Cake

Revenge [On Hiatus]

 

Walking into their shared dorm, Lu Han was confused when he saw Tao wearing clothes that were obviously not his. The way they looked slightly small on him was a dead giveaway. Taking a closer look, Lu Han realzied that he recognized the shirt. It was one of his favorites; red, with the word "LOVE" placed in random places on the front. Tao was into whatever he was watching on TV at the moment, his legs pulled up in front of him, his head resting on his knees. Lu Han realized he recognized the star design on the knees of those pants as well.
 
"Tao. Little Tao-Tao. Taoooooo. Why are you wearing my clothes?"
 
Without looking away from the TV, he answers, "I showed duizhang the stories you showed me. Long story short, he locked me out of my room and I had no clothes. I figured since you're the person that showed them to me, I'd just use your clothes for now. Which reminds me, all of my boxers are in my room, and yours didn't fit right, so...yeah." A little smirk can be seen trying to fight its way to Tao's lips, Tao obviously enjoying himself.
 
Lu Han stomps his way over to Tao's room, yelling for Kris. "Duizhang! Let Tao in! He needs clothes!"
 
"Nope. He brought this on himself."
 
"But duizhaaaang, he's wearing my clothes. And he's going commando! Commando! In my pants! My favorite pants!" Lu Han could hear the sounds of movement coming from the other side of the door, then spotted a pair or boxers being pushed under the door. "You can't be serious. Just let Tao in. I want my clothes back."
 
"Then go take them back. Buck up and yank them off." Lu Han could hear Kris laughing through the door, not even attempting to be quiet about it. "The worst that could happen is you end up with more bruises and another black eye. But you should be used to that by now."
 
"Arghhh, you ." Stomping his way back into the main room, he throws the pair of boxers at the youngest one's head. "Tao. Boxers. My pants. Now." Tao, not wanting to miss his show, stood straight up and pushed them to his ankles. "No! Tao. Damnit! I didn't mean right here. Have you no shame?"
 
"It's getting to the good part though! I couldn't miss this or all of the time spent watching this would have been wasted."
 
Lu Han, curious about what could possibly be so interesting to Tao, looks at the TV, and then sighs. "Are you serious, Tao? Are you seriously serious? They're putting a cake in an oven. I repeat, a cake...in an oven. I could do that on a daily basis and your attention would be everywhere but me."
 
"You wouldn't make it right. You can't even make ramen right. These people know what they're doing. Just look at that cake! It's not even done yet and I'm already planning our wedding."
 
"Your wedding? You and the cake?"
 
"No. The baker. Could make me cakes every day!" Lu Han inwardly cringes as just the thought of that makes Tao start to drool, worried it'll all end up on his shirt. Thinking to himself how he'll have to clean his clothes at least 3 times before he'll even consider wearing them again.
 
---
 
It's just nearing dinnertime when Lu Han made his way to Tao's room again, practicing his sweet and innocent voice. "Duizhang? Duizhaaaaang. It's almost time for dinner."
 
"Affirmative. Be out soon." Lu Han smiles to himself, pleased at how easy that went. The smile, however, quickly left his face and was replaced by a groan when Kris opened the door, mattress in tow. "What are you doing?"
 
Kris can hardly contain his grin as he announces, "I felt like sleeping with 2 mattresses today. Lucky for me, Tao isn't in need of one tonight. Isn't that just fantastic?"
 
Lu Han falls to his knees and begs the leader to put it back, knowing what will be in store for him if Tao has no mattress. "Kris. I'm begging you. Please put that back. Please let Tao have his mattress. I'm sorry for showing the stories to Tao. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'll do whatever you want, just please, put the mattress back."
 
"Whatever I want? Just so Tao can have his mattress back?" Lu Han nods. "Shake on it first." Kris holds out his hand, Lu Han readily grabbing it before it gets taken away, happy that he doesn't have to deal with a sleeping Wushu master in his bed tonight. "Now then. Knowing why you made this deal in the first place, it almost breaks my heart to tell you what I want."
 
The smile that was just on Lu Han's quickly turns into a look of horror. "No. Please no, duizhang. Anything else. Just not that."
 
"A deal's a deal kiddo. I'll put Tao's mattress back tonight, but you have to let him sleep with you. You showed him stories where I'm always sleeping with him, so tonight, you get to experience almost the same thing." Going back and putting Tao's mattress back where it belongs, Kris turns around and pats his stomach. "Now then. Someone said something about dinner. Let's go!" Kris puts his arm over Lu Han's shoulders and leads the way.
 
---
 
Sighs can be heard from 5 of the 6 members as they sit down to eat. "Chicken fried rice? Again? Seriously? It's a wonder I haven't started laying eggs."
 
Kris digs in, feeling good and hungry. "Don't whine, Jong Dae. It's good for you."
 
Chen makes a face of disgust. "It doesn't look that good when you say that with your mouth full. I might have just lost my appetite."
 
"If you finish, maybe Lu Han will make us a cake! He said earlier that he could make them." Just the thought of a cake possibly being made in the near future excites Tao, joy evident on his face.
 
Lu Han just rolls his eyes. "Not tonight. I need to get to bed early."
 
"Why?" Tao asks, as Kris chuckles.
 
"Just have a feeling that I won't be getting much sleep tonight," Lu Han says as he glares at Kris, his chuckles turning into laughs. "I hope you choke on your rice."
 
"Even if I choke on my rice, I'll be sleeping better than you."
 
Tao, already done eating, and unable to wait for anybody else, rushes to the door, shouting to the rest of the members about needing cake, and needing it now. Lu Han decides to use this time to go to bed and try to fall asleep. "Sweet dreams, Lu Haaaan," Kris says in a singsongy voice as Lu Han heads to his room.
 
---
 
The following morning, Lu Han wakes up to Kris staring at him from the doorway, smiling at Lu Han as he points at his eye.
 
 
 
A/N : Whew, after thinking about it all day, I decided to add another chapter. It took me forever to finally start on it though. It's 5:30 in the morning now, and I started on this around an hour ago. It's amazing how small this chapter looks now though. Lol. I'm seriously so tired that I didn't read it through again to look for typos (yep, I'm about stuff like that), but I was so anxious to get this out that I just posted it anyway.
 
I realize this is seriously lacking in the Taoris department. I had planned to start with Lu Han coming home and then moving on from there, but the more I wrote, the more I fun I started having thinking about Lu Han and Kris. Ha. I promise to work hard and get Taoris in here ASAP!
 
So! To all of you who enjoyed the 1st chapter (that I originally thought would be a one shot), and those of you that subscribed (I love you so much right now for that), I hope you enjoy this one as well.  -Runs off to bed to read fanfics before falling asleep-