Twisted

Revenge [On Hiatus]

“Ow! Ow! Ow~~!”

The first one to get over to Kris, who’s currently busy writhing around on the floor, is Tao. “Gege! What’s wrong? Where do you hurt? What hurts? How much does it hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital? Is it gonna bruise? Do you need me to go get an egg!? Or ice!? Or a band-aid? Is a band-aid big enough? Maybe you need a splint instead! Or maybe a cast! WHAT’S WRONG, GEGE!?

“Panda! Holy , just hush. I think I just twisted my ankle, that’s all. You don’t have to start planning my funeral or anything. Just help me get up so I can go sit down.”

“That seems kind of redundant. You want to get up – and possibly make your hurt ankle even worse – just to sit back down?”

“Nobody asked for your input, Jong Dae,” Kris says through clenched teeth. Looking back at Tao, his attitude quickly becoming nice again, he asks him for help again.

“Of course, gege.” Squatting down, Tao grabs onto Kris’s arm and slings it over his shoulder. “Do you want me to actually carry you, or do you want to lean on me and hop over to the chair on your good foot?”

“Let me lean and hop first and see if it hurts.”

Nodding, Tao helps Kris stand up, wrapping his arm around his waist when the taller man leans against him, holding him close. As Tao takes a few small steps, Kris hops a couple times beside him, half groaning and half screaming each time. “No. Just… no. Can someone help on this side?” Kris asks as he holds out his other arm.

“I’m the next tallest; I’ll do it,” Lu Han says as he walks up to stand next to Kris, letting the leader put his arm over his shoulder. Putting his arm over Tao’s behind Kris’s back, they half push and half carry Kris to the nearest chair, gently sitting him down on it. “I’ll go find our manager.”

When Lu Han leaves, the other members make their way over to Kris, watching him cringe whenever he moves his foot.

“What were you thinking, Yi Fan?” Lay asks quietly.

“I just wanted to give it my all since I’ve been so… absent-minded at dance practice lately. I wanted to make up for two weeks of doing virtually nothing every time we came here.”

Tao, no stranger to pain himself, is sitting at Kris’s feet, rubbing the sore spot as gently and lovingly as possible. “You didn’t need to do that, duizhang. We all understand why you were like that.”

Reaching down, Kris takes Tao’s hands away from his ankle. “I’m fine, Panda Bear. You don’t need to dote on me right now. I just twisted it.”

“Twisted or not, we’re taking you to the hospital just to be sure,” their manager says as he walks into the room, making all of the members jump, all of their attention previously on Kris. “Dance practice is over today. You, stay,” he says, pointing at Kris before pointing at the others. “You five, go home and wait for us.”

Getting up and shyly walking to their manager, Tao pulls on the sleeve of his jacket. “Can I go with you? Please?”

He’s in the middle of shaking his head when Kris interrupts him. “Please let him. If you don’t, all he’ll do at home is call us every 30 seconds to get an update.”

“Fine. You four, go home and wait.”

------------

A few hours later, Tao barges through the door to their dorm. Dancing through the main room where everybody is waiting on the couch, Tao smiles and says in a sing-songy voice, “Gege is fine~.”

“I told you earlier that I was fine, Panda,” Kris says as he limps in behind Tao. “Just twisted it a little. Doctor said to just rest it for the day and it should be fine by the time I wake up.”

“Says to rest it for the day, so you come in walking on it. It’s just like when you wanted to get off your earlier just to sit back down on it.”

“Kim Jong Dae! Keep it up and you’ll be limping with me.”

“Ooh~, look at me shaking. That’s how scared I am right now. Will you be using your already injured foot to attempt to injure mine? That seems to be your style today.”

As soon as Kris snaps his fingers, Chen yells out in pain. “Look at me making you scream without even moving.”

Pulling his foot up onto the couch with him, Chen rubs the pain away as he throws daggers at Tao with his eyes. “What the was that?”

“My foot slipped?” Tao says with an innocent look on his face. “Lucky for me, your foot was there to stop me.” Turning to Kris, he looks up at him with a big smile on his face. “Did I do good, duizhang?”

“You sure did, Panda Bear,” Kris praises, patting his head.

“Yah! You two are seriously teaming up right now?”

“Don’t you ‘yah’ me! You brought this on yourself. Teasing me like that because you think I can’t do anything about it.”

Xiu Min, who somehow managed to slip away without being noticed, comes back with a pack of ice and presses it against Chen’s foot, smiling up at him. “There you go.”

“Thank you, Bun Bun,” Chen says, smiling back at him.

“Bun… Bun? Wow.”

“Wow what?” Chen asks, shooting daggers with his eyes again, aimed at Kris this time.

“Nothing, Chen Chen.”

“The Ice Prince talks big when he has his Wushu master around to fight for him.”

“The second my foot’s better, I plan on shoving it so far up your .”

“Just make sure you don’t twist it again when you’re removing it. It might hurt your pride to have Zi Tao fighting your battles again.”

“KrisChen! KrisChen! KrisChen!”

They both turn their heads so fast that even the other members felt the pain that had to have come from it. “Who the hell called Chan Yeol and decided to put his on speaker?”

“It was Yi Xing!” Lu Han says as he throws his phone at Lay.

