Ge...ge?

Revenge [On Hiatus]

“You know I’m gonna miss you two the most right?” Su Ho asks, currently holding Tao’s hand with his right, and Lay’s hand with his left. Ever since he walked through their door this morning, they’ve been attached to the Korean leader.

Coming up behind them, Kris throws his arms around them, pulling all three of them into a hug. “Not that I don’t wanna see you on your last day here or anything, but I think you should take those two and go somewhere with just them today,” he says to Su Ho.

Letting go of their hands to turn around and give Kris a quick hug before grabbing their hands again, he shyly smiles. “Can I?”

Putting his hands on Su Ho’s back, he gently pushes him towards the door. “Get out of here and don’t come back until you’re all done crying the tears I know you’ll be crying soon.”

Turning around as they leave, Kris looks at the rest of the room as he claps his hands together. “Now then, as much as I hate breaking us all up, who else would like to spend their last day here with someone specific?” While Lu Han starts to put his arm up, Kris interrupts him. “Don’t even raise your hand. You and Se Hun can just go.”

Squealing, Lu Han does a little happy dance as he grabs Se Hun’s hand and pulls him towards the door. “I found a place last week that sells the most delicious bubble tea. I thought of you the second I tried it.” Se Hun’s eyes growing bigger and his lips curling up into a grin, he does a dance similar to the one Lu Han just did as they leave the dorm.

Looking at the rest of the members, he waits for someone to speak up or raise their hand. “Nobody else then? We’re all good with spending the rest of the day together?”

The rest of the members nod, some more enthused than others. “Can we go to the beach?” Most of the members still here cheer at Kai’s suggestion.

“Leave it to Jong In to want to go somewhere that lets him show off his body,” Baek Hyun says as he rolls his eyes.

“Yah! Nobody said you had to go. It was just a suggestion,” Kai pouts.

“Well then! I suppose we’ll do what I usually make the group do.” Walking to his room, Kris comes back with his hat, some paper, and pens. “Write down what you want to do today, roll it up into a pretty little ball, and toss it into the hat.”

“Is the hat really necessary though?” Baek Hyun wonders out loud.

Taking a second to think about it, Kris wonders why he actually brought it. “I suppose not. It’s just a habit. Less talking; more writing!”

“But why aren’t you writing anything, hyung?” D.O asks.

“Because I’m fine with doing whatever you guys want to do.”

After they’re all done writing and tossing their ideas into the hat, they all sit back as Kris reads them out loud, rolling his eyes at the first one. “. You’re seriously on the brink of death, Chan Yeol.”

“Yah! Who said it was mine?”

“Common sense said it was yours,” Kris replies as he rolls it into a ball again and throws it at Chan Yeol’s’ forehead, hitting right where he was aiming.

After reading the rest of the suggestions, all of which were normal, Kris lets everybody know that a movie was the winner again. “It amazes me that this is always the winner. It also amazes me that ‘beach’ wasn’t written down even after Jong In said what he said.”

“I changed my mind. After the thing yesterday with the fans, I decided I’d rather just lay low today.”

“Good point. So then what movie are we watching this time?” Kris asks as he gives everybody their pieces of paper back. “You know the drill.”

Going through the list after everybody finished, Kris once again rolls his eyes when he gets to Chan Yeol’s. Instead of throwing the paper back at him again though, he just walks over and forces his mouth open, shoving the paper inside. “Seriously amazed that you have any fans. They’d all drop you when they realize how you are in person.”

“What was it?”

“Not important. What is important is that people decided on horror again. I’m too lazy to pass out the paper again, so just point to the people you think should go get the movie and the food. Nobody choose Chan Yeol though, or we’ll just have to do it again. I refuse to let him pick anything.”

“Yah! Why the Chan Yeol hate?”

“Because you’re you.”

“Hyung~, it’s not like I’d actually pick that kind of movie.”

“Better safe than sorry.” Looking back at the other members, he asks the guys if they're ready to pick.

“Already did. When you guys were doing whatever you were doing, we chose you and Jong Dae hyung,” Kai answers.

The look on Chen’s face is anything but excited when Kris looks over at him. “Of course you did.”

------------

“You didn’t have to come, Jong Dae. I could’ve done this myself.”

“It’s fine. They picked me too, so I should come.”

“So~,” Kris tries to think of something to say to avoid the awkward silence he knows will fall over them if he lets it, “how’d you sleep?”

“On my back.”

“Silent walk it is then.”

-----------

As they walk back into the dorm, they’re both bombarded with questions about what movie they got and what kind of junk food they brought home.

“At least let us walk through the door first!”

“But hyungnim~, I’m so hungry.”

“Jong In ah, there’s hardly anything nutritious in these bags. Just sit down and we’ll bring it out in a minute.” Walking into the kitchen, Kris sighs as he puts the bags down on the counter. “It’s like dealing with a pack of begging dogs.”

Only giving a nod in Kris’s direction, Chen takes the movie and heads to the living room, leaving the rest to Kris. Separating everything quickly and going out to tell the rest of the members to come get their share, he almost falls over when he unexpectedly runs into the back of Chen. “Ugh, damn. Don’t move or anything, Jong Dae.” Poking the back of Chen’s leg, he still gets no reaction from him. “Hey, what’s wrong? Why aren’t you moving?”

