Invitations, Greetings, and Announcement!

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

 "She's your ex, isn't she?! The one you went to during the date yesterday." She looks at them in disbelief. Xiao Yu looks at her.

"She's not my ex... She's my..." Xiao Yu pauses. "Childhood friend only..."He whispers. Wang Zi frowns again. 

"Liar!" He said and almost swing at Xiao Yu again. I grab his fist and twirl him around.

"I'm sure Xiao Yu wouldn't lie to me..." I whisper and grab Xiao Yu's hand and start walking downstairs. Wang Zi stood there angry, yet melancholy.

"Damn..."

[Next day]
Everything was explain. The reason Wang Zi told me to pack up was a trip mother and father had plan for the family. They even invited Xiao Yu. We were going to his hometown to meet his mother, since she lives alone. I didn't know why the sudden vacation arrangement, but I just wanted to spend some time with Xiao Yu. Since father's vacation couldn't start in two more days, and that the free train tickets were due, mother wanted us three to go there first. They will come after in an airplane. Right now, I'm at the train station waiting for Wang Zi and Xiao Yu. 'What are those two idiots doing!? We're leaving in five minutes!' I thought but suddenly someone cover my eyes from behind. "Wah? who is it?"

"Guess..."

"Xiao Yu?" I utter.

"No..."

"Wang Zi..."

"Who's that... No..." I pull his hand away and turn around. I look at him really hard.

"Who are you?"

"Haha... You're as cute as my brother said." He Pinch my cheeks. I pull away.

"Xiao Yu?" I guess.

"Yep." He said and look at me. Fro a second there his face expression changes. This guy's eyes softens and slowly smile. "You're just like the same, still have chubby cheeks." He said and reaches for them again I back off. He look like he was about to cry.

"Have we met before?" He stares at me for a second and smiles.

"No... I'm just implying..."

"Implying?"

"Brother you're here already?" Xiao Yu said holding two bags of stuff. "Hey Gui sorry to make you wait. This is my brother, since we were going to see my mother again, I invited him." he said and drop the things next to his brother.

"Oh, I totally understand. That's cool. It's nice you should go back and watch over your mother." I smile. His brother look at me again, with an arkward facial.

"Yes they should..." He said and held out his hand. "I'm Sam Wang."

"I-I'm GuiGui." I greet and shook it. "Wah you two really look alike." I laugh and try not to sound arkward from what aura just rose over me.

"Xiao Yu!" Someone shout from behind. Before looking back I look at Xiao Yu's face. It was pale. With that in mind I slowly turn around. It was Wang Zi with two other girls. First Tong Tong, then a extremely cute girl. 'Who is she?'

"Ya Tou?" I heard Xiao Yu whispher. Wang Zi walk up to me and crosses his arms.

"I decided to invite Tong Tong, so I won't be lonely, with the two love birds." Wang Zi step some steps closer to Xiao Yu. "But then she wanted to bring her sister along. Off course it was ok... Right Xiao Yu?" He smirks. Still, Xiao Yu was pale. I look at them in confusion. 'This could be one of the most uncomfortable trip ever.' Sam notice the great tentions and walk over to Tong Tong.

"Wow, what a pretty face you are... Mind if we have some private time sitting together in the train?" She look at him and quickly at Wang Zi, but the sl^t she is, Tong tong agree.

"Off course..." She giggles and they walk in together into the train. I just look at Ya Tou. She glares my way. 'What..'

"I'm Gui Gui." I start and held out my hand. She walk passes me and pulls Wang Zi's arm. 

"Nice to meet my boyfriend's sister." She said and smile. 'What?! Wang Zi's girlfriend, already?! HOW?!' Wang Zi looks at her confuse. Xiao Yu narrow his eyes at her and walk over to me. Wang Zi study his every move.

"Hey Ya Tou, this is Gui Gui, my fiance." He said and grab my shoulder. He leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I look at him in shock. I exhale. 'Is this is really meant for me... Or her?'