Bbuing bbuing~

Revenge [On Hiatus]

“That was fantastic,” Lu Han says, leaning against the front door and clapping. “Absolutely fantastic. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Yi Xing so… physically excited,” he laughs.

Kris and Tao, too caught up in each other’s kiss, completely ignore him. Xiu Min though, still pissed about earlier, is quick to set Chen down before he gets up and charges at Lu Han. The oldest Chinese member, already anticipating this, is out the door before Xiu Min’s even up. The oldest Korean member is determined though, quickly rushing out to catch him.

“Ahem!” Chen clears his throat loudly, Kris and Tao still oblivious. Getting on his knees beside the two, Chen clears his throat again, a bit louder this time. “AHEM!” He starts coughing when Kris reaches out to shut him up, accidentally hitting him in the throat. Under normal circumstances, Chen would probably be pissed about that, but right now, he’s just glad it’s made them stop making out.

“Oh , I’m sorry. Are you okay?” Kris asks, lifting Chen’s chin up to look at his neck. “I didn’t hit you too hard, did I?”

“I’m fine. Stop worrying,” Chen says, hitting his hand away and moving to the other end of the couch. He’s about to turn on the TV when he sees the two out of the corner of his eye, already back to making out on the couch. “You guys!”

“What?” Tao asks, eyes half closed and lips slightly puffy from Kris’s kiss.

Chen stares at him, cheeks puffed out in frustration. “If you two are gonna keep doing that, can’t you at least do it in your room? It would take you less than five seconds to get there,” he says, pointing to their room at the end of the hall. “Nobody wants to watch as you two attempt to eat each other’s face off.”

“I didn’t hear you complaining when we came up with this idea,” Kris says, Tao still too dazed to even know what’s going on. “Up until a few seconds ago, you and Min Seok were doing the same exact thing.”

“It’s different when it’s just me,” Chen says. “The last thing I want to do is watch you two doing that.”

“Then leave,” Kris says with a smirk, turning to press his lips against Tao’s again. Kris instantly stops when he hears the words “or join us” leave the younger’s lips.

“E-excuse… me?” Chen asks. “What did you just say?”

Leaning over while still on Kris’s lap, Tao reaches out and grabs onto Chen’s collar, pulling him closer. “I said you should join us,” Tao whispers.

Grabbing onto Tao’s hand, Kris wrenches it away from the Chen’s shirt. “Panda, you’re insane. What’s gotten into you?”

“You have, baby,” the younger says. “You two can start us off,” he says, putting one hand behind Kris’s head and another behind Chen’s, pushing them together so hard that they both let out a yell when they pull away.

“Huang Zi Tao! What the is wrong with you!?” Kris shouts, reaching up to rub his bottom lip, pulling it away and seeing blood. He can see the same thing on Chen’s top lip when he looks at him. “Dammit! Panda, I can’t believe you just did that. How are we supposed explain this?”

“Explain what, gege?” Tao asks, giggling.

Grabbing onto Tao’s shoulders, Kris shakes him as hard as he can without hurting him. “Zi Tao! Do you not see what you did to our lips!?” he yells at him. “There’s absolutely no way to just explain two split lips, on two different people, one on the bottom lip and one on the top. You just can’t.”

“Will you guys shut the hell up out there!?” they can hear Lay yell from his room. “I’m on the phone!”

“Zhang Yi Xing, you can kiss my right now!” Kris yells back, sitting Tao on the couch so he can stand up. He immediately begins to pace when both of his feet are on the ground, muttering about what to do.

“Calm down, hyung,” Chen says, getting up and patting his shoulders. “We didn’t do anything wrong this time.”

“Min Seok isn’t going to believe that!” Kris says through gritted teeth before pointing at Tao. “And this one’s over there going crazy. He’s not going to remember doing that to us. We’re lucky he even remembers his name right now.”