Kris snaps again, his signal to Tao to get Lu Han. “But, duizhang… I can’t. Lu Han ge is so tiny and cute. How could someone hurt him –“

“Ow!” Lu Han yells after Lay throws his phone back at him. “Damn, Yi Xing. First Zi Tao gives me a black eye – twice! Now you have to go and try to give me a broken nose?”

“Zi Tao couldn’t do it. I could. The end. See what happens next time you try to blame something on me. You’re welcome, Yi Fan ge,” Lay says as he turns back towards Kris. He pats the spot next to him as he pushes Lu Han away. “Come sit. You shouldn’t be on your foot any longer than necessary.”

“Yah! We’re still on speaker over here!”

Lay visibly perks up when he hears Su Ho’s voice on the speaker this time. He quickly snatches the phone away from Lu Han, taking it off of speaker and leaving the room. “Joon Myun ah~. Yi Xing misses you~. When can you come back to visit?”

“Zhang Yi Xing! Give me back my phone!” Lu Han shouts, stomping off after Lay as he closes his bedroom door.

Limping over to the couch, Kris plops himself down with a relieved sigh, then looks over at Chen and Xiu Min. “Since when did you two start with the nicknames?” They both shrug. “And when did you decide it’d be fun to act like that to me? It wasn’t too long ago that someone wanted him some Yi Fan love. Ow!” Kris exclaims when the back of his head is slapped – hard.

“Just because I’ve forgiven both of you doesn’t mean I can deal with the jokes yet.” Reaching over, he slaps the back of Chen’s head as well, just not as hard. “That’s for taunting my gege.”

“Didn’t you already get your revenge when you used your foot to try and break my foot a little while ago?”

With a slight chuckle, Tao says, “If I wanted to break your foot, it would be broken.”

“Oh, is that –“

Chen is shut up when Xiu Min slaps his hand over his mouth. “Just hush. Do you really wanna figure out if he’s telling the truth or not?” Standing up, Xiu Min grabs Chen’s hand and pulls him off of the couch. “Go to the room. I’ll get more ice.”

Nodding, a small pout on his face, he makes his way to Xiu Min’s room.

Finally alone, Kris stretches out on the couch, using Tao’s lap as a pillow, closing his eyes and smiling when he feels Tao’s fingers in his hair. “That feels really good, Panda.”

Leaning down, Tao softly kisses Kris’s forehead. “You should take a nap, Yi Fan. It’s been a long afternoon.”

Nodding, Kris turns on his side, wincing a little when his foot hits the end of the couch. “You’ll stay here while I sleep right?” he asks as he buries in face in Tao’s shirt, so tired that he falls asleep before he even hears Tao’s answer.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: First off, I apologize for how short this is. It's been a long day. Mom was still sick. Then when I was over half done with this story, a giant moth (I'm so serious; this thing was a ing monster) started to pretty much attack me, and I somehow ended up deleting all of this when I was freaking out. OTL   And now I'm starting to cough every few minutes. When someone around me is sick, I catch it so easily.

Which reminds me. It's very possible that I might not be able to update for a few days if I actually am sick. Whenever I get sick, it could last anywhere from 1 day to over a week. Just thought I'd let you know in advance just in case I can't update and can't let you know.

I've been listening to this all day, and decided to suggest it in here. This is my favorite song from TaeTiSeo, and hearing Drew Ryan Scott sing it is just like...so perfect. I love Drew Ryan Scott's voice so much. He sure does do a lot of work when it comes to K-Pop, doesn't he?

And what do you guys (at least those of you that have heard) think of the stuff with Exo-M at the airport? Isn't that just horrible?

Mmkay! Comment time! First off, I shall thank all of you for the comments about my mom. :]

@lee_anna22 - I'm pretty sure you're the first comment. Haha. But yes, that gif of Tao is adorable. I saw that on Tumblr and was like...yes. This person understands my obsessionw ith Tao + cake.
@aznmusiklife - I'm sure you're not the only one glad to see XiuChen together. Lol.
@UndergroundMemories - And the members love you!
@farafim - I try to update once a day. There have been 2 (I'm pretty sure it's 2) days so far where I couldn't update, and it makes me feel bad. Yay for loving me more each day! You get a <3 from me.
@VitaminBuns - Aish~, I'll try to avoid the angst then. Lol.
@Bao-N-Tao - Even if you don't comment often, the fact that you comment even once makes me happy. ^_^
@fluffcloud - Awww, you're making me blush.
@HyukJae13 - Hello, new subscriber! If you're glad you found this, then I'm glad that you found it as well. :]
@xxjenjaexx - Have you seen Xiu Min give Tao a strawberry during an interview? His face just lights up. He's just adorable when it comes to any kind of food.
@gdragonluv4ever - There definitely wasn't a lot of XiuChen, but I made sure to toss in a little bit for you! And even some Chanyeol! ;D
@T-exoticblackjack - I feel ya. People just make it so easy for me to say something sarcastic. Even if they don't make it easy, I still manage to do it. Lol.

Mmkay, I don't think I missed anybody there. If I did, I apologize.
-Bows 90 degrees-
Oh gosh, that set me off into a coughing fit. Haha. I'm definitely getting sick. ㅜ_ㅜ

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Even if I can't update much because I'm sick or something, I'll definitely try to write a little each day.