" Gui Gui shout excitedly. "He looks so dreamy..." Wang ZI flick her forehead.

"Remember you're not here for him. It's for HIS friend. Now where is she?"

"She? That's weird, isn't Ao Quan talking to a guy?" Gui Gui rub her head and points to the short guy. Wang Zi quickly look over.

"A guy?!" He sighs and rushes over to Ao Quan. Ao Quan saw him coming and wave over. "Yo Wang Z-" Wang Zi grab his shirt collar and drag him a couple feet away. Gui Gui walk up to Ao Quan's friend.

"What's going on?"

"Oh, you must be Gui Gui. Wow, you're really cute." He blushes. "Just like Au Quan said." The guy smile. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ah Wei, Ao Quan's friend." He said and held out his hand. Gui Gui slowly shook it.

"I thought your friend was a girl!" Wang Zi said and pinning him against a wall.

"Hold up, why would you think that?"

"Because you said it was a she! What are you planning?"

"Ok, Ok. Calm down, I meant a boy! I messed up that's it! Stop being such a over-protected brother." He said and pat Wang Zi's shoulder. "C'mon let go back."

"Brother..." Wang Zi repeat. "Just her brother..."