Kisses & Ice Cream

Revenge [On Hiatus]

When Xiu Min and Kris pass the park on their way home from the sushi restaurant, they can hear someone yelling at them. When they turn their heads in the direction of the voice, they see an excited Tao running towards them, arms outstretched. Kris lets out a little groan, knowing he’s about to have the younger jump into his arms. He’s suddenly regretting his choice to eat anything at the sushi place. When Tao is only a few feet away from them, he leaps into Kris’s arms, the leader holding him close when he catches him. “Gege~,” Tao says in one long breath, a smile on his face. “I missed you.”

After spinning Tao around a few times, he sets him down, wrapping his arm around his waist as the three of them start walking back towards the dorm. “You dork. We haven’t been gone that long.”

Tao pulls his phone from his back pocket, looking at the screen when it lights up. “It’s been almost an hour! That’s sixty minutes of no Yi Fan!”

Xiu Min rolls his eyes, making a gagging sound from beside them. “And you all say that Jong Dae and I are disgustingly sweet. If you two keep that up, my dinner will definitely be making a reappearance.”

Reaching up and poking Kris’s cheek, Tao pouts when the leader looks at him. “You already ate?” Nodding, Kris leans down towards Tao and kisses him softly, sliding his tongue over his lips. “You had sushi without me!?”

“Wow, you guys sure are discreet. What would you do if a fan had seen that!?” Xiu Min chides.

“Tell them it was just a friendly kiss,” Kris says.

“Because all friends use their tongue when kissing each other,” Xiu Min says, rolling his eyes.

“Then I’d tell them they were seeing things,” Kris replies. “Or that you had dared me to or something. Either way, I wouldn’t be in too much trouble.”

“I swear, if you ever get caught kissing and blame it on me, I will slowly rip each and every hair from your head, one by one,” Xiu Min threatens.

With his arm behind Kris, Tao reaches up and grabs the leader’s shoulder, gently squeezing. “It’s okay, gege. If he does that, I’ll just sit there and put each and every one back on your head until you’re pretty again.”

Reaching up to his shoulder with his free hand, Kris puts his hand on top of Tao’s, a smile on his face. “My Panda Bear is definitely the sweetest man around,” he gushes, shooting Xiu Min an annoyed look when he makes gagging sounds again. Stopping, and getting in front of Tao, he crouches down.

Needing no encouragement, Tao eagerly climbs onto Kris’s back, wrapping his arms around his neck as Kris hooks his arms beneath his knees, letting out a pleased squeal when Kris stands back up. He leans down until his mouth is close to Kris’s ear. “I love you, Yi Fan,” he whispers before laying his head on Kris’s shoulder. It’s only a few minutes later when the leader and the oldest member hear a soft snore coming from Tao.

They walk the rest of the way home in total silence, Xiu Min busy texting Chen and Kris busy trying not to wake Tao up. He quietly sighs and starts to walk a little faster when he feels something wet on his neck, realizing quickly that Tao’s drooling on him.

When they’re about to pass an ice cream shop, Kris decides to go in, telling Xiu Min he can go home without him. Walking up to the counter, he puts his finger in front of his lips, signaling for the girl behind it to whisper when he sees that she recognizes who they are. He leans over the counter slightly, whispering quietly enough so that Tao doesn’t wake up, but loud enough that the girl can still hear him. A few minutes later, he pushes some money across the counter, telling her to keep the change as he walks out with a large cup of strawberry shortcake flavored ice cream.

------------

When he walks through the door to their dorm, the first place he goes is the kitchen, putting the cup of ice cream in the freezer. On the way to his and Tao’s room, he tells himself to stop by each bedroom and tell the members to keep away from the dessert in the freezer. He realizes he doesn’t have to when he passes Lay’s room and hears him still talking to Su Ho. He wonders if he’s even taken a break to get dressed yet. Passing Chen and Xiu Min’s room, he realizes he doesn’t have to tell them either; they’re too busy saying sickeningly sweet things to each other. He doesn’t even try Lu Han’s room, positive that the older man isn’t even home yet or else Xiu Min would be busy strangling him.

When he finally gets to their room, he walks over and lays Tao down as gently as he can on their bed, trying not to wake him. It isn’t until he’s rid of Tao that he realizes how sore his back and shoulders are. Deciding to take a shower, he takes a piece of paper, a pen, and some tape to the kitchen first, writing down a quick note and taping it to the door. “If anybody other than Panda Bear eats the ice cream in here, I will make that person regret it. –Yi Fan”

After making sure it’s secure, taping it a second time just to be extra sure, he goes back to their room, grabbing a towel before making his way to the shower. Turning both of the knobs as far as they can go, he turns the cold knob back a bit, wanting the water to be slightly hot. Flicking up the diverter so that the water starts falling from the shower head, he puts the shower curtain inside the tub. Taking off his clothes and tossing them into the corner, he steps into the shower, letting out a slight groan when he feels the water on his back. Since he already took a shower that morning, he doesn’t bother washing himself with soap. He’s more focused on letting the hot water relax him. After about ten minutes of just standing there facing the wall while the water runs down his back, he turns around and turns the knobs again until the shower shuts off. Stepping out of the shower, he admires himself in the mirror for a little bit, patting his flat stomach. Wrapping his towel around his waist, he picks up his dirty clothes and goes back to their room, tossing the clothes in the hamper behind the door.

