Video Games and Letters

Revenge [On Hiatus]

“Joon Myun ah~,” Tao and Lay both shout at the same time. “We miss you so much!”

Clapping, Su Ho flashes both of them a smile. “I miss you guys too. Did you guys rehearse that?”

“We did!” they both shout in unison again. “We’ve been practicing it ever since duizhang said we could video chat with you today.”

“Wow, both of you even said that at the same time. I’m impressed.” Spying a flash of blonde hair behind the two Chinese men, Su Ho waves. “Lu Han ah~. Hi.”

“Hi. Joon. Myun. Ah. Is. Se. Hun. There?” Lu Han asks, each word separated by his jumping. “Why. The. . Are. You. Two. So. Tall?”

“Tall? I’m shorter than you.”

“Well when you stand next to Zi Tao, you seem a lot taller. Crouch down or something so I can see.”

“Lu Han?”

“SE HUN!” Lu Han yells, working up enough strength to push the other two members away.

“Hey! I was talking to Joon Myun!” Lay whines.

“I was too!” Tao chimes in.

“He had to answer a call. It’s just me now,” Se Hun tells them. “Lu Han? Are you touching my face?” he asks, chuckling.

“I am. You’re so handsome, Se Hun ah. I miss you.”

“Ugh, watching you two is so sickening,” Tao says, pretending to shove his finger down his throat. Leaning over, Lay whispers something in his ear. “What? No way! Kris and I are definitely not that bad.” Lay nods. “Are we really?”

“We sure are, lover,” Kris sings as he walks up behind them, hooking his arms around both of their necks. “I had a feeling Lu Han would commandeer this video call, so here you go,” Kris says, holding his phone between them both. “Speak.”

“That’s it? Just speak? I’m not a dog, Yi Fan.”

“Joon Myun!” Tao and Lay simultaneously squeal, stealing Kris’s phone and running off somewhere quiet where Lu Han can’t find them. Not that he even notices they’re gone. He’s still busy Se Hun’s cheek on the computer screen, cooing at the young Korean.

------------

“Did you two have fun?” Kris asks, arms again hooked around the necks of Tao and Lay as they walk. Tao puts his right arm behind Kris’s back and loops his finger through one of Lay’s belt loops, pulling him against the leader’s side.

Using his left arm, Lay does the same to Tao, a huge smile on his face. “Thanks for letting us talk to Joon Myun, duizhang.”

“What can I say? I’m happiest when my best friends are happy.”

“I’m only your best friend?” Tao pouts.

“You are when we’re in public you goofball,” Kris replies, reaching up to muss up his boyfriend’s hair.

“So where are we going anyway?”

Reaching up to do the same thing to Lay’s hair, Kris answers, “That, my lovely dancing friend, is a fantastic question. If I offered to spoil both of you rotten today, what would you want to do?” They both yell out different answers at the same time. “Okay, that was stupid of me. Zi Tao and then Yi Xing.”

“I’d want to go to a cake buffet!” Tao exclaims.

“I’d want to go to an arcade!” Lay yells out right after.

“You’re both so close. Well… one of you is really close. The other one is right.”

“It’s me!” they both yell at the same time.

“Correct!”

“Who?” they ask together.

“The one who said ‘it’s me!’”

“We both said that though. Stop that! No, you stop that! Argh!” No matter how hard they try to stop, they just keep saying the same thing at the same time. “Jinx!” they both shout at each other at the same time, both thinking they finally found a word the other wouldn’t say. “.”

“Wow! You both even used the same cuss word at the same time. That’s so awesome. I love you guys.”

“Shut up, this isn’t funny.”

Kris just starts laughing even harder, both of them saying the same thing again.

------------

“But, duizhang… you said one of us was right.”

“When I said that, one of you was right. Then I changed my mind.”

“So then… who was right?”

“That would be Mr. Zhang Yi Xing,” Kris answers, reaching over to pat the dancer’s back. “Who else could it be, Panda Bear? Have you ever heard of a cake buffet?”

“Sure! You just have to buy all of the cakes!”

“That’s not a cake buffet, cutie. That’s a buffet of Yi Fan’s tears after he looks at his wallet,” Lay says as he climbs onto the youngest one’s back, wrapping his arms around his neck. Turning his head in Kris’s direction, he reaches over to poke his cheeks. “If I was right about the arcade, why did you buy me this instead?” he asks, holding up the plastic bag in his hand. “The arcade definitely would’ve been cheaper.”

“Like I said. I’m happiest when my best friends are happy. As happy as I know you’d be spending time at the arcade, I figured you’d be happier more often if you had a new video game to play whenever you want at home. It doesn’t matter if I had to spend a few extra bucks.”

Quickly hugging Tao again, Lay hops off of his back, walking over to Kris and climbing up onto his instead, the older man hooking his arms under Lay’s legs. “I love you too, Yi Xing.”

“How’d you know I was going to say that?”

“We’ve lived together for a long time now. It’s pretty much written all over your face. I wouldn’t say I’ve really done anything to get that from you though.”

“Are you kidding!?” Lay shouts, Kris cringing at the volume of his voice so close to his ear. “You let me see Joon Myun, and then you let me talk to him on the phone when Lu Han was a pooface, and –“

“A pooface? What are you, 5?” Kris teases.

“Whatever. When Lu Han was being the world’s biggest . Is that better?”

“Much,” Kris replies, nodding.

“Anyway. You did all of that, and then you took us out to eat cake, and then you bought me a video game. If that isn’t worthy of at least one “I love you” then I don’t know what is.”

“Okay. You win.”

“Good. Now walk faster! I have a new video game to play!”

------------

“Hey! Stop cheating!” Lu Han shouts, turning to shoot a glare at Kris.

“How am I cheating? I’m not even playing; Yi Xing is.”