Looking up at his face, he follows his eyes, noticing for the first time what has Chen stuck to his spot. All of the other members set up their spots while they were gone. Only having 7 members there today made it easier. Chan Yeol, Xiu Min, and Kai are already comfortable on the couch, with Baek Hyun leaning back between Chan Yeol’s legs and D.O doing the same between Kai’s, the only spots left being in the middle of Baek Hyun and D.O, between Xiu Min’s legs.

Standing up and leaning towards Chen, he whispers so the others can’t hear. “It’s okay. We can fix the way they’re sitting.”

Chen shakes his head. “It’s okay. I’ll just have to get used to like this happening every now and then.”

“Are you sure?” Chen nods. “Okay then.”

Straightening back up and looking at the rest of the members, who have all been staring at him since he fell, he tells them to go get their food from the kitchen. They all jump up from their spots almost instantly, rushing to the kitchen and getting back to their spots within seconds.

“The speed you guys seem to have when it comes to food simply astounds me.” Gently pushing on Chen’s shoulder, Kris whispers again. “You can walk now, Jong Dae. Go put the movie in and I’ll bring you your food.”

When he comes back from the kitchen, he sees Chen putting the movie in, bent over just enough that his shirt rises up a little. “Pretty purple undies, Jong Dae hyung.” Kris looks over to see Kai pointing at Chen’s lower half and laughing.

“Jong In! May God have mercy on your soul if you turn into Chan Yeol junior.”

“Hyungnim~, it was just a joke,” Kai replies, but quickly stops when he sees the glare Kris is shooting in his direction.

Going over and sitting in his spot next to D.O, Kris puts his and Chen’s food down in front of him, looking up at Xiu Min when he asks what movie they got. “Arang.”

“Really!?”

“Do Kyung Soo! Are you gonna be having fanboy issues again while we watch this?”

He shakes his head as Kai puts his hand over his mouth. “I promise he’ll be quiet this time.” D.O nods in agreement.

“Good boy,” Kris says as he reaches over to pat his head. “Very good boy.”

“Treating us like dogs now?” Chen asks as he takes his seat between Kris and Baek Hyun.

“Ha! You saw how they acted when we brought food into this place.” Looking around the room, Kris feels like something is off. After thinking about it for a few seconds, he snaps his fingers when he figures it out. “Ah. Chan Yeol ah! To make up for your suggestions earlier, get up and close the blinds. Thank you,” Kris looks at him and winks as he says it.

Putting down his drink with a pout on his face, he gets up to do what Kris said before going back to sit down.

“Chan Yeol ah. Jong Dae forgot to start the movie. Can you go get the remote for me?”

“Aish!” Chan Yeol shouts as he goes to get the remote. Walking over, he gently places it on Kris’s lap. “Was this service to your liking today?”

“It was. You may sit down.” And Chan Yeol does, but not without shooting a dirty look at the back of Kris’s head first.

“The movie isn’t on yet, so I just saw your reflection. Remind me to sic Su Ho on you later.”

“Not him! Please hyungnim~.”

With a delighted smile on his face, Kris turns the movie on.

Within the first few minutes, they’ve already seen the rumored ghost of the movie and the first deadly email sent. By the time the second email of the movie is sent, Kris can feel Chen’s hand moving closer to his. Instinctively, he finds himself moving his left hand towards it instead of away. Realizing what he’s doing, he quickly moves his hand away, grabbing something to eat to keep his hands busy. As nervous as he is though, he quickly finishes his food. Reaching for his drink instead, he realizes he’s already finished that as well.

“I’m gonna go to the store and get another soda. You guys want one?” Kris asks as he stands up and heads for the door, everybody saying “yes” behind him.

------------

Halfway to the store, he can hear running feet behind him. Without turning around he just keeps walking, already knowing who it is.

“I’m sorry, Yi Fan.”

“It’s fine.”

“It’s not fine. I don’t know where my head was.”

“It’s fine.”

“Is that why you’re walking faster and not looking at me?”

“It’s fine, Jong Dae.”

“I’ll believe you if you can tell me what I just said.”

“You said you’re sorry.”

“And what did I say after that, Yi Fan?”

“You said ‘it’s fine.’”

Grabbing Kris’s shoulder, Chen spins him around. “That’s what you said.”

“I said what? What are you talking about?”

Sighing, Chen runs to stand in front of Kris so he’ll stop walking. “Go home, Yi Fan. I’ll get the drinks. You’re far from fine.”

“I’m fine!” He shouts as he tries to walk around Chen.

Chen’s arm shoots out, stopping Kris again. “Look me in the eyes and say that.” Looking at Chen, Kris quickly looks away as he tries again to get away. “Wow, Yi Fan. I’m the one with issues, yet you’re the one that needs to be ing comforted. Doesn’t that seem a bit backwards to you?”

Taking a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down, Kris turns to Chen again. “I’ll try saying this without sounding mean. Go home, Jong Dae. Us avoiding each other right now will help both of us with our issues.”

“Ha! Are you saying you have issues with me now? That’s ed up, Yi Fan. That’s just royally ed up. It was only a couple of days ago when you wouldn’t leave me alone, and now you’re ‘nicely’ telling me to get lost?” Grabbing Kris’s chin, he turns his head towards him, forcing him to look Chen in the eye. “Look at me. Right now. Look at me and don’t look away until I say.”

“Fine. What do you want?”

Using his free hand, Chen slaps Kris so hard that everybody within a 15 foot radius turns their head when they hear it. “I just wanted to tell you what a bastard you are.”

Grabbing Chen’s wrist before he can get away, Kris drags him with him to the