Walking over and waving a hand in front of Tao’s face to make sure he’s still asleep, he walks over to the dresser, letting his towel drop after he grabs a clean pair of black and white boxers. When he bends down to pull them up over his legs, he hears a whistle coming from behind him. Turning around, boxers still only at his calves, he can see Tao watching him, winking when he sees that Kris is looking at him. “Looking good, duizhang. Looking very good.”

Pulling the boxers the rest of the way up, he runs over and jumps on top of Tao before he can get away, digging his fingers into the younger’s sides. If it had been anybody else, he would’ve pushed until it hurt; since it’s Tao – his Panda – he just pushes enough to make it tickle, happy when he can hear laughter coming from the guy writhing beneath him. Taking his hands away and leaning down, he kisses Tao’s neck before getting up to finish changing. “I wonder if I should even give you your surprise now,” he says, peeking behind him to see Tao perk up.

“Surprise!?”

Kris nods as he pulls a pair of shorts up over his boxers. “A surprise that I know you’ll love,” he teases before pulling a tank top over his head. “Really love,” he says, a smirk on his face.

“You should definitely give it to me then! Gimme gimme gimme!” Tao excitedly says, hopping off of the bed and running over to Kris, wrapping his arms around him. “Pretty please~?”

“Tell you what. I’ll give it to you if you put my socks on for me. I don’t’ want to bend over right now or you might whistle at me again,” Kris says, going over and sitting on the edge of their bed.

“Okay!” Tao agrees, grabbing a pair of socks and getting on his knees in front of Kris. Picking up one foot and placing it on his lap, Tao slides a clean white sock over Kris’s foot, not stopping until the top is at his ankle. Putting it down and picking up the other foot, he does the same thing, quickly standing up when he’s done. “Surprise now!?”

“Okay okay,” Kris says, getting up and walking towards the kitchen. “Follow me.” When he gets to the kitchen, he opens the freezer, surprised to see that the ice cream is actually still there, untouched. Taking it out of the freezer, he holds it out to Tao, the latter letting out an excited sound when he sees it, taking it from the leader and taking a big spoonful into his mouth. “Slow down, Panda Bear. It isn’t going anywhere.”

“Are you kidding? We have a dorm full of vultures,” he says after he swallows what’s in his mouth. “The second they smell this, I’ll have to fight them off with a stick just to keep it.”

Shaking his head in amusement, Kris rips the note off of the freezer, crumpling it into a ball before throwing it away and leaving the kitchen. Before he’s out the door, he turns around and pushes Tao’s pants to his ankles, the younger so shocked that he almost chokes on the ice cream he just put in his mouth. With a little smirk on his face, Kris whistles as he walks out of the kitchen after giving Tao a quick kiss on the cheek. “That’s for earlier, baby.”

__________________________________________________

A/N: This update is quite short. After managing to actually write and update Himchamnesia earlier, I decided to write what I could for this. I decided it was long enough so decided to post it. ^_^

Did you all watch Exo-K's goodbye stage on Inkigayo? :[  Such a sad moment.
At least instead of just one shoulder, this time Kai pushed his jacket off of both shoulders. Hehe.

@ChoKyute - Gosh, are they? I don't think I really noticed. Haha. I'm trying to keep it all in for my other fanfic. And small comments are fine! It means I wrote something that you at least felt the need to talk about. :]
@KoreanDreamer - It was totally random too. ROFL. I was just writing it out, and suddenly decided to use Lu Han's young looks to his advantage. xD
@T-exoticblackjack - I couldn't think of a chapter title, so just tossed in the first thing that came to me. That just happened to be Lay's . -Hides in a corner and blushes-
@VitaminBuns - You...are so lucky. And I hate you for being so lucky.
@legna_angel - I don't know. Haha. I don't usually look at idols in that way (although Kai is quickly changing that). It just happened to go along with the chapter. :D
@fluffcloud - You is loved because you lubs moi and mah story. <3 I like having Xiu Min threaten people because he's the strongest member, but he's got such a cute face so you can't even believe it.
@wasp171 - Thank you~~. <3
@wowphantasticbaby - Glad you enjoyed that part. Lol.
@underthetwomoons - You're welcome~. I do what I can to make everybody's life at least a little happier! ^_^
@xxjenjaexx - Unf, yes, I do. His arms are just...so fantastic.
@starkey - Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed that part as well. :P

Hope you enjoyed this update!
I poured out all of my lack of literary genius on the Himchamnesia chapter, so I feel like this was lacking. T_T
I needed to use it all up just so I could put some in there. I didn't realize it would be so much work just for a tiny bit. D;