Abracadabra

Mr & Mrs Kwon Ji-Yong: Vita Dolce Moderato

Seoul, 26 July 2009

 

I feel TOO excited! Today is my baby girl's first comeback stage. FINALLY! It's 3:30 p.m. and I'm sitting on the couch in my dorm, along with Ga-Ho, waiting for Inkigayo to start. I've already listened to Brown Eyed Girls' new song. It's called Abracadabra. The song is a lot different from their previous ones. It's more upbeat, and it has a 'femme fatale' vibe to it. Kyaaa~ I'm so excited to see my baby girl on TV again! I've been dropping thousands of messages on her, so she knows that she has my full support. Yes, this is Kwon Ji-Yong, best boyfriend on the planet.
To: Baby-G
[Baby girl, I'm in front of the TV now with our Ga-Ho, waiting for ur performance. I'm looking forward to it, babe! Fighting!!! I love u ^^]

 


"Hyung, did it start yet?" Seungri walks into the living room.

"Nope, it'll start soon, though," I reply and shrug, trying to keep my cool in front of the maknae. Seungri goes to the kitchen and comes back with 2 cans of coffee. "Thanks," I say when he gives me one of them. Ga-Ho runs around the living room. I think he's also excited to see his umma's performance; I giggle in my head.
 


"We're home," I hear the sound of the door being opened and TOP, Taeyang, and Daesung walk in. They're back from the gym.

"We're early so we can watch Brown Eyed Girls' performance with you," TOP smiles and sits down next to me.

"Hyung, you must be thrilled, huh? And you're going to have your solo debut soon, you might see Ga-In noona at TV stations!" Daesung chuckles.

"Ye-huh! Have you heard their new song? It's awesome, isn't it? My baby girl is jjang~" I clap my hands and smile with glee. Okay, the attempt to not lose my cool apparently fails. But anyways--

"Oh, Jeez, you really have turned into a ball of cheese," Taeyang rolls his eyes. I stick out my tongue at him; yeah, dude, you should go get yourself a girlfriend, too, and let's see if you don't follow my steps into cheese-land!
 


"Let's have a look inside the waiting room now! Brown Eyed Girls, annyeonghaseyo!" 2PM's Taecyeon and Wooyoung, the MCs of Inkigayo, appear on the screen. The screen shows the live feed from the waiting room, and I see my baby girls and her unnies waving cheerfully at the camera. I beam with happiness; my baby girl looks so pretty!

I bring Ga-Ho to my laps and position him to face the TV. I know my puppy won't be able to know how to enjoy watching TV, but hey, I still want him to see his umma. Ga-Ho sits calmly on my lap and his tail wiggles around. See? Even Ga-Ho is as delighted as I am! Ga-Ho umma, fighting!

"We'll be back after the short break with Brown Eyed Girls! Don't go anywhere!" the MCs say to the camera.
 


The intro of Abracadabra starts playing, and my heart begins to beat rapidly. Brown Eyed Girls make their opening pose and then starts dancing. Boy, I didn't prepare myself for this...

Shown on the screen is my girlfriend wearing a tight black leather outfit. The neckline is low, and her legs are bare. Did I say TIGHT? What in the world is this?! I peet at my members, whose eyes are totally focused on the TV.

I used to be nice, soft, and tender, but if I keep going crazy like this, you'll change me into something bad… My baby girl sings her lines while swaying her hips from side to side. Her hair is waving along with her moves. She looks so… y and alluring. Omo… this is bad. This is real bad. A million people could be watching her dancing like that at this very moment!
 


"Whoa…" I hear Seungri mumble with admiration.

I gulp and look at the screen again. Do you love me? Do you love me? Ga-In sings her part again and ends it with a cute wink. Oh, , baby girl, I love you, alright, but I'm afraid after this a whole lot of other guys will be in love with you as well!!!

Why does she have to wear that outfit? I'll beat the out of her stylists when I meet them one day! Couldn't she have worn something more covered like Narsha ssi? Or at least what Miryo ssi is wearing, her legs aren't bare and glistening! Gaaah~ baby girl what are you doing to me!!!
 


I need to stop thinking about you because I can't take it no more. In the name of God, why do you worry? You're stuck in my heart… She starts singing her next part. She's doing the hip s again while leaning her arms on 2 guy dancers. Damn it, those guys need to turn around right now so I can see their faces! It'll make it easier for me to hunt them down.

