Dinner... And the 'Xiao Yu' guy

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

*Crash*

"Honey, can you grab the green onions."

*Crash*

"Here you go."

*Crash*

"Thank you."

*Crash*

"So when are they arriving?"

*Crash*

"Oh they'll be here arou..."

*Crash*

"WILL YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING UP THERE!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK EVERYTHING!!! IF YOU TWO DON'T GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO DO SOMEHTING SO BAD YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!" Mom shout as she held a knife in her hands. Dad back up a little and held his newspaper higher for protection. We quickly ran down and sat in the dinner table. "Good, now sit there and don't make a fuss." She said and went to her cuting.

"Aiyo, mom scares me..." I utter gasping for air.

"Yeah... But this time I beat you again." Wang Zi said with triumph. I stood and shout.

"NO YOU DIDN'T! IT WAS A TI-"

"I SAID NOT A FUSS!" Mom scream holding the knife in front of me. I drop back onto the seat obediently. 'Darn him, he tricked me.' I thought and slouch on my chair. Suddenly the door bell ring. "Oh! That must be them! I'll get it!" Mom smile and skip into the living room.

"Mother has two sides..." I sigh and lean on my hand.

"Gui Gui grab the cups and water. I'm going to greet them also." Dad put down his newspaper and walk out the kitchen. I went over to open the cabinet and reach for the cups. i can't can't even touch it.

"Aiyo... Dad's always the one who get the cups and water. I can't reach it..." I whine standing on my tippy toes.

"Here I got it." Wang Zi suggested.

"Oh than..." I said but trailed off. He stood right behind me and grab the cup. His whole body wrap around me. 'Wow, brother's so tall now... And his scent... It's different. I just noticed.' I thought, a little uncomfortable in his grasp. I remember when we were younger, our arms were actually the same lengths; now his were so much longer. 'He's not a little skinny boy anymore... He's shoulders are broad and I can feel his chest. It's a lot bumpier. Does he have packs?' I thought and giggle to myself. 'Funny, him having packs... I can't imagine.'

"Why are you laughing?"

"Oh nothing..." I lied and clutch my hands together. 'I feel so small this close to him... Brother's not a boy anymore... It's... Kind of weird...' Thoughts were running in and out fo my head as the guest walked into the room.

"And this is the kitchen! Everything is ready so please sit down!" Mom said and startle me. I push Wang Zi away a little and walk over ot the guests.

"Hi! Come sit down!" I smile and greeted a girl. Her mother follow right after.

"Where's your brother sitting?" She ask me, which wiped away my smile.

"Uhh... There?"

"Thank you..." She smile and walk right to the seat next to him. Wang Zi slowly sat back down and look at her with confusion. "I'm Tong Tong! Nice to meet you! I've heard so many things about you and I saw you on TV so many times! I'm actually a fan!" She start blabbering on. 'She just took MY seat...' I thought and pull out a chair next to dad instead.

"Umm... Thanks..." Wang Zi stupidly utter and put all the cups in the middle of the table. 'That dummie didn't even grab any water.' I thought and got up. I grab the litter of water in the fridge and start pouring it into the cups. As mother and dad talk to the lady, the girl keeps clinging onto Wang Zi as if it was her last chance to woo him. I sat there eating my food like an outcast. 'This is so dumb... Why am I here again?' I took another spoonful of rice. "Gui Gui water!" He said and point at his cup. "Pour only half way." I went back to the fridge and grab the half full litter. I pour some into his cup. "No wait, pour a little more..." He orders again. I pour a little more and twirl around. "Wait more..." He repeated.

"Brother! Stop messing around" I said and punch his arm. "You dummie." Wang Zi laugh and poke my tummy. "God you-" Suddenly Tong Tong grab the bottle out of my hands and bump me aside.

"I can pour it for you..." She giggle. I frown at them, 'AIYO! This girl is annoying! Dinner haven't even started and she's already on my case!' I stomp back to my seat and dump some rice on my plate. 'Such a rude girl...' After fifthteen minutes, I look at everyone as they laugh and smile. I was in my seat picking at my teeth. The food on my plate was all gone; while everyone else's still had food on them. 'Darn... I'm bored.' I sigh leaning on my hand as the girl and Wang Zi talk on. "I wonder if brother likes her...' I look at my phone. "If only HE was here..." I whispher to myself. Suddenly the bell rang again.

"I wonder who that is. " Mother said and went to grab it. 'Could it be...' I thought. Wang Zi just look at me as I stare closely into the living room. "Aiyo! Xiao Yu, you're here! Come in, come!" I heard mom shout as I jerk up from my seat. My heart starts pounding and a big grin appear on my face. 'It is!' Wang Zi stare at me broody.

[Wang Zi POV]

I look at Gui, she was standing there with a familiar expression I've seen before. 'This expression is like the same when she was still crushing on... Ao Quan...' I thought. My heart starts to beat again and my face starts burning up. 'I'm worried...' Everyone's attention was on this 'Xiao Yu' guy as he walk into the kitchen. 'Who is he?'

"Hey everyone." he smile and rub the back of his neck. "It's funny, I'm here because I was worried about Gui Gui and I couldn't get a hold of her." I look at my dad and mom who seem strangly comfortable. 'Why would he be worried about Gui Gui?' Everything was silent for a second, but Gui Gui quickly walk up to the guy and hug him.

"Wha! I'm so glad to see you!" She shout. Without control, I stood up from my seat.

"Who's that Gui Gui?" I ask, a little too loud.

"Oh, haha sorry everyone! I forgot to greet him to you all. Xiao Yu that's my brother Wang Zi." She smile and held the guy's hand. "And this is Xiao Yu! My boyfriend!"