Morning in the Wang's resident.

It's true I love my sister [Hiatus]

"Ahhh!"

"What's that?"

"That's just Gui. Keep with your breakfast."

"Wang Zi you want juice?!"

"Sure."

"Ahhhh Wang Zi!"

"Wang Zi shouldn't you go see what wrong?"

"Jiro... Maybe it's just a spider or something."

"Mei Mei... Where's Danny?"

"Upstairs." Wang Zi drop his spoon.

"I'll be right back."

"Don't worry, Danny not that kind." Suddenly the door to the kitchen swung open.

"WANG ZI!" Gui shout. She was huffing for air. Confusion was written all over her face. "WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHERE AM I?! WHO ARE THEY?!" She shouts. Gui look closely at Jiro. "You!"

"Hey Ms. Sixteen year old ." He said. Gui blushes.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Mei Mei said walking to the table with the juice.

"Where are we?!" Gui asks.

"At my place." Jiro said before Wang Zi said anything.

"Why?"

"You got hurt and your brother took you here." Again, Jiro answers for Wang Zi.

"Why were you screaming?" Wang Zi said trying to not be ignore.

"T-There wa-"

"JIRO!!!" Danny shouts coming into the packed kitchen. "I TOLD YOU TO FIX THAT LOCK ON THE DOOR!" He turns to Gui. "SHE TOOK MY INNOCENCE!" Everyone looks at them in excitement.

"You- I- It's not my fault! I did no such thing!"

"Wait, wait... So you walked into Danny while he in was in the bathroom?" Jiro asks. They became quiet. "Wow..."

"Wang Zi what are you doing?! Le-let's go back." Gui said and walks over to him. He was still finishing up the eggs. "Wait, what happen to your forehead?"

"Bleeding from the fall." Jiro answers again. Wang Zi eye him.

"What?" She thought for a long time. "Wait... It was my fault!" Gui said surprise.

"It's alright, I'm fine. Just a little bleeding."

"You know you should thank us in return." Jiro said after a while of silence.

"Uh... Thanks..." She said.

"You're welcome... Come have breakfast." Mei Mei look at Jiro.

"Why are you so friendly?"

"You too. Look your practically feeding that guy." Mei Mei stops in the middle of putting the last egg piece in Wang Zi's mouth.

"I can feed myself." Wang Zi said. Gui stood there unable of what to say.

"I don't want breakfast."

"Darn right. You should pay for what you did." Danny said out of no where.

"I didn't do anything!"

"You should know when someone's in the bathroom the door is close!"

"I didn't know that was a bathroom!" Gui said, resting that case. Danny cross his arms and look away.

"ANYWAYS!" Jiro said and stood up. "I should get to work!" He drop his dish in the sink. "You should get to school too Mei Mei." He said with a different tone in his voice.

"Not going to happen." Wang Zi and Gui look at her. "You just go work and forget about us for little while." She said and walks out. 'Drama...'

"What's wrong?" Gui asks.

"She's just... Not good in school." He said. Jiro looks at Gui. "Aren't you suppose to be in school?"

"Home school." She replies, "but currently, on some kind of vacation." She said and looks at Wang Zi.

"Probably by now mother and father reached Xiao Yu's house." Wang Zi state.

"Maybe... So why is there problem at her school?"

"She..." Jiro start. He wasn't sure if he should tell, but what does it matter. "I'm the reason she's in this condition." He exhales. "I call the police on her friends once... And boyfriend, back then..." They both look at him in shock. Danny walks out without saying anything. "She hates me now... I ruin her life..."

"It's not your fault." Gui blurt. "Right?"

"Well..." He utter. "I got to go." Jiro said and walks out. "Please help yourself, but if you want to leave, the bill is $300." He joke and walk out. Gui had a serious face on.

"Gui... You're not thinking of what I'm thinking you're thinking..." Wang Zi whines.

"Let's put this family together again!" She said happily.

"Man..."