Spy Date Mission One

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Xiao Yu over here!" I shout waving to him. he was standing by the bathroom.

"Gui Gui you were here all this time? Where were you?" He ask rushing over.

"Actually I was late, sorry. Had a little problem at home. It's no biggie now."

"Good. So What do you want to ride first?"

"That one!" I shout pointing at the tallest roller coaster. Xiao Yu widen his eyes a little. I laugh at his expression. "But if you don't wanna..."

"No it's ok. It's not like I'm scared." He laugh and trial off staring at the coaster again.

"C'mon let's go!" I shout and drag him towards it. A couple of feet away Wang Zi stood there watching them. Tong Tong was in the bathroom. She came out wearing a whole new outfit.

"Where'd you get that?" Wang ZI ask.

"I bought it in that store." She points to a fancy looking building.

"Anyways. Let's go on the big coaster over there." He said and start dragging her.

"Wha- Wait! That roller coatser is going to ruin my hair!" Wang Zi sneakily stays behind as they load people onto the ride. As the ride starts Xiao Yu clutches onto the handle tightly. Gui Gui smile and peck him on the cheek on the way up to the first drop. Wang Zi frowns. 'Psh that weakling...' Slowly the roller coaster reaches the top. It stops for a second and rushes forward.

 

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh! Xiao Yu isn't it fun!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Haha I guess that's a yes! Whaoooooooooooooooo!!!" Gui Gui shout and rise her hand up. A couple seats away Wang Zi and Tong Tong was sitting together. 'She acting too friendly with him. He such a baby by the way... How can he be afriad of these kind of ride....'

"Wang Zi it's so fast!!!!" Tong Tong scream trying to protect her hair from the wind as much as possible. 'Xiao Yu is just like this girl...' He sigh and kept a close eye at his little sister.

[After five more times on the roller coaster]
"Wahh! Wasn't that addicting! I wanna go again!"

"Oh... ok..." Xiao Yu said in pain and held his stomach. Gui Gui finally pity him and fix his hair. She led him to a bench. 

"I'm just kidding. You don't have to go anymore. It's already nice enough that you went once." She giggle.

"What that's suppose you mean?"

"I know you're afriad of roller coaster, because your mother never brought you here before."

"You know me too well, I guess... So can we go play games instead."

"Yup, I bet you'll be better at that." I laugh and drag him off the bench. Xiao Yu slowly walk and look at her. 'Gui Gui, you're really something...' He thought.

"C'mon Wang Zi! Let's go home! I've been on the roller coaster FIVE times! I'm not going on it again! My hair's ruin! My make up is ruin also!" About five feet away Tong Tong whine and clings onto Wang Zi.

"Shhh!" He said and hid behind some bushes.

"What are you doing?! Stalking someone?!"

"Off course not!" Wang Zi said and scurry to a tree. He notice Xiao Yu pretending to stretch and reach over Gui Gui's shoulder. They stop to get some ice cream. Wang Zi quickly walk closer and threw a rock at him.

"Ow!" Xiao Yu pull away his arm. Wang Zi dodges behind some people.

"Eh. Xiao Yu what's wrong?"

"A rock just flew out of nowhere and hit me." He said rubbing his head.

"What? Really? Lemme see." She said and tiptoe to look at his forehead. Instead she lost balance and lean on Xiao Yu, blushing.

"I'm fine now..." He said to her in a happy tone. Wang Zi wack his head. 'How stupid! I'm making them bond MORE!'

"Wang Zi what are you seriously doing?" Tong Tong ask.

"Nothing! I'm doing nothing! C'mon let's go!" He exclaim and hurry to the nearest cotton candy cart.

[Later 8:57 PM]
"Xiao Yu, look! The couple boat ride! It's so beautiful with all those lights! The water look so relaxing! I feel like it's pulling me in..."

"Yeah, now that it's dark enough you want to go on it before we head on home."

"Yeah, at least that'll take my mind of from Wang Zi... He so mean! Can't you believe he won't let me date you!" She accidently blurt and cover .

"Your brother don't want us to date? Why?"

"I don't know... He says that I don't know anything about guys and I shouldn't date you. He's just a over-protected brother. Don't mind that, c'mon let's go!" As Gui Gui step into line with the others Xiao Yu's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"XIAO YU! H-HELP ME!"

"Ya Tou? What's happening!?"

"HELP ME!" She shout into the phone and hung up. Without another glance at Gui Gui, Xiao Yu rush towards the exit of the amusement park.