“Panda!” Tao shouts from the couch, lifting his hands in the hair. “My name is Panda Bear!” he says, giggling again. “Can we go back to kissing now?” he asks as he gets off of the couch and hops over to Chen, sights set on his lips. Before he can get there though, Kris grabs onto his wrist and pulls him towards the bathroom. “Hehe. Are we gonna take a shower, gege? Bbuing bbuing~. Bbuing bbuing~.”

“Jong Dae,” Kris says, turning to Chen. “Please go and turn the shower on cold.” Nodding, Chen heads off to the bathroom first. By the time Kris has managed to drag Tao over there using promises of a long shower together, Chen’s sitting on the counter waiting, the shower already on as high as it can go. “Jong Dae, grab his other arm.”

“Ooh, a shower with two hotties,” Tao says, excitement in his voice. That excitement is quickly gone when the other two pick him up and put him under the freezing cold spray of the shower. “AH~! IT’S COLD! GEGE, IT’S COLD!” he yells.

------------

Thirty minutes later and they’ve managed to finally get Tao to fall asleep. All it took was one of them going out to get a piece of cake.

“Ouch!” Chen hisses when Kris touches his top lip. “, that stings.” Reaching up with his own hands, he’s a little happier when rubbing the medicine on Kris’s bottom lip gets the same reaction. “Remind me to poison that boy tomorrow.”

Gently dabbing a damp rag over Chen’s lip, Kris sighs. “It’s not his fault.”

“Perhaps you weren’t there when he bashed our faces together,” Chen gripes, roughly rubbing on Kris’s cut.

“!” Kris shouts as he pulls away. “No need to try and make my lip worse just because you’re upset.”

“Well then do your own ing medicine next time.” Tossing the rag and medicine at Kris, Chen gets up and storms off to the kitchen to get some ice for his own lip.

Moving over to sit in front of the TV, the closest thing around where he can see his own reflection, Kris does the best that he can using the dark screen. Giving up, he just falls back onto the floor and puts his arm over his eyes. He just about has a heart attack when he feels something cold being pressed against his cut a few minutes later. Taking his arm away, he can see Chen squatting down beside him, rubbing an ice cube over his lip. “We need to figure out what to tell Min Seok when he sees this.”

“Tell him it’s my fault.”

“But you didn’t do anything,” Chen says, grabbing Kris’s wrist and leading his hand to the ice cube so he can hold it himself before sitting down next to him.

With a guilty look on his face, Kris holds the cube of frozen water to his lip. “Well… it kind of is. I kind of… gave Panda something.”

What did you give him?”

“Well… maybe… a little,” Kris starts, holding his other hand up and indicating with his fingers how little he means, “bit of alcohol to calm him down earlier.”

“You did what!?”

“I didn’t think it would affect him like that! Seriously,” Kris says, putting the ice down on the rag beside him, “it really wasn’t that much. I just wanted him to relax a little. He was so wound up when I brought up the Yi Xing thing.”

“Dammit, hyung. What were you thinking?”

“I was just thinking it would loosen him up a little. It’s not like I was expecting him to change into a Chinese version of Jong In,” Kris says, a slight smirk on his face. “Seriously, that kid turns into such a on stage. If we ever want to one-up him, we now know giving Panda some alcohol is the way to do it.”

Reaching towards Kris, Chen smacks the back of his head. “Think straight. We need to fix this. If Min Seok actually believes you, then you still have to worry about Peach killing you when he finds out.”

“Finds out what?” Lay asks as he finally comes out from his room. “What did you two do this time?”

“Enjoy your little phone session with Joon Myun?” Kris teases. “And we didn’t do anything this time, so shut up.”

“Oh. My. God,” the dancer says, rushing over to the two on the floor. “Your lips. Oh my god, you guys did it again. And in the apartment!? While we’re here!?”

“I said we didn’t do anything!” Kris says, pushing the crouching boy over. “Tao did this.”

“Pfft. You expect me to believe that little Zi Tao gave both of you split lips?” Getting up off of the floor, he heads back to his room. “You know Joon Myun is going to demolish both of you when he finds out.”

