Together

Revenge [On Hiatus]

It’s Friday afternoon, and the guys are all bored out of their minds. Dance practice was cancelled and the guys, who have grown so accustomed to dancing at this time of day, don’t know what they should do to pass the time. The only thing making it bearable is bullying Lu Han. Each member had gotten a text earlier from different members of Exo-K to bully Lu Han. Every member except for Lay anyway. He still hadn’t been able to find his phone, so Kris made sure to fill him in. The members had spent the last hour randomly picking on Lu Han. Kris had started by stealing his towel while he was in the shower. Xiu Min had been the one to make breakfast, and he conveniently forgot to give Lu Han any. Tao was randomly taking one dollar from Lu Han’s wallet whenever he could, claiming he was helping feed the hungry, rubbing his stomach each time. Lay had commandeered the TV when Lu Han was in the middle of his show; that wasn’t really anything out of the ordinary though. Chen had decided to challenge him to a singing contest. All of the members clapped, hooted, and hollered after Chen sang, acting completely indifferent when Lu Han took his turn, Kris even throwing in a “boo” at the end.

After shooting all of them irritated glares, he had moved to his sanctuary – the kitchen – to call Su Ho and complain. Nobody else could seem to help, but he just knew Su Ho would be the one to change that. “Su Ho ya~. This time they’re all picking on me. Can’t you make them stop?” He had managed to not call anybody for hours, wanting to show that he didn’t care anymore. He refused to have his singing belittled though.

“Why don’t you beat them up? Give them a few good slaps and kicks and they’ll think twice next time.”

“But Su Ho~. They’ll listen to you. You’re the leader.”

“I’m the leader of K, hyung. Not M.”

“Still a leader,” Lu Han whines and Su Ho laughs because he can hear the pout in his voice. Doorbell ringing, Lu Han lets Su Ho know he has to go. “Ordered pizza for lunch and it’s here. You better call them!” Taking Kris’s wallet because Tao had managed to sneak away another few dollars from his while he called Su Ho, he goes to pay for the pizza.

Opening the door, he’s greeted by a strong pair of arms wrapping around him. “Hyung!”

“Se… Se Hun? Why are… why are you here?”

“Manager hyung said we could do whatever we wanted this weekend. We said we wanted to visit our family, so here we are,” Su Ho answers, peeking around the frame of the door, smiling from ear to ear. Moving Se Hun away, Lu Han latches onto Su Ho. “I’m sorry. I told all of the guys to pick on you.”

“Why?”

“To get a reaction like this from you when you saw me,” Su Ho chuckles, returning Lu Han’s hug.

Pulling away, Lu Han looks at Su Ho with suspicion in his eyes. “Why in the world are you taller than me all of the sudden?”

Su Ho blushes as Chan Yeol takes his turn in showing his face, “Shoe lifts. Six centimeters. And he’s still shorter than me,” Chan Yeol teases, messing up Su Ho’s hair before quickly hugging Lu Han, making his way to the living room. “Ayo! Waddup Krees~?” Even though the whole group laughs at that, Tao can be heard over all of them, laughing even louder than usual.

Baek Hyun’s next in line. Lu Han only gives him a quick hug before pushing him off to the main room. “You never help. You only get a quick hug.”

Lu Han groans as D.O and Kai make their way in together, Kai carrying D.O on his back. “Please, not you guys too. I already have to deal with Yi Fan and Zi Tao. If I have to suffer through your lovey dovey moments, I might just kill myself.”

Hopping off of Kai’s back, D.O rushes to Lu Han’s side, squeezing him in a tight hug, Kai moving to the older boy’s other side and squeezing him just as tightly. “What if we offer to include you in our lovey dovey moments, hyung~?”

“Ew, Jong In. Just ew,” Lu Han retorts, making a face as he does, closing the door as they make their way to the living room.

------------

“I can’t believe we actually had to wait for the extra pizzas before we could eat,” Kris complains, sinking his teeth into a piping hot piece and lightly shoving Su Ho. “You could’ve told me you were coming so I could’ve just ordered all of these to begin with.”

“Pssh. We’re guests. You should’ve offered the first pizzas to us anyway,” Su Ho says as he sticks his tongue out at Kris. “Especially after I even let all of you bully poor little Lu Han over there,” Su Ho points in his direction as he says that.

“Does that mean we have to watch him and Se Hun feed each other though? I can feel this pizza trying to make its way back up just looking at them,” Baek Hyun chimes in.

Giggling, Lu Han turns to him. “Sounds like someone’s still sore that they he got the least amount of time in the music video.”

Grumbling, Baek Hyun takes another piece of pizza, biting into it angrily. “Seriously though. They know how much I love SNSD. How could I only get 2 seconds?”

Chan Yeol, stealing the piece Baek Hyun just took, joins in the conversation. “At least you got to be in the video. Su Ho hyung and I had to just sit back and watch.”

“Pssh, at least you got to actually see SNSD. We all had to stay here and do nothing. We all know I would’ve rocked that dance. They should’ve ditched one of the backup dancers and let me join,” is Lay’s input to the discussion.