And then she's doing this… this sort of 'inviting' move while leaning forward and caressing her thigh. What the hell was in the choreographers' minds when they created these dance moves? What did they turn my baby girl into??? Aaargh!!!
 


Miryo ssi is doing the rap part now. Look at her, she doesn't have to do any y moves, she just needs to look and sound badass and that's it. God, why can't my girlfriend be the rapper instead?



As if that was not enough torture, what happens next on the screen is really putting an extra ton on my already-heavy head.

There she is, my girl friend, my cute and innocent baby girl; or so I thought.

She's making a pose with her arms over her head, and there are 4 girl dancers ally, I repeat, ally roaming their hands all over my girlfriend's body. I hear ALL my group members gasp loudly, and I cover Ga-Ho's eyes with my hands.

, my hands haven't even had the chance to do something even remotely close to what those 4 pairs of hands are doing right now! My girlfriend is now doing this… 'pumping' maneuver while crouching down.

Oh man, so this is why she never wanted to tell me whenever I asked about her new concept, huh? Well-played, baby girl, very well-played
 


To my horror, Ga-In then gets on all fours and wiggles her up in the air. The freaking cameramen are shooting the scene from upwards, making her uncovered lower body even more apparent from such angle. To end her part, she does a y wave and winks to the camera again.

I look up at the ceilings; Father in heaven, why are you letting all this happen?! That was… the longest and the most tormenting 15 seconds I've experienced in my life!
 


Their performance soon comes to and end and I sigh in relief.

"Wow… there was not one bit of that performance that's not y," TOP cuts off the silence that surrounds us.

"It's a great song. And their performance was really… Err… really stimulating," Taeyang adds carefully. Seungri and Daesung finally get a grip on themselves, nod their heads and murmur in aggrement.

"So…" Taeyang speaks again, "Ji-Yong ah, what do you think?" I grit my teeth, not knowing what to say.

After a few moments, I reply, "I think my baby girl and I are having our lovers' quarrel tonight." I let go of Ga-Ho, grab an icy cold bottle of water from the fridge, and guzzle it down all at once to calm myself down.
 


"Hey, look at the bright side, they won Mutizen Song on their first comeback performance. That's pretty amazing," TOP tries to cheer me up after SBS Inkigayo is finished. "Yeah, hyung, you shouldn't get so worked up. She's just doing her job, and a lot of other girl groups now have y concepts," Seungri chips in.

I glower at them both. Tch… none of them would say that if it was their girlfriends who did what my baby girl just did on national TV! This performance will be all over the internet by tomorrow morning, which means guys all over the world can see my Ga-In dancing oh-so-provicatively... EOTTEOKHAE?!
 

 


I lie on my bed with Ga-Ho beside me. I his back; Ga-Ho ya, why did your umma have to dance like that, hmm? I feel appalled, Ga-Ho ya… What should I do? I really want to give her my best support but I can't let my baby girl move like that in front of other guys…

"Ji-Yong ah," I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in."

Taeyang walks in with my mobile phone in his hand, "Ga-In noona is calling. Sorry I answered it, it was vibrating like crazy on the couch." I take the phone and he walks out the door.
 


"Yeoboseyo?" I answer dazedly. I hear no answer from her apart from sniffing noises. Oh no, is she sick or something?

"Baby girl? Can you hear me?" I say louder into the line. "Ji-Yong ah…" her voice sounds more like a sob now, leaving me worried. What happened to her?

"Ga-In ah, are you ok? What's wrong?"

She sniffs again, "Ji-Yong ah, can we meet, please?"

"Sure, babe. Where are you now? I'll go to your apartment, ok?" I tell her gently. She sighs, "umm… actually, I'm driving now. I'm near your dorm. Do you… Do you mind if I come over?"

"Of course not, baby girl. I'll wait for you in the driveway, alright?" I sound as calm as I can muster up. She hangs up before saying anything else, leaving me dumbfounded. What's the matter with her? Period again? This is around her time of the month. Aish~
 


Her car pulls up in the parking area in front of my dorm building. I jump into her car and smile, "hey, baby girl. I watched your comeback stage. It was aweso--" She suddenly cries aloud, "I looked ty, didn't I? Huh? Did you think I looked like a when you saw it? Tell me, Ji-Yong ah… Am I a ?"