Hopping onto his feet, Chen runs and jumps onto Lay’s back, hanging onto his neck. “Yi Xing. Hyung, you have to believe us. We really didn’t do anything this time.” Wrapping his legs around Lay’s waist, Chen holds on tighter. “I swear. And I swear I’ll tell Joon Myun about how you touched me if you lie and tell him hyung and I did something again.”

“What are you talking about, Jong Dae?” Lay scoffs. “I’ve never touched you.”

Grabbing onto one of Lay’s hands, Chen pulls it behind him and puts it on his . “Liar! Yi Fan is my witness!” he yells in Lay’s ear, pointing over at Kris who’s currently busy rolling around on the floor laughing.

“Joon Myun would never believe you, so your threat doesn’t even work,” Lay says, proud of himself for knowing Suho so well.

Pulling his phone off of the floor, Kris holds it up and points it at the pair. “Jong Dae! Do it again!” Chen does it right away. Kris lets out a little victory cheer when he manages to snap a picture after Chen’s taken his hand away but Lay’s is still there, the young Korean running over and giving him a high five after he hops off of Lay’s back.

------------

“Min Seok ge is never going to believe you two,” Lay says as he sits between them on the couch after they’d managed to convince him to not call Suho. “Also, you’re a ing asshat for actually doing that to me,” he says as he slaps the back of both of their heads. “You,” he points at Kris, “for thinking it was okay to make out in front of me like that, and you,” pointing at Chen this time, “for actually agreeing to do it as well.”

“Hyung decided it for us,” Chen says.

“Which hyung decided what for whom?” Xiu Min asks as he walks through the front door, pushing Lu Han in ahead of him. The oldest member stops when he sees Chen. “Chen Chen, what happened to your lip?” he asks at the same time Lu Han asks Kris why his lip is cut.

Kris and Chen, both a bit afraid of the look on Xiu Min’s face when he realizes they have matching cuts, push Lay up off the couch and towards him. “Ask Yi Xing!” they both shout at the same time.

Shooting both of them death glares, he turns around to face Xiu Min. “Well... ge… you see…”

_________________________________________________

A/N: Even though I updated just a couple hours ago to complain about my inability to figure this out, I somehow managed to churn out this chapter. Lol. I decided to just completely scrap my original idea, and this is what came out instead. xD
Since it was written in, quite literally, only a couple of hours, it's a bit short. It still ended up longer (at least as far as word count goes) than a few of my more recent ones though, so I guess that's good. Haha.

@ChoKyute - Haha. Thank you! <3
@starkey - Noona~. Don't die on me!
@VitaminBuns - I don't think my heart could take it if they were all flashing their shoulders at the same time. I still going crazy when I watch the performance where DBSK did it. *_*
@sherilyntheeurasian - Glad you liked the Tao gif! Lol. I love it so much. I could watch Tao stare all day.
@underthetwomoons - Next on my list (Or at least sometimes soon)! Work Exo-K back in! Lol.
@MzChoiLee - Thank you~. ^_^
@fluffcloud - I think it's safe to say we're all jealous of Lay in the last chapter. Haha.
@aznmusiklife - Ugh, I love Himchan's black hair so much. Or any color. I just love his hair. Lol.
@Shilohin - Well, I hope the very litle TaoRis tease was enough to satisfy! xD
@krismaticlove - Glad you enjoyed. :P
@realeyes - I've been going through a Himchan phase since before they even debuted. D;  It's just gotten a bit worse this past week or so. Hehe.
@animeotakupooh - Thank you! :]
@meant4theflies - 화이팅 for all of us!

@legna_angel - Pssh, you'll have to push me away from the TaoRis/XiuChen action first. And I didn't have a Kris gif because I didn't have any of him waving! You can have these ones now though! ;D
 

 

Excuse me while I promote myself in here. ㅋㅋㅋ
For any of you that haven't read already, I'd love any and all input on how Himchamnesia is going so far.
Just input! You don't have to subscribe. Lol. It's still in it's introduction stage, so it's a bit slow.
Please and thank you~ if you do.

Hope you enjoyed this update!