Bathroom Adventures

Revenge [On Hiatus]

Slightly opening his eyes, Kris looks around the dark room, wondering where he is. He can hear the sounds of laughing coming from the living room, as well as the sounds of someone loudly telling them to shush so that they don’t wake Kris up. Pushing himself up into a sitting position, Kris rubs his fists against his eyes in an attempt to fully wake up. Sliding his feet into his slippers, he’s about to stand up and see who’s making so much noise when a slip of paper on the table beside his bed catches his eye. Reaching over to grab it, he sees two small pills and a glass of water that were hidden behind it. Recognizing the handwritten “Yi Fan” on the front, he opens the folded paper with a smile on his face.

“Duizhang. Gege. … Yi Fan.

First off, you’re really heavy. I almost gave myself a hernia just carrying you into our room earlier. If you wanted to start exercising with me in the morning, it wouldn’t be your worst choice.
Second, I left you some ibuprofen. Take it when you wake up. It’ll help a little bit with whatever pain you might still have.
Thirdly, you’re really heavy. Seriously, I’m still sweating as I write this.
When you wake up, don’t move, okay? Just text me, or call me, or yell for me. I’ll be there before you know it.
Um… I think that’s all. Remember, no moving, okay? If you hurt your ankle again because you don’t listen to me, I’ll make Lu Han your nurse. You wouldn’t want that, would you? :)

Huang Zi Tao

P.S.
I love you, Wu Yi Fan. I hope you get better soon.”

The first thing Kris does when he’s finished reading the note is pull out his phone, quickly sending a text to Tao before sitting up on his bed with his back against the wall. He can hear the loud chirping noise Tao’s phone makes when he gets a text, soon followed by sound of Tao’s feet as he runs to their room. Kris can’t help but giggle when he hears Tao run into the door, obviously going too fast to slow himself down.

“Gege!? What’s wrong!?” Tao worriedly asks he walks into the room rubbing his shoulder.

“Nothing. Just wanted you here.”

“Wu Yi Fan! You said you were in trouble!”

“I knew it’d be the fastest way to get you in here,” Kris says with a big smile on his face. “And in less than 10 seconds, here you are.”

“Do that again and I’ll rip your arm off and use it as my Wushu stick.”

“Just make sure you rip off the one I don’t use, okay? If I have to awkwardly pleasure myself for the rest of my life, I might just die.”

“Ugh, you’re so obscene.”

“Awww, you don’t like dirty Yi Fan?” Kris asks with a pouty look.

“You hush. Just tell me what you needed me in here for.”

“Ah! I almost forgot!” Reaching over, Kris grabs the glass of water and the two tiny pills, holding them out to Tao. “Help me?”

Rolling his eyes, Tao takes them from the older man. “You can’t be serious right now.”

Looking up at Tao with pleading eyes, he nods. “I’m very serious.”

Crouching beside Kris, Tao brings the two white pills up to his lips. “Open up.”

Folding his arms over his chest, Kris shakes his head. “Nuh uh. Do a train.”

“I… I’m not even… I’m not even sure what to think right now. There must be a hidden camera in here or something.”

“Nope! No cameras. Now do a train.”

All Tao can do is sigh as he looks down, rubbing at the temples of his forehead. “What is this world coming to?” Straightening up, mentally preparing himself for something his mother did so many times to him as a child, he starts moving the hand holding the pills around in different directions. “Choo choo~. Open up for the choo ch… no. Just no. I can’t do this.” Handing the pills and glass of water back to Kris, he tells him to just wait for a second, then heads to the bedroom door, opening it a bit. “Lu Han ge! Lu Han ge, come here please!”

It takes longer than Tao would’ve liked, but he eventually gets there. “Whatcha need, Zi Tao?”

“You’re the only person I feel could do this, so I called you over here,” Tao says, grabbing Lu Han’s hand and leading him to Kris’s bed.

With a horrified look on his face, Kris quickly throws the pills into his mouth and empties the glass in one shot, opening his mouth to show Tao. “All gone! See? All gone Panda!”

Grabbing Lu Han’s shoulders, Tao steers him out of the room, a big smile on his face. “Thank you.”

“But I didn’t do anything.”

“Oh, you did so much more than you know. Thanks again,” Tao says as he shuts the door, turning back to Kris. “I can’t believe you actually wanted me to do that.”

Patting the spot next to him on the bed, Kris laughs at the face Tao is making. “I was just curious to see if you actually would. That’s all. I swear.” Yawning, he gets on his back again. “Now come here.”

Crawling onto the other side of the bed and over to Kris, Tao lays his head on Kris’s chest. Kris quickly turns onto his side and pulls the young man into his arms, hugging him close. “What time is it?”

“Late,” Tao answers, pressing himself against Kris, trying to get as close as he possibly can. “And by late, I mean it’s time for us to sleep.”

Before closing his eyes for the final time that night, he reaches behind him and grabs his phone. Pressing a button to make it light up, he chuckles when he sees the time. “Panda Bear, it’s only six o’clock.”

“Close enough to bed time.”

“That’s almost six hours away.”

Wrapping his arms and legs around Kris’s body, Tao holds him there. “It’s bed time. Sleep.”

“But I have to pee.”

“You couldn’t have done that earlier?”

“I didn’t need to. The glass of water did it to me.”

“Aish, then go to the bathroom.”

“Aish? You’ve obviously been hanging around Min Seok and Jong Dae too much.”

“AISH! Just go pee!” Even though he tries to say that with an annoyed face, he can’t help the smile that creeps onto his face.

Sitting himself up, Kris slides his feet back into his slippers again. He quickly falls back down onto the bed after standing up for only a second. “Ouch. That hurt. Panda, it hurts.”

