down! They meet again.

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

[Five Years Later]
"Hello? Oh yeah! My son is coming back today! Your daughter? Sure she can come over! Ok thank you. Bye." Ms. Yi hung up the phone. "Oh honey! Our son is finally coming back after four years of boarding school! I can't believe he was rated top ten in his school and annouce winner of Taiwan's Prince! He's better looking and smarter than you!" She brag to her husband.

"Haha that's my son! He won six contest, earn nine awards for his achievements, and five tropheys for sports! But hey who's counting!" He laugh back.

"I'm just happy he's coming home!" She took a sip of her coffee. "Oh yeah, have we told Gui Gui yet? I don't remember."

"Oh, let her be surprise! Because I know HE will be."

"Yeah he will come to see how feminine his tough sister is... Well a little, at least... By the way... Where'd Gui Gui go?"

"I told her to go buy groceries. C'mon tidy up the house. I bet he'll come to us first thing when he get here."

"Maybe, maybe not. Gui Gui IS not here... So... I have a feeling he'll look for her first. Take your time."

[FoodSmart]
"I forgot what dad wanted... Great... I'll call him." Gui Gui groan reaching into her purse for her cell. "Hmmm... Maybe it's in my jacket." She said putting her purse on the cart. "Oh, here it is." Gui Gui pull the cart as a guy bump into her and she drop her cell. The person kept running. "Ugh man... What a rude person... Didn't even say sorry." It took her a minute to notice her purse was gone. "AH! HE TOOK MY PURSE!" She shout and start chasing after him. "GIVE ME BACK MY PURSE! YOU THEIF! THEIF!" She forgot her phone, but someone accidently step on it. The person pick it up, flip it open, and smile. Gui Gui chase the guy out the door into the back alley of the store. "GIVE ME BACK MY PURSE!" She shout. The guy turn left at the corner of the alley. 'Ha! That's a dead end!' She thought, and ran faster.

[Gui Gui POV]
As I turn the corner to rescue my purse, I stop. The theif stood in the middle of the tall building. "Give up this is a dead end!" I shout at him. Suddenly he gave me a chuckle, and smirk. "What's so funny? You're trap!"

"I'm not trap, but you've fallen in my trap." He said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He held the purse in front of him.

"You want it? Come get it..." He said. I slowly walk towards him. "Hurry, before I change my mind." I walk right up to him and saw his face. I grab my purse; off course he didn't let go. "But you have to pay for a price." He grab my hair and pull my face up to his. "You're really cute you know? I've been watching you, for three weeks now. I know you're scared but..." He pause and kiss my neck once. "I'm good at this stuff." This guy drop my purse to the ground and held my hands together. I cletch my fist together, as his kiss became rougher. "Don't scream or I'll slit your throat." He push me against the wall and wrap one of his leg around mine. He took off his jacket, pinning me onto the wall with his body. As he go on with his business, I shift my right foot back and forth. "Wow, I'm surprise. You're being a very good girl. You could be my favorite..." He keep blabbering on. At this point he also took off my jacket. and is working on my sweater.

"Let go..." I whispher.

"Eh? You spoken. Haha that won't be necessary, you should know me from the news. 'An escape from prison lurks Taiwan.' Stupid forecasts." He said and lower his kisses some more. I stop shifting my feet and stood a little straighter against the wall. 'I'm ready.' He tightens his grip on my arms. "This will be so fu-" Before he can finish, he flew ten feet away and slam onto the concrete ground. I kicked him, good.

"I SAID LET GO!" I shout. The stupid already had blood streaming down his neck. "I'M GOING TO MESS YOU UP SO BAD! THE POLICE WON'T EVEN NOTICE YOU!" I threaten and jump on top of him. I beat him crazy, shouting all sorts of things. "YOU ERTED JERKY ASSHOLISH DUMBEST RUDEST MONSTEROUS PIECE OF CRAP! HOW DARE DO THAT TO ME!" I grab my purse and swung at him like crazy. "YOU WANT IT?! YOU WANT IT!? TOO BAD YOU CAN'T HAVE IT! YOU CAN'T EVEN SMELL IT!" I shout.

"Ow! Ow! NOT ANYMORE! OK! OK! I LEARNED MY LESSON!" He said trying his best to cover himself. I ran over to the dumpster and threw everything at him. Some old, old, old food. A lot of gooey, slimy things.

"EAT THIS! AND THIS! AND THIS!" I scream. As I smush it onto his face. "YOU BETTER NEVER EVER TOUCH ANOTHER LADY IN YOUR LIFE EVER AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME! NOT EVEN YOUR MOTHER YOU SICK BASTRAD!" I roar, suddenly I heard a small chuckle from behind. I quickly turn around. A figure walk from the shadow that was cast from the bad street lights. As he came into view my eyes widen, and the big piece of slump on my hand drop into ther's mouth.

"Haha... Seems like you've gotten better at karate, and messing with people's face." He said. "Long time no see. my number one girl."

"BROTHER?!"