Tao, realizing there’s only one piece of pizza left, screams as loud as he can, everybody turning towards him. “Spider! Spider! Big black spider! Fast. Big black spider that’s fast. Just ran under the couch.” All eleven of them rush to go hide somewhere, yelling plans as they do to wait for the spider to retreat. They all turn around though when they see Tao running in the opposite direction. Grabbing the last piece of pizza and eating half of it in one bite, he squeals. “False alarm. It was just a piece of fuzz. On a completely unrelated note, this pizza is delicious.”

“I’m just going to go ahead and make a mental note to torture you in the near future,” Xiu Min says, patting his stomach. “So then. Basketball? K versus M? Last one to hurl their pizza wins? Winner gets”

“Yes” can be heard as they all shout it at the same time.

----------

It’s almost three hours later when they all come tumbling through the front door, groaning in pain and covered in sweat. That is, everybody except Kris, who comes jogging into the living room and starts doing jumping jacks. “You guys are weak. We weren’t even playing for that long. Se Hun even tossed his cookies within the first 5 minutes, and Kyung Soo couldn’t last much longer. We need to whip you guys into shape next time we have more time together.” Going to the kitchen and coming back with a pitcher of water, Kris slowly pours it on the group of guys who couldn’t seem to will themselves to move.

The unlucky member to get hit with it first is Se Hun. “! Holy , Yi Fan! That’s hot!” Se Hun yells as he hurries to get up and away from the water. “You could’ve at least used cold water. Aish~.”

Upon hearing that, the rest of the members quickly get off of the floor, most of them tripping over each other as they rush to get up. “Good boys,” Kris says as he puts the pitcher down and starts clapping. “Very good. You got up fast. I thought it would take at least 20 seconds.”

Skipping over to Kris, Tao kisses his cheek, whispering quietly enough that nobody else can hear, “Thanks for avoiding me, Yi Fan.”

Wrapping an arm around Tao’s waist, he pulls him closer to his side, looking at the rest of the group. “Okay then. Since you’re all too weak at basketball, shall we do something else?” A chorus of groans and whimpers can be heard throughout the room. “Weaklings. A movie then?”

“At a theater? Or at home?”

“Look at Kyung Soo being silly. Have you just met Zi Tao? This whole dorm is usually broke because of him. Definitely a movie at home.”

“So, now we just have to decide on one.”

“Already thought about that, Su Ho,” Kris answers as he goes to get 6 pieces of paper, tearing them in half and handing a piece to each member. “First, we’ll all write down what genre of movie we want to watch. Then we’ll see which has the most votes. Then we’ll do this again, only each of us will choose a movie in the genre that wins. Got it?” Everybody nods. When they’re all finished, Kris has them all bring their papers to him. “Look at me getting you weaklings into shape already. Now then! Let’s count these shall we?” Picking up the first folded piece of paper, he holds it up to Tao, giving him the cutest look he can muster up as he asks him to read what’s on it for him.

Rolling his eyes, Tao looks at the piece of paper in Kris’s hand. “Comedy.”

Holding up the next piece, he looks at Tao again, this time giving him a funny look. “How about this one?”

Taking it from him, he gathers the other pieces of paper and quickly reads through them. “Comedy, horror, horror, horror, comedy, action, action, horror, action, horror, and ani…mated. Seriously? Who chose this?” Tao looks right at Kyung Soo. “This was you, wasn’t it? Don’t lie.”

“Actually, Panda, it was me,” Kris raises his hand.

“S-seriously? Like…seriously seriously?” Tao gives Kris a look of sheer disbelief.

Kris nods. “Well I figured everybody else would choose horror and comedy like they always do. So I tossed that in.” Gathering up the papers and handing one to each person again, Kris instructs them all to choose a movie this time.

Chen looks confused when Kris hands them to him. “What? Why me?”

“I gave them to Panda last time. Now it’s your turn,” Kris flashes a smile at him as he says it.

“I see. Okay then.” Opening each piece of paper and making a tally of which gets the most votes, he tells them all that the movie with the most votes is Dead Friend.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Whew! It's almost 5:30am! I was so distracted by Tumblr tonight that I almost didn't finish this. I was listening to 'Two Moons' most of the time as I wrote this, then moved over to this for the rest of the chapter. Love it so much. I am way too tired to read through this though unfortunately. I'm actually in bed as I'm typing this. So if you find any typos/errors (which you most likely will), I ask that you let me know where it is so I can edit it when I wake up. Thank you~. <3

To follow Joey on Tumblr [and be constantly spammed with Exo (and the occasional B.A.P) throughout the day], click here.

@VitaminBuns - Ask and you shall recieve! I didn't realize it'd be so much work writing for 12 people though. Lol.
@starkey - Yay! Someone loves my Kris. And the rest of the characters! Maybe I'll be able to throw Xiu Min with someone in the next chapter. ;D
@T-exoticblackjack - The lady in the MV is so gorgeous. I made this gif yesterday right after I watched the video. Favorite part of the whole video. And I just love tossing in that buffalo phrase so much. :D
@specialleeme - Pssh, this may be an Exo fanfic, but feel free to spaz about the lovely Dalmatian in the comments if you would like! I love them so much. They've improved so much since their debut.
@aznmusiklife - Yep! I try for at least once a day. :]
@meant4theflies - I love jokes. The more I can toss in a chapter, the better. Lol.

Enjoy this chapter, subscribers!