My eyes widen in shock as I listen to her words. What? Why does she think like that? Yes, I thought it was sensual and tantalizing, but I didn't think that she was a . What the ? Who put those ideas into her head?

"You can't answer me, that means you think I'm such a . Do you want to break up with me now?" she weeps. What?! No, I'm not breaking up with you, baby girl… I pull her closer to me; she struggles at first but when I hold her tighter she finally gives in. I try to calm her down and when I succeed, I switch seats with her and park her car in the basement.
 

 


"Are your members in?" she asks when we get out of the elevator on my floor. Her eyes are red and swollen, still b with tears. I nod and pat her head gently. She breathes out a sigh of relief after she sees nobody around in the living room, and immediately runs into my bedroom.

"Is she here?" I hear Taeyang's voice behind me when I'm taking drinks out of the fridge. I nod my head. "You're not planning to yell at her, are you?" he raises an eyebrow.

"What? Even if I was, what's it to you, Young-Bae ya?"

He sighs, "well, I have no say in this, but you need to remind yourself that this is her work. It might be hard for you to watch your girlfriend dancing that way, but also consider about how she's feeling about it. Good night, Ji-Yong ah."
 


I enter my bedroom and see my girlfriend lying helplessly on the bed while holding Ga-Ho close to her chest. Aigoo… I really wanted to scold her, but seeing her current state, I don't have the heart to do it.

"Drink this," I hand her a glass of orange juice but she shakes her head no. I can see that she hasn't had anything to drink for a while because her lips are starting to chap. "Just drink a little, hmm? We'll talk after you drink," I coax and she finally drinks the juice.
 


"I don't want to read the comments on the internet tomorrow. I know people will say what a big floozy I am," she says as she lays her head on my lap. I swipe her fringe to the side so I can look into her eyes, "baby girl, you're not a floozy."

She chuckles with sarcasm, "yeah, right! You weren't exactly happy when you watched my performance, were you?"

"You're right, I wasn't. I was actually planning to pick a fight with you."

"Yell at me, then. It's ok, I'm ready to hear it," she shuts her eyes.
 


"Why aren't you yelling at me?" she asks when I haven't said anything after a few minutes. I smile, "I already did. I yelled at you in my head when I was watching your performance, and that was enough."

She pouts and scratches her eyes harshly. "Baby girl, don't do that," I pull her hands away, but she resists, "let me be! I'll be a with bulgy eyes." Aigoo, Son Ga-In, why are you punishing yourself for something that's not your fault? I sigh inwardly. Her eyeliner is smudged all around her eyes, and her makeup is messy because she's been crying so much.
 


When she's breathing steadily, I know that she's calmed herself down. Now it's the right time to talk. I run my fingers through her hair, "baby girl, it was a solid performance. You all looked cool and confident. And you, Ga-In ah, you looked so beautiful. I kid you not, I was mortified by the little segment you did in the middle of the performance. It tortured me, baby girl, you know what I mean? It made me think of inappropriate things to do to you, and I was petrified that other guys out there would think the same way. I was--"

"So, you hated it, right? And now you want to break up because you're ashamed of me, am I right?" she cuts in.
 


I smile sincerely at her, "that's where you're wrong, baby girl. I didn't feel ashamed. In fact, I felt proud. I am proud of you. I'm happy and proud that my girlfriend is doing her job really well. If, say, you failed to look desirable and made a fool out of yourself, I might've felt a bit embarrassed. But even so, I still wouldn't leave you. What are you talking about? Didn't I tell you that I love you? Hmm?"
 


"But what if people say horrible things about me? Will you still think the same way you think right now?" she pouts sadly.

I chuckle, "let them say what they want to say. You can never satisfy everyone, baby girl. You're doing your job perfectly, and you're not doing any crimes, so if they start hating on you, I'll start hating on them, too. But I'm sure that your new song will be a big hit. It's really catchy. Don't worry about a thing, ok? I'm here."
 


When she's more calm and relaxed, I ask her what she wants to eat for dinner. She says she doesn't want to go out of the room because she's too ashamed to face my members, so we both decide to call a delivery service.

