Rescue.

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"What did Mei Mei say?" Danny asks Jiro after awhile of silence in the living room.

"She hates me... Argh my head hurts!" He yawns and leans back in his chair. "I need some fresh air."

"Ok... It's pretty slippery and windy these days. Don't die out there, I might have to come and find your body."

"Psh, I won't." He shouts and stood up to go get his jacket. Jiro exits the front door. He walks across the street and starts strolling up hill. Jiro shuts his eyes and thought of the thing that's happened. What can he do to make it better? He'll do anything to make his sister happy... Jiro opens his eyes and stood on the tip-top of the hill. He can see the hotel he works at from there. It was quiet and relaxing. "Mei Mei... I'm sorry. If only... I was the dead one... If only mom and dad was still alive, they would know what to do." He cross his arms. "Dad... Please tell me... What can I do?" He whispers and shuts his eyes again. "Give me a sign..." Suddenly he felt a tough grab at his ankle. "AH!" He screams and steps back.

"H~ help my... S~ sister..." Someone calls out. Wang Zi was on the ground with Gui Gui on his back. His head was bleeding and it was flowing down his cheeks. Gui was unconscious.

"W-What happen to you two!" He shouts.

"Help... My... Sister..." Wang Zi said again and slowly lay his head on the soft grass. Jiro sighs.

"Things always comes onto my shoulder." He walks over to them and bent down to lift Gui up. "Oh... It's the girl from the hotel..."

"Wang Zi..." He said in her sleep. Jiro smirk.

[Hotel]
Xiao Yu sat on the bed with his head resting on his palms. Ya Tou stands by the window and frowns at him.

"She's fine! Would you stop making that annoying posture!" She shouts. "Wang Zi isn't here either, they're definitely together." She stomps over to him. "I'm here! Why aren't you seeing me! Am I invisible?!" He rubs his head.

"Yes... Ya Tou, you're invisible." He whispers. Ya Tou smacks his back.

"You love me! What happen to that?!"

"The moment you wanted to marry money and fame I just lost the feeling of making you happy. You satisfly now?"

"Xiao Yu! How can you say that?!" She shouts and pushes his shoulders. "I'm back aren't I? Shouldn't you be happy?!" Xiao Yu stood up.

"But you know what! I'm not! I'm not because Gui is gone. I'm still not happy even though you're here! Explain that!" Ya Tou pushes him again.

"I don't believe you! You're not serious about her?! She don't even love you!"

"...She does..."

"No she doesn't! You know... Don't you..." Ya Tou was heavily breathing.

"Shut up."

"You know who she loves."

"Stop talking Ya Tou..."

"You know that she loves her-" Xiao Yu grabs Ya Tou and kisses her, hard. Ya tou did the same, until Xiao Yu pulls away.

"Don't ever say that to my face ever again." He warns and walks towards the door.

"You know it's true! You know! You can't come between them! Their bond is so great they're having that love for each other."

"No!" He shout. "It's not true." He utters once more before exiting.

"You watch... I'll get you back. Xiao Yu..."

[Jiro's House]
"When I mean don't go out there and die, I'm also inferring to don't bring someone else's dead body back." Danny said half carrying and half dragging Wang Zi. Jiro has Gui still perfectly in his arms.

"Ha, funny..." He said. They both made their way to the hallway. "He just show up out of no where. Maybe climb from the bottom of the hill."

"It's not a hill really... More like a pit." He lay Wang Zi's head on the floor while he opens the door to the bedroom. "Ugh! Why'd I have carry the guy!" Danny whines.

"Just do it..." Jiro said and walks over Wang Zi's body. "I'm going to put her in Mei Mei's room for now." Without knocking Mei Mei swung her door open.

"Who's going to be in my room?!" She shouts. Her eyes widen at the bruised girl in her brother's arms. "J-J- Jiro did you kill someone!" She screams. He walks pass her and lay Gui on the bed.

"I found her and her brother when I was on a walk."

"What?! It's normal if you bring home abandon pets, not abandon humans!"

"We just need to help them with their wounds. Grab me your aid kit." Mei Mei opens her first drawer and threw it on her bed.

"Shouldn't you call the cops instead?"

"I don't think it's serious... Well maybe her brother is, but I do know her... A little."

"Ugh are you serious do you know, what will happen if they're bad news!" She lifts her arms in the air and walks around the room. "I- I can't believe this! You're only doing this just because she's all cute looking huh?!" Jiro ignore her and starts cleaning her cuts.

"You would totally do the same..." He said.

"No I would no-" Mei Mei was interrupted because of her other brother's blabbering.

"W-wait! Dude!" Danny shouts. Wang Zi drags his limps into the room.

"My sister... Is she ok..." He whisper. Wang Zi's head bleeding and his cuts was worst then Gui's. He spots his sister and rushes over. Wang Zi grab Gui's hand. "Gui..." He calls. "Please be ok..." Jiro grabs Gui's hand back.

"I need to put medicine on it... You should do the same. It's very bad, you're going to lose a lot of blood." Wang Zi felt his head. "Mei Mei, would you take him to Danny's room and bandage him up please..." Jiro orders. Mei Mei didn't answer nor do anything. After a minute Jiro turns to her. "Mei Mei?" She was staring at Wang Zi with open. "What wron-"

"OMG!" She shouts. Mei Mei ran over to Wang Zi and grabs his hand. "You're Wang Zi! The prince of Taiwan! T-the competition thing!" Wang Zi slowly nod his head. Remembering the past five years he spent doing.

"Told you so... You'd do the same." Jiro said implying on his statement earlier. Mei Mei ignore him and grab a napkin. She daps Wang Zi's head.

"Nobody notices me here!" Danny whines.