OPEN DOOR!

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

I kept running... And for my clumsiness I bump into someone. "Ah... Sorry..." I apologize and pick up some books that he dropped. He quickly stood up and brushes off the dirt on his black pants. He fixes his hair and grabs the books out of my hand.

"It's ok, I must've deserve it anyways." He murmurs and starts walking. I look at him as he walk away. 'Deserved it?'

"Gui!" I heard Xiao Yu call out from behind me. I froze. 'Oh no!' I panic and didn't know what to do. Well, actually I ran up to the guy I just bump into.

"Hahaha! That's so funny!" I shout and put my hand on his shoulder. He gave me a weird look. I gave him the 'play along' look and start dragging him out the door. I kept going until Xiao Yu was out of my sight. I exhale and lean on him. "Whew..." He turns to me.

"Are you done using me now?" He asks. I quickly backed off. "What was so funny that made you laugh so hard??"

"Sorry! I- I mean, the way you said that you deserved it... It was funny. I don't really get it..." I trail off. He look at me and laughs. I'm having an awkward conversation with this guy. 

"What I meant was... I was eavesdropping on you and your boyfriend. Hope tonight goes like he wanted it." He said. My face flushes red. Awkward conversation got worst!

"Wait! You were listening?!" I ask embarrass. He smirks and kept walking. I reach up to him. "I... It's not what you think..." I add. "Just to make things clear. I'm only sixteen turning to seventeen. So-"

"Sixteen? That's the right age for your kind of girls to be doing those stuff." He said. "Everyone comes here and do that." I look at him in disbelief.

"I- I resent that! Not everyone is like that!" He ignores me and kept walking. 'What a rude guy...' I caught up to him again. He walks fast. "What's your name?"

"Jiro."

"W-why are you judging others without knowing them, and plus you eavesdropped." He stops walking and turns to me.

"You girls are always using your charm to seduce boys and break their heart after." He confronts. 'I'm guessing he had some girl issues before and he's just putting it out on me.' I rub my arms, it was getting a little chilly. "You have your boyfriend... But that other guy in there is totally into you also. You and your girl charms. It's a waste to the guy's love." He blurts at me and strolsl along with his walk.

"The other guy? Which other guy..."

"The one with spike hair. I can tell you got him around your fingers." I stop and thought about it.

"Wang Zi?He's my-"

"Hmm? Prince? Too bad his princess is taken away and getting laid by another guy tonight." The anger ran into my head. I ran in front of him.

"Stop putting me in that column! I'm not 'those' kind of girls! I don't what your problem is but you got no right to call every girl like that." He stares at me for a minute and cover his mouth with his hand. "What?"

"Hahah!!! That's funny... You're a funny girl... But I'm guessing that's a little right. You did run from him and now you're here with me, to waste time. Are you not going back into the hotel?" I blush. "You ran. Funny, I wonder why... Is because you don't love him?"

"I- That's none of your business. I'm just not like that! Final!" I don't know why, but I kept walking with him. We talked... 'This is so weird.'

"I'm guessing you're really afraid to go back." He said and put his books on the ground.

"Why?"

"Because you walked me home. Or are you just trying to hook up with me..." I look forward. We were in front of a house.

"Uh... Sorry! Got to go!" I shout and quickly turn back. I heard him chuckle behind me. "Plus I'm not what you just said!" I warn and kept running... 'Where am I running to? I don't want to go back to the hotel...' I walk down the path we came. 'Should I go into Sam and Tong Tong's room and just kick him out? Yeah... I rather be with Tong Tong then Ya Tou...' I slowly approach the hotel again. It was getting quieter. 'Ok... Xiao Yu's no where in sight...' I scurry into the lobby and behind the trash bin. I saw Xiao Yu standing at the counter.

"Check again." He said to the counter girl.

"Sir, I already did. Gui Gui never check in or got the key to the room." He walk in circles, frustrated. 'Sorry Xiao Yu...' I swiftly dodge behind him and dive into the elevator before it closed. I press the button and wait for it to arrive to level four. When it did I rush out into the long hall. 'Duh I don't have the key... My stuff might be in there... I ran away from him before I can even take my suitcase anywhere. Suddenly the second elevator came to a stop and IN COMES XIAO YU! I dodge behind the cleaning supply cart. He was walking closer. Luckily, Ya Tou jump out of no where and clings onto him.

"Xiao Yu... Where's your girlfriend?" I listen. "Was she scared to spend the night with you?"

"Ya Tou... Leave me alone..."

"Aw..." I kept on staring... To my surprise... I wasn't shock see this. "You know... I wouldn't be scared to spend it with you..." She said and circle around him.

"I know... That's how you are..." She hug him from behind. I turn away. 'I don't want to see this anymore. I feel like the third-wheeler here. Even though I unknowingly here.' I crept backwards trying not to make a sound and reach for a door knob. I held onto it. I was far enough for them ot to hear me. 'Wah! It's not lock!' Xiao Yu and Ya Tou start coming my way, so I quickly open the door and ran in the room. I trip over something.

"Ow..." I look around. "Is this my Tong Tong's room?" I look over the to the two beds. "Wait my suitcase? Is this the room Xiao Yu and I were suppose to be in?" I grab it and stood up. I heard Ya Tou and Xiao Yu right behind the door. "What if they're coming in here?!" And as I thought the door knob was twisting. Panicking I ran into the bathroom and lock the door. "Whew..." I lean my head on the wall. "Please don't find me..." I whisper and put my ear on the door.

"I'm going over to Xiao Yu! Don't look for me! I drop some stuff here so don't look at it." Ya Tou shouts from the other side. 'What is she talking about? Isn't this Xiao Yu's room?'

"Sure whatever!" Someone shout from behind me. I jerk up. 'Wait, I just notice this bathroom is all steamy... And the light was on before I ran in here...' I slowly turn around. Wang Zi was just making his way out of the shower, rubbing his hair with a towel. 'I was too disturb to notice he was already in here taking a shower!' My eyes widen and I held my breath. Wang Zi stop as soon as he saw me. His eyes widen.

"Gui?" He coughs. I stare at him. The heat in the bathroom seem to be running up my nose and making me faint. From the view I saw, made it worse. The towel in his hand was the only towel in the room, at the moment. Sure it was foggy... But I saw it all.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I pound on the door. "GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!" He look at me confuse. But notice... He look down and saw his no-pants-is-on zone.

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!" He shouts.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!"

"GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!" Again, too distrub I wasn't thinking. I struggle around the lock. "OPEN IT! IT'S NOT LOCK!"

"IT'S LOCK!"  I cry. Wang Zi rushes over to his clothes that was laying next to me. He grab it and pull. That's where it went really wrong... Well you see... HIS PANTS WAS UNDER MY FOOT SO WHEN HE PULLED IT, I LOST MY BALANCE AND FELL OVER. It was bad enough I was in panic and struggling to get out. I didn't fall on a normal hard concrete bathroom floor and hurt myself like I was suppose to also. Instead I jot down right on the body and hit the floor with a soft thump. We lay there in silent and shock. 'That... Did... Not... Just... Happen...' His stare right into my soul. I look back horrify. It took a long ten seconds before my numb body reacted. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shot off him, stumble to my feet, open the door, and collapse onto the bed. "MA!!!!!!!!!" I shout. "WHY DOES THE WORST THINGS HAPPEN TO ME!?" I got to my feet and ran out the room. Wang Zi still lay on the floor stun. His face was red and his body was burning.

"My head is running wild now..." He whispers and shuts his eyes.