“You covered my eyes!”

“Prove it. That could have been anybody’s hands.”

“We’re the only three people in here, Yi Fan.”

“Maybe you’re just imagining things. I can tell you one thing you’re not doing though, and that’s winning. Yi Xing is kicking your right now.”

Turning to look at the screen, Lu Han sees that Lay is definitely kicking his . “I paused this! How are you playing!?”

“I guess someone unpaused it.”

Looking down at the controller he put down when he turned to yell at Kris, he can see the leader’s toe hovering over the pause button. “WU YI FAN!”

“Innocent until proven guilty!” Kris yells out.

“Your toe is right there!”

“Not touching it though! Simply hovering. Maybe when you were yelling, you pushed my foot down or something and didn’t realize it and BAM, unpaused it.”

“Argh! I hate both of you right now!” Lu Han whines, getting up and stomping off to take a shower, the sound of Kris laughing taunting him from behind.

“Have fun, Lu Han ge~.”

Scooting over to Lu Han’s spot, Lay leans back between Kris’s legs, changing the game’s settings to single player. “Thank you, Yi Fan ge. That was fun.”

Laying his legs on Lay’s shoulders, Kris reaches down to mess up the younger one’s hair. “You’re welcome. I told you on the way home that that would be fun.”

Pausing the game that just started and leaning his head back, Lay looks up at Kris. “Why are you so good to me, duizhang?”

“Because you were there for Panda Bear when he needed someone.”

Nodding, satisfied with that answer, Lay turns his attention back to the game. “Do you think Peach is done talking to Joon Myun yet?”

“PANDA BEAR!” The youngest member pokes his head out of the kitchen, phone at his ear. “Nope, he’s still talking to him.”

“PEACH! HURRY UP! I WANNA TALK TO HIM TOO!”

“FINE! I’M ALMOST DONE ANYWAY!” Tao shouts in reply.

“I’m surprised you even let Panda call Joon Myun first. You should know he’d gladly talk to him until someone’s battery dies.”

“Because I know that once I get Joon Myun on the phone, we’ll end up talking until we both fall asleep.”

“Seriously? Manager’s gonna take your phone away when he sees that bill.”

“That’s okay. Even if I get my phone taken away, I can send him letters. He’s the only person I call anyway.”

“Letters? As in actual letters? On paper?”

“Yeah, I’d rather send him letters. I think it shows that you care more if you take the time to actually write one instead of just typing one short e-mail.”

Removing his legs from Lay’s shoulders, Kris gets up and heads towards his bedroom. “Stay here. I’ll be right back.” A few minutes later, he comes walking back out of his room with a piece of paper in his hand. Sitting back down on the couch, legs back on Lay’s shoulders, he hands him the paper. “A letter for you; to show I care.”

Rolling his eyes, Lay takes the note from Kris. Opening it and reading it, he rolls his eyes again, balling the paper up and throwing it back. “I can’t believe you actually went back there just to write me a letter telling me that I’m a sweetie.”

“I figured you’d definitely believe me if I cared enough to take the time to write that instead of just saying it.”

“You’re such an –“

“All done!” Tao interrupts, practically skipping to the couch.

Lay, not even caring that he was just interrupted in the middle of his sentence, hops up instantly and runs off to his room to call Su Ho.

“Hey! Zhang Yi Xing! Come back here and turn your game off!”

When Lay comes running from his room to turn the video game system off, Kris catches a little bit of what he’s saying to Su Ho when he’s running back to his room. “Yi Fan… … Love anyway… You more.”

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Gosh, it feels like it's been weeks since I've updated. It's only been like 2-3 days, right? Lol. I actually had most of this done last night, but I started watching sad stuff that I hadn't watched in months, and my mood quickly went from fluffy to sad. Totally killed my mood. :3

This seems incredibly short to me though. I think it's because most of it is dialogue. Since I didn't update yesterday (and because I have to be up kind of early), I'm posting this right after I finished it without any proofreading. I hope there aren't too many (actually, I hope there aren't any) errors. My biggest worry right now is that I probably mixed up a name somewhere in there or something. If you found an error like that, feel free to tell me! I'll be eternally grateful. <3
-Crosses fingers-

Also! Before I forget! I'm on the 1st page for TaoRis views, and almost on the 1st page for TaoRis subscribers. I noticed that and was like... what~~~?
Subscribers who have me up so high in these pages, Joey loves all of you!

I see a few of you even subscribed to the BangHim/HimUp story! I promise to start on that very soon! I have everything I want. Just gotta pick a spot to start it at. ^_^

@Shilohin - I don't believe I've seen a comment from you before, have I? Hi there! I'll try to throw in more evil Tao at some point! Lol.
@wasp171 - Hello, new reader! And welcome! Spiders terrify me. I have absolutely no idea why something the size of my little finger can get such a reaction from me. xD
@VitaminBuns - You and me both. Let's just sit here and hope that Exo-M reads that chapter and pleases us all with actual pictures of that. Lol. And yay! You got a Tumblr!
@farafim - Pssh, you don't have to ask me twice if I keep Chen. I'd never let that man go. :D
@fluffcloud - If I'm an AWESOMELY DAEBAK author, then you're an AWESOME DAEBAK READER. Mwahaha~.
@HyukJae13 - I figured it had been a long time since any kind of revenge was in here. xD  And I appreciated all of the help! I, personally, don't feel like the chapter was that fantastic. Lol. I've decided I'm my own worst critic though, so I don't even know anymore. People tell me they read this multiple times, and I'm just floored.
@T-exoticblackjack - I ing LOVE that gif so much. Ever since I saw it, it instantly became my favorite.
@starkey - At least Chen's fingers were clean! Lol. Shall I start calling you noona then? Noona~~.  

I hope you enjoyed this update!