Talks and Sweet Revenge

Revenge [On Hiatus]

As Kris is busy spreading the last bit of frosting over the cake, the rest of the members barge through the front door, shouting out for cake.

“Wow, ing bloodhounds.”

Pulling his phone from his pocket, Xiu Min shows the screen to Kris. “Zi Tao told me you were making cake and that we should hurry and get back home.”

As Chen walks through the door, Kris can see him munching on an orange slice. “Wow, Panda sure is thorough, isn’t he?” Chen looks up and smiles when he hears that, a little bit of juice running down the left side of his face. Xiu Min, seeing it as well, uses his thumb to wipe it away before it off. Realizing what he just did, he looks around the room, sighing with relief when he sees nobody paying attention to him; until he gets to Kris, who’s looking right at him with a smirk on his face, causing the oldest member’s cheeks to turn a bright shade of red.

“It’s time for a fun game. You all sit down, and if you can all manage to sit so that my favorite person is first, and my least favorite is last, you can all share my piece of cake.”

Tao instantly sits in the first spot and Lu Han wastes no time in sitting in the last spot. The other three stand there huddled up, talking amongst themselves. Kris, done frosting the cake, leans against the counter and watches them. After a few minutes, they split up and start sitting down, the look on their faces being anything but confident. Lay takes a seat next to Tao, sure that’s where he belongs. Xiu Min and Chen are the two who aren’t sure where they should go. Chen’s thinking him and Lu Han might even need to change spots, but when Xiu Min sits down next to Lay, Chen takes the spot between him and Lu Han.

“Okay then! Raise your hand if you think this is right.” They all raise their hands except for Tao; he’s too busy smiling like an idiot as he looks at the cake waiting to be eaten by him.

“Failed. I won’t tell you where you messed up, but I will give you another chance to share my piece.” When he’s done talking, he cuts 6 slices. Making 3 trips to and from the table, carrying two each time, he sets them down in front of each member, leaving his piece in the middle of the table. “Now then. Aside from Panda, I’d like to talk to each one of you before you eat. If you all still have untouched pieces of cake when I’m done, you can share mine.”

Grabbing Lay’s wrist first, he drags him to his room, shutting the door behind him. Turning around to face Lay, the first thing he does is wrap his arms around the younger guy, hugging him close. “You’re a really good friend, Yi Xing, and I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all you’ve done these past two weeks.” Pulling away, he keeps his hands on Lay’s shoulders as he talks. “I know we don’t really talk much, mainly because somebody,” Kris pokes at the shorter man’s forehead, “is always engrossed in TV shows, but I think you’ve really… changed during these last couple of weeks. I mean, you’re still not a chatty Cathy or anything, but you’re definitely more social, and I like it. I hope you stay this way.” Giving Lay another quick hug, he pulls back and heads to open the door.

Before his hand even reaches the door knob, he can feel arms squeezing his waist as he’s hugged from behind. “I’m really glad that you’re back to your old self, duizhang. I missed you.” When he pulls away from Kris, he pats Kris’s back a few times before moving around him to open the door himself. “Well, there’s a piece of cake out there waiting to meet my stomach, so let’s hurry this talking up!”

Following Lay into the kitchen, Kris wraps his fingers around Xiu Min’s wrist next, pulling him behind him. Just like he did with Lay, he pulls Xiu Min into a hug as soon as the bedroom door closes. “Thank you for what you’ve been doing. Even when I was acting like an to you, all you did was keep trying to talk some sense into me, even though I refused to listen, I’m really grateful that you kept trying.”

As he starts to pull away, Xiu Min pulls him back again, hugging him close. “Other than listening to you during practices because you’re the leader, I’ve never really paid much attention to you. But I’m glad that you seem to be acting like yourself already. I swear I’m gonna spend more time with you now.”

“You can start doing that now,” Kris says as he pulls Xiu Min over to his bed, sitting down on the edge. “You can tell me about Jong Dae sleeping in your bad for the last couple of days. I’d imagine that played a little role in you cleaning – and then – the juice from the orange that he was eating.”

Having that brought back up, Xiu Min’s cheeks turn a bright red again as he takes a seat next to Kris on the bed. “I don’t really know. He just came in there one night and asked if he could sleep with me for the night, so I let him.”

“Why?”

“I don’t really know,” Xiu Min answers, shrugging. “But ever since then, he’s snuck in after everybody else goes to bed and I’ve let him. Since Zi Tao doesn’t sleep in the room anymore, it’s nice to have another body in there, even if it means sharing the bed.”

Reaching over and hooking his arm around Xiu Min’s neck, he pulls him closer and pinches his cheeks. “Awww, our little steamed bun has a mate. You better treat him right or I’ll have to hurt you. Got it?”

“Aish, I know.” Pushing away from Kris, he quickly stands up and rubs his cheeks. “Can we go out now? At this rate it’ll take years before we get to have cake.”

Placing his hands on Xiu Min’s back, Kris pushes him towards the kitchen, following right behind him. Pointing at Chen, he beckons him with his index finger. “Your turn.”