Tao is over on the other side of the bed kneeling in front of Kris before he even finishes that sentence, gently touching his ankle to see where it hurts the most. “It’ll be okay. You’ll be fine. Those pills will kick in before you know it.”

“Well I don’t think I can wait for that. Can you help me stand up?”

Standing up and reaching for Kris, Tao lets the taller man lean on him. “Ready?” Kris nods.

Half limping and half hopping, Kris finally makes it to the bathroom with Tao’s help. Luckily all of that work has made his face red, so Tao can’t tell he’s blushing as he asks him to help in the bathroom as well. “Gege, no. You can’t possibly need my help.”

“Panda, I can barely stand without leaning on you. How do you expect me to stand there and pee without falling over or something?” Turning himself towards Tao by hopping on one foot, he looks down at the ground and shakes his head, mentally chastising himself for what he’s about to do. Looking at Tao with a cute look on his face, he quickly puts both of his fists against his cheeks, moving them up and down. “Bbuing bbuing~.”

“That’s ing gold! Please tell me somebody just got that on their phone!”

Turning their heads, Kris and Tao can see the rest of the members watching them from the end of the hall.

“I did! I’m sending it to Joon Myun right now.” Seeing the look on Kris’s face, Lay quickly runs to the front door, knowing anywhere is safer than staying where Kris is right now.

“Fantastic. Since you’re all here and apparently not busy, Yi Fan needs help peeing. Who wants to help?”

Chen’s hand shoots up instantly. He quickly puts it down by his side when Xiu Min smacks the back of his head. “Ow. I was just joking. I wouldn’t have actually helped him.” Kris is the only one watching his eyes when he says that, and he can see that he’s lying; he can see that Chen would’ve helped him right away if someone would let him.

Xiu Min, wanting the attention off of Chen, speaks up. “Zi Tao, he’s your man. You help him.”

Groaning, he helps Kris into the bathroom. As soon as the door closes, the other members rush over to the door to listen in.

“Panda, wipe that look off of your face. You act like this is the worst thing that could happen to you.”

“Oh, can’t you tell? This is my happy face. I’ve always wanted to help a man urinate. This is like a dream come true.”

“Ow! Panda! You don’t have to grip it so hard. It’s not gonna ing bite your hand off.”

“Does it always take you this long to pee when you’re by yourself?”

“Shut up, I’m just a little pee shy. It isn’t like I do this every day or anything.”

“It feels like it’s been hours! Do you have to pee or not!?”

“OW! I said not to grip it like that! How do you expect me to pee if you ing rip it off? Just look away or something. ing ouch! I said look! You don’t have to turn your hand when you turn your head!”

“This is useless. Go pee by yourself later or something. This is just awkward.”

“Zi Tao! Now that you’re done trying to pull it off, you have to try to kill it with a zipper too!? , that hurt. That better not leave a mark!”

“Yah! Quit your whining and let’s go.”

“Yah?! You say ‘yah’ now too!? I’m killing those tiny Koreans when I get out of here.”

Opening the door, they can see Lu Han leaning against the opposite wall with a smirk on his face and the backs of Chen and Xiu Min as they run for the front door. “I didn’t know a threat from a man who can barely walk could scare someone so much.”

When Tao starts to help a limping Kris back to the bedroom, Lu Han starts talking again. “Which reminds me. Didn’t you hurt your other foot, Yi Fan? Your limp is different from earlier.”

And that’s all it takes for Kris to push himself away from Tao and run after Lu Han, chasing him out of the dorm. Not far behind him is Tao, yelling at him for almost traumatizing him like that when he didn’t even need his help.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm still kind of sick, but I'm feeling a lot better! So I did what I could to write this up and get it out. I definitely don't think it's anywhere near where I'd like it to be, but I think (or at least I'm hoping) that little bathroom scene made up for it.

I've recently found out that NyQuil can make me all kinds of crazy. I was waking every 10-20 minutes the first night I took it, certain that my bed was infested with bugs. My mom and little brother even say they heard a scream come from my room at 3 in the morning. I don't even remember that. Haha.
On the bright side though! That day that I was insanely loopy, what I wanted my next fanfic to be about came to me. I had to pee at almost 5 in the morning, and while I was standing there, it all just hit me. xD
Yay for a drug induced genius moment!

@starkey - Ooh, an addict! I'll do what I can to keep you addicted then! Lol.
@fluffcloud - It's funny because I really don't come up with the plots. I just open up a new page each day, start writing, and it all just comes out. There were a few times where I thought about it first, but only a few!
@VitaminBuns - The only thing I like about being sick is that I have an excuse to sleep during the day. :D
@shimhaneul - Yay! A new SuLay shipper! Welcome! Hehe.
@HyukJae13 - I definitely didn't work myself too hard. Lol. I did absolutely nothing. *_*
@madetofangirl - I got some rest~. I can finally breathe through my nose again! ^_^
@Lee_HyunJae - Seriously, that airport was packed. Crazy fans are just crazy.
@eijichu - Awww, well thank you for liking this! And you make sure to tell whoever recommended this to you that I say "thank you!" :D
@ember_pcy - Oh boy! A lot of new readers while I was sick. Glad you enjoyed the first few chapters! :D
@legna_angel - Went from a sweet ending to a vengeful one. Lol. Manager M even has his own fanclub because of how he acted at the airport. I thought that was totally awesome when I first saw that. xD

Gah, I know I missed a few comments. I think the ones I missed are somewhat answered in these ones as well though. At least I hope so.
-Crosses fingers-

So now! I shall get a little reading in before I sleep!
Hope you enjoyed this somewhat-small-and-kind-of-bad update!