es, Purses, and Sushi

Revenge [On Hiatus]

“Gege~,” Tao sings when Kris walks through the front door, sighing heavily. “I didn’t think you were ever coming back.”

“If it wasn’t for my phone battery dying, I’d still be out there getting yelled at,” Kris says as Tao grabs his hand and leads him to the couch. “He probably thinks I hung up on him.”

Pushing Kris to sit down on the couch, Tao nods. “He does. He called me to lecture me about having an inconsiderate boyfriend that likes to hang up on people whenever he gets sick of listening to them.” Plopping himself down next to Kris, Tao kisses his cheek. “If it makes you feel better, he decided that since he’s apparently done with you he can just unleash the rest of his anger on Jong Dae.”

Closing his eyes, Kris leans his head back on the couch, a relieved smile on his face. “It does make me feel better. I feel sorry for him though. He didn’t really do anything. It was all my fault. He just went along with it.” After saying that out loud, Kris lets out a long sigh and gets up. “I’ll be right back, Panda Bear.”

“Where are you going?” Tao asks.

“To get Jong Dae’s phone from him. He really doesn’t really deserve listening to Joon Myun yell at him,” Kris answers, making his way to Chen’s bedroom. When he walks into his bedroom, he can see Chen sitting on his bed reading a book. He sees the phone on his bed flipped over and can hear Su Ho’s muffled yelling. Walking back to the living room, he sits back down next to Tao. “Nevermind, he knows what he’s doing.”

“Gege?” Tao quietly asks.

“Hm?”

“What did you mean it was all your fault and that Jong Dae just went along with it?”

“It was my fault anything happened between us; that’s all,” Kris answers.

“Why?” Tao asks.

“It’s confusing, Panda.”

“I’m not stupid. I’ll understand if you tell me,” Tao pouts.

Reaching up and mussing up the younger’s hair, Kris smiles. “I know that. You’re one of the smartest people I know. I meant that even I’m confused about it, so I wouldn’t even know how to explain it.”

Leaning over and laying his head on Kris’s shoulder, Tao looks up at him with a sweet expression on his face. “Try?”

“I really don’t know how to explain, Panda, but I guess I can try,” Kris says, wrapping an arm around Tao. “Let me think about it for a second.” While he thinks about where to start, he lazily combs his fingers through Tao’s hair. “I don’t know; he just… his attitude changed. Jong Dae’s usually kind of quiet and reserved, but it was like a totally different guy for a few minutes. He was pissed, and he was yelling, and he looked like he was just itching to kick my or something. I don’t really know why, but it was like something in my body just switched on when he did that. Does that make any sense?” Kris asks after his attempt at an explanation, turning to face Tao.

Nodding, Tao reaches for Kris’s free hand, interlocking their fingers together tightly. “When I first realized how I felt about you, it happened when you were angry,” Tao says, a smile on his face as he thinks about it. “You were yelling, and you were just… you were so mad that I could even see the veins on your neck. I remember thinking how attractive you were at that very moment. Then I realized what I was thinking, and that it was about you. But it didn’t seem to matter. I had to pretty much force myself to not find ways to get you alone because I knew that the second we were I’d be all over you.”

“That wouldn’t have been so bad,” Kris says with a naughty smirk on his face.

“Because only good things can happen when you kiss a guy you don’t even know yet,” Tao replies, rolling his eyes as he does. “And we hadn’t even officially met yet. I didn’t even know who you were until a week later. When you first spoke in Chinese, I just about pissed myself because of how excited I got.”

“Haha, I remember that. You were reading a Korean book upside down. Thinking back on it now, you were really adorable. You were so focused and trying to pronounce everything you were reading and failing miserably. After that, you pretty much latched yourself onto my hip whenever you saw me.”

“At first, I was just happy that someone had helped me for once instead of bullied me. Then it was because I liked being by your side. Mostly because I could actually communicate with you,” Tao says, smiling up at Kris.

“Awww, who would even think about bullying my Panda Bear?” Kris asks, pulling the younger closer. “Your shyness was so cute. Plus, you could just Wushu all of their asses if they teased you; why didn’t you?”