When they get into Kris’s room, he gives Chen an amused look after he closes the door. “Min Seok, eh?” Chen nods. “You move on fast. And here I thought I was a catch.”

“You are,” Chen agrees. “At least when you’re not acting like you have been for the past 2 weeks. That’s definitely got to be you at your most unattractive.”

With a slight chuckle, Kris crosses his arms over his chest. “Does that mean I can count on random kisses now that I’m ‘normal’ again?”

Shaking his head, Chen mumbles something that Kris can’t hear from where he is.

“Say what?”

Clearing his throat, he says it again. “I said I don’t know. I started sleeping in Min Seok hyung’s room thinking it would help me get over you sooner rather than later. But now that you’re back to your charismatic self, I don’t know.”

“Well, I already told Min Seok this, so now I’ll tell you. If you hurt him, I’ll have to hurt you. He likes you; even if it’s only been going on for a few days. I was dumb enough to hurt Panda, and I don’t want anybody else to have to go through what he did.” Pointing a finger at Chen, he finishes. “Got it?”

Biting on his bottom lip, he nods.

“Then I’d say it’s Lu Han’s turn. Let’s go,” he says as he grabs Chen’s shoulders and steers him in the direction of the kitchen. Skipping over to Lu Han, he picks him up, one arm behind his back and the other holding him at his knees. “You’re so tiny. Let’s go!”

“I’m not tiny! You’re just huge.” When he’s placed on Kris’s bed, he quickly stands up. “Can we hurry this talk up? I’m starving.”

Quickly putting his arms under Lu Han’s arms so he can’t get away, Kris picks him up, hugging him. “Lu Han ge. I know I pick on you. A lot. But I really respect you. I tease you the most because you’re the one here that I respect the most.”

“Me? Why me?”

“You and Se Hun have pretty much been attached at the hip since you met, and nobody’s been able to get in between you. Even though you guys live in different countries, you’re still closer than anybody else in Exo. And even though we tease you pretty much every other day, you just take it. You may call Baek Hyun a lot about it, but you never do anything else. You don’t tease us back, or run off and cry, or try to stab a knife in our back out of revenge, or anything. You just… let us. I don’t really say this much to people, but… you mean a lot to me.”

Feeling touched at what Kris is saying, Lu Han has Kris put him down, but puts his arms around him when he does. “Thank you.”

Before letting Lu Han go, Kris makes sure to wipe his watery eyes so he doesn’t see. “So… cake?”

Lu Han’s mouth instantly turns up into a grin as he runs to the kitchen.

Taking a few moments to get his emotions in check, Kris heads back to the rest of the group. When he walks into the kitchen, he makes sure the first thing he does is walk behind Lu Han, lightly smacking the back of his head. “That’s for sitting on my head earlier.”

Grabbing his plate, he takes the biggest bite he possibly can.

“I thought you were gonna share that gege.”

“I was lying. I was simply curious to see how strong your willpower was. I’m happy to announce that you all really surprised me. Especially you, Panda Bear.”

The smirk on his face quickly changes when Tao speaks up with a smirk of his own on his face. “It’s okay. We all took turns that while you were in your room.” He points at Lu Han. “He actually did more than it.”

As Kris rushes to spit his mouthful of cake into the garbage, the rest of the members are busy giggling behind him, Lu Han making sure to get the last word in. “So much for never getting you back.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is incredibly short. At least a lot shorter than it has been for the past week or so. I woke up way before my time, and I'm so tired that I almost decided to just completely skip this today. I decided I would just spent a chapter having Kris talk to the members. I'd actually already had it written, but ended up deleting all of it and redoing it because I didn't like it. I think this one's a lot better.

Joey's Tumblr is right -> here <- if you'd like to follow him.

@ryokimayuu - Joey loves you too!
@VitaminBuns - I think everybody is a er for fluffy Tao. That guy is just adorable. It could always turn into a longer-lived love triangle. Lol. I might just be in a mood one day and next thing you know - BAM - Kris s up again. xD
@aznmusiklife - Of course! Tao loves his cake. Tao + Cake = my second Exo OTP. ROFLAB.
 
@fluffcloud - It's safe to say I'm all of them. Lol. As of right now though, I'm definitely a bigger Dragon/Cronic/Spark/Earthling/Teleporter/Aquatic than any of the other ones. :3 It's pretty much impossible to just pick a bias in Exo and stick with it. When they debuted, I had 1 from each group. That grew into 2 from each. Right now it's at 3 from each. But I'm sure that will change within a month. xD
@farafim - I surrisly love you too~!
@T-exoticblackjack - That's how I am in real life. Lol. Whenever somebody says something, 90% of the time I either spit out something sarcastic or I want to.
@starkey - I didn't count, so I don't know if Xiu Min had 10 lines or not. But he had some! Lol.
@sapphire-blue - If reading them multiple times is what you like, then you just go ahead. :D  I'm fine with that. I like that people really seem to enjoy this.
@Lee_HyunJae - Yay for new favorite chapter!

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter.
Hopefully I won't be as tired tomorrow and I'll be able to write more for you guys. ^_^