Midnight Scare

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

Wang Zi yawns and put his book down. "I gatta get to sleep. Need to get ready for tomorrow." Wang Zi remind himself and walk across the room to switch off the lights. "I seriously need a lamp." He slowly walk back into bed, and lay down. Wang Zi snuggle his hand under his pillow, but it seems to be tangle in something. "Huh? What this?" He pull it closer to his face to see what it was. It was soft and look a little something like hair. "EH!?!"

"Let. Go. Of. My. Hair..." A figure slowly arises from under the covers and groan. Wang Zi focus closly. "I said let go..." It repeat and creepily lift its' hands closer to his face. His eyes widen. 

"Ah-AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He scream and backed away yanking the hair.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!"She howl and grab his nose. Wang Zi continue screaming in a nose-plug voice. "LET GO OF MY HAIRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"

[10 Minutes Later]

"Finally you've calm down..." Gui Gui state laying on the bed, exhausted,

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME BECAUSE OF MY FEAR OF THE GRUDGE!?"

"I just walk in while you were turning off the light..."

"Why?"

"I-I had a nightmare..."

"Why didn't you go to mom's instead?"

"Because... I was worried about you. In my dream, you died... Then mom and dad tried to bury me along with you..."

"Are you serious?" Wang Zi ask in disbelief.

"I'm am. I was really worry about you." She said and tears drip down her cheeks. "It's not a joke. In my dream, after you died, I couldn't face the pain and I thought you were gone forever! I didn't want you to leave! It felt so real I just had to come see yo-" Suddenly Wang Zi pull her into a hug. He gave a small laugh.

"You big baby... I'll always be right here." He said caressing her hair. Gui Gui head was on his chest. She was a little shock, but warmly smile. Gui hugs back.

"Thank you brother... Can you not touch my head... it hurts... You pulled my hair too hard." She giggles. He quickly jerk away.

"Haha sorry... Anyways, go to sleep. We have a date with Ao Quan tomorrow..." He said and kiss her forehead. He froze for a minute there, and slightly push her away. "Ok... Go, it's late now..."

"Ok... Goodnight brother..." She smile and walk out. Wang Zi cover his lips with his hand and shiver.

"If... I didn't pull away..."

[Next Day]

"GUI GUI HURRY! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Wang Zi shout waiting at the front door.

"Wait!!!!" She scream form the bathroom.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG?!"

"Because Ao Quan is there! I need to look nice!" Wang Zi thought about the words his mother said yesterday and thought about how girly Gui Gui was.

"I can't imagine it..." he said to himself then he shout, "YOU'RE NOT THERE TO ACCOMPANY HIM! YOU'RE TO ACCOMPANY HIS FRIEND!"

"JUST WAIT!" Gui Gui runs into the bathroom and took out her mother's make-ups.

"I'LL COUNT TO 10! IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN HERE I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU! ONE!"

*Put on mascara*

"TWO! THREE!"

*Dab a little eyeshadow on*

"FOUR! FIVE! SIX!"

*Add slight blush*

"SEVEN! EIGHT!"

*Put on some lip gloss*

"NINE!"

*Runs downstairs*

"TEN! I'M LEAVING!" He said and turn around to open the front door.

"WAIT! WAIT! I'M HERE! LET ME AT LEAST PUT ON MY SHOES!" Gui Gui said and slide into her pink flats.

"God." Wang Zi turn back to face her, "You're such a slow per... son..." He stare at Gui Gui in shock. He can hear his heartbeat again. "Gui... You're..." Gui Gui was wearing a dress for the first time since mom stop dressing her. She had on make-up and the pink dress mom bought her for her 10th birthday. Nothing on her looked like she ever talk about not wanting . She did not look like a tomboy at all. Her hair was put into two pony tails and her bang swim above her eyebrows.

"Gosh you're such an impatient person!" Gui Gui announces. She bit her bottom lip. "What'd you think?" He looks away blushing and whisper,

"Y-you're very beautiful..."

"Oh... Hehe really?! Thank you!" She hug him as he nearly fell off his feet. "I just hope Ao Quan likes it too! It's all for him after all I hope he notice me! GOD I FEEL SO GIRLY!!" Gui Gui cheerfully shout and walk ahead of him. Wang Zi grab his shirt collar.

"Ao Quan..." He said and in a irritated tone.