"Go take a shower," I hand her one of my t-shirts and my boxers for her to change into.
 

 


I pay the pizza delivery guy some money and close the door.

"Hyung, I heard Ga-In noona is here," Seungri asks me in the kitchen.

"Yeah, she is."

His eyes light up, "well, where is she? I want to see her! I want to tell her how daebak her performance was, and--"

"Seungri ya, I don't think it's a good time for you to do that." He furrows her eyebrows, "omo, hyung! Don't tell me you really scolded my Ga-In noona and made her--"

"YOUR Ga-In noona?!" I nudge his forehead and glare at him. He smiles sheepishly, "err… I meant, you shouldn't have gotten mad at her just because you felt jealous, hyung."

I roll my eyes and tell him to get lost. Tch… even the maknae think he has the right to lecture me!
 


We eat our pizza in my bed. I normally don't like having food in my bedroom, but this is an exception. My girlfriend is feeling all gloomy, so I don't give a damn about the crumbs. I just want to erase that sullen pout on her face.

"I'm full," she says after eating only a slice of pizza. "Baby girl, eat more. One more, hmm?" I hold another slice of pizza in front of her face. She shakes her head no.

"Say aaa… Kwon Airlines boeing 747 is landing at Son Ga-In Airport," I say animatedly. She chuckles and opens , finally agreeing to eat more.

 

After we finish eating, I tell her that she should sleep over. I don't want her to drive in her condition. She's tired, and her eyes must be tired, too, after all that crying. This will be her first time staying the night in my dorm.

Honestly, having her spending tonight with me is not helpful to the situation around my nether region. I felt so by watching her performance and now that she's right in front of me, I really want to jump on her. But of course, being the gentleman I was raised to be, I resist the temptation with all my might.
 

 


"I've added a few people to my hit list," I whisper to her and kiss her temple. We're lying on my bed and all cuddled up, ready to sleep.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your choreographers, your stylists, and the two guys you leaned your arms on when you were dancing today. They are now on the top of my hit list," I explain. She slaps my chest gently, "see? You're still not fine with it, are you?"

I giggle, "I'm just kidding, baby girl. But, you can make me feel better."

She pulls up her head to look at me, "how?" How? HOW?! Well, if you could let me fondle your body like those girl dancers did, that would be a great start! I scream in my head.
 


"Sing for me."

Her eyebrows crease at my request, but she finally gets it and leans her lips close to my ear. "I used to be nice, soft, and tender. But if I keep going crazy like this, you'll change me into something bad. It's like I'm a puppet to you. I'll remove the spell that you have put on me again. I beg you, beg you because she tears us apart," she sings softly, making my heart AND my junior flutter with excitement.
 


"Baby girl, where did you learn to dance like that?"

She pauses for a bit before she responds, "the coreographer unnie taught me. Also, err… I watched an movie." Wow, Son Ga-In, you should've just asked me and I would've gladly shown you how! Gosh, this girl is driving me insane!
 


"Promise me something," I play with her fingers.

"What?"

"If you ever want to turn into a bad girl, only be a bad girl in front of me, ok?" I kiss her cheek. She throws a glare at me, but her eyes soften when she sees that I'm being serious.

She blushes madly, "aing, molla!" And a slap is landed on my chest. A cute slap at that.

I let out a laugh, "aww, did ice-queen Son Ga-In just say 'aing' to her boyfriend? Did the world rotate the other way? How cuuute…" Her foot kicks my shin under the blanket and she bites my arm.

I laugh even more, "omo, she bites, too? Whoa… fierce! Ji-Yong likes!" She grumbles and abruptly turns her body around. I feel better because she no longer looks too distressed by her racy performance.



"So, can you promise me that?" I scoot closer to her and peck her nape. I feel her shivering under my touch. She lowers her head, "mmm. I promise."

I slip one arm under her neck and swing my other arm over her waist, "I love you, bad girl."

She reaches for my hand and wraps it tighter around her body, "I love you, too, boyfriend." With that, my junior jumps again. Damn it, Son Ga-In, you'll be the death of me!

 

 

 

 

 

____________

Author's Note:

Enjoy fluffy Ji-Yong while you can! *evil laugh* The fluffiness suits his currently pink hair really well, huh? :P