“Gege, you know Wushu isn’t used like that. I’d never forgive myself if I did that to someone unless it was really necessary.”

“I love you.”

Looking up at Kris with a shocked face, Tao just blinks a few times before managing to find his voice. “That was so random, gege.”

“It was also sickening. Don’t forget that. Can’t you two do that somewhere else where the rest of us don’t have to witness it?” Chen says as he passes through on his way to the kitchen, stopping at the door to make gagging noises while looking at the two lovebirds on the couch.

“You managed to get Joon Myun off of the phone pretty fast. What’s your secret?” Kris asks, completely curious.

“He’s still on the phone. I’m hungry though, so I got up to come make something,” Chen answers with a smirk on his face as he walks into the kitchen. “I figure by the time I get back in there with whatever I make he’ll still be yelling. Manager hyung isn’t going to like that either. He’s definitely gonna be having voice issues tomorrow.”

“Who’s going to have voice issues tomorrow?” Lay asks as he walks into the living room, towel wrapped around his waist.

“Wow, have you been in the shower since I got home? That was almost,” Kris pauses to look at his watch, “an hour ago.”

Ignoring Kris, Lay turns towards the kitchen. “Who’s going to have voice issues, Jong Dae?”

“Joon Myun hyung. He’s been yelling for hours.”

“What!?” Lay shouts. “What do you mean!?” Lay shouts again. Before Chen can answer him though, Lay’s already running back into his room.

“Did you… did you guys just see what I saw?” Kris asks as he looks at Lay’s towel on the floor. The other two guys just nod. “I never would’ve guessed that’s what was hiding in Yi Xing’s pants.”

“Gege! Why were you looking there?” Tao asks, eyeing him suspiciously.

“How could someone not look? It just… it ing fell and then there was Yi Xing’s junk flopping around. That image is gonna be burned into my mind for weeks,” Chen answers for Kris, rubbing his eyes with his fists. “Min Seok needs to hurry and get home.”

“Why?” Kris and Tao both ask at the same time.

“So I can erase that image from my mind,” Chen says.

“Oh, ew, Jong Dae. That’s gross,” Kris says, making a disgusted face.

“What’s gross, gege?” Tao asks him.

“Nothing, Panda Bear. It’s nothing.”

“He means he’s gonna sneak a peek at Min Seok’s so he can forget about Yi Xing’s,” a teasing voice says from the doorway.

“Lu Han!” Kris and Chen shout at the same time, Tao busy making a disgusted face of his own at the image Lu Han just put into his head. “What’s wrong with you!?” Kris yells.

“Zi Tao asked, so I answered. You guys obviously weren’t going to,” Lu Han answers them as Xiu Min walks in the dorm behind him.

“What did Peach ask?” the oldest asks.

“He was asking what Jong Dae meant after he hinted at wanting to see your lovely manhood.”

“Ge! You’re so dead!” Kris says as he hops off of the couch and chases him out the door, a blushing, and slightly angry Xiu Min behind him.

------------

“Lady! Lady! Help me!” Lu Han screams as he runs and hides behind a random woman on the sidewalk.

“Awww, what’s wrong, sweetie?” she asks.

Pointing at the two men chasing him, he whimpers. “They’ve been chasing me. I was so scared.”

When Kris and Xiu Min get closer to them, the woman takes her purse off of her shoulder and starts swinging it at them. “What’s wrong with you two? Two fully grown men chasing after a little boy. You should be ashamed of yourselves,” she scolds as she hits them again and again.

“Yah! He’s the same age as me!” Xiu Min shouts, holding his arms in front of his face as a shield.

“You even have the gall to lie to an elder as well!?” she chastises as she stops hitting them and pulls out her phone. “You two better leave him alone right now or I’m calling the police,” she threatens, holding the phone up to her ear. “One button is all it takes.”

Shooting both Lu Han and the woman a look of utter disbelief, Xiu Min and Kris slowly walk away, looking behind them every few steps to see an amused Lu Han.

“I can’t believe this,” Kris whispers so the older lady can’t hear him. “I can’t ing believe this.”

“Seriously,” Xiu Min agrees. “I’m at a total loss for words right now,” completely stunned at what just happened to them.

“On the bright side, it gives you and me a chance to talk,” Kris says as he grabs Xiu Min’s wrist and pulls him behind him.

------------

“Ith ith awthumb,” Xiu Min mumbles, his smiling mouth full of food.

“Excuse me?”

Swallowing what he has in his mouth, Xiu Min takes a sip of water. “I said this is awesome.”

“I figured you’d enjoy eating,” Kris teases, a smirk on his face.

“Yah, I’m still older than you. And I can kick your in seconds, so watch it,” Xiu Min warns.

“Yeah yeah yeah. I’d imagine you need to make sure you’re still a man after getting such a gorgeous black eye,” Kris teases again.

“. This black eye is your fault,” Xiu Min says, popping another piece of sushi into his mouth.

“How is it my fault if I wasn’t even at home last night?” Kris asks, after the older man has swallowed his food again.

“Because I had to force Peach to sleep in my bed last night so he wouldn’t let you in if you came back home. It’s already dangerous sleeping with him in the same bed, but it’s even worse when he’s antsy because he’s worrying about you. Hell, I’m lucky I only ended up with one black eye.” Xiu Min cringes as he remembers the night before.

“Oh, so we both slept with each other’s boyfriend last night,” Kris says with an even bigger smirk on his face, quickly taking it back when he sees Xiu Min’s face. “I guess it’s too early to joke about it with you as well.”

“That will never be something to joke about, Yi Fan. I’d hit you right now for that if I wasn’t saving all of my strength for when I see Lu Han again. Which reminds me; why were you guys even talking about my… you know in the first place?”

“Your… what?” Kris asks, clearly teasing him again.

“You know, Yi Fan,” Xiu Min whispers, cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

“You can’t be sure of that. You could be talking about anything.”

Stealing Kris’s last piece of raw fish, Xiu Min munches on it repeatedly, imagining Kris in its place. “You . After I kill Lu Han, you’ll be joining him.”

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Aish, taking me so long to update these past few times. I find it almost impossible to write when my whole family is home because I get too distracted. Joey's sorry. ㅠ_ㅠ
Definitely won't be updating this tomorrow though. Need to work on Himchamnesia's next chapter.

On a happy note though, did you all watch Exo-K's performance on Music Bank!? I was watching it while it was streaming, and just about died when Kai's shoulder suddenly showed up out of nowhere. Lol. I'm still freaking out about it.
-Fans self-

@legna_angel - That's what I've pretty much decided to do. Lol. Wondering where I'd mix it up though. Rawr. I figure poor TaoRis needs a little drama break. :3
@VitaminBuns - You...have...Exo-M's...album? I'm so jealous right now that I could kill you. D;  Maybe not though. I just want D.O's card. Lol.
@ChoKyute - TaoRis FTW! <3
@thebloodiestrose - Fine~, I won't ask why you liked it. :P
@T-exoticblackjack - Haha, yes, that part was hilarious. Most parts with Tao were either hilarious or adorable. If they ever put Exo-K one a variety show, I know I'll just lose it. Completely lose whatever's left of my fanboy self. *_*
@xxjenjaexx - They all just keep moving up my list. Lol. I've even decided (completely serious here) to give Tao's arms their own spot on my bias list. Those arms are just...wow.
@deathangeL_se7en - I'll do what I can to keep this going for as long as possible! ^_^
@starkey - Ugh, XiuHan. The more I watch them, the more I love them. My HunHan heart is slowly breaking because of it. It's the same with SeKai. I love KaiSoo like crazy, but SeKai moments are so...amazing. Lol. Damn all of the Exo pairings!
@underthetwomoons - If Kris messes up, it won't be for a while. TaoRis needs a break from drama. xD
@krismaticlove - I haven't really noticed Chen's legs. Whenever I see pics/gifs on Tumblr, they're all from the waist up. Whenever I see him from the waist down, it's when he has those big silver pants on. Lol.
@fluffcloud - And the fic and myself will always love you. <3

-Yawns-
It's almost 5am, and Joey's so sleepy~.
Hope you all enjoyed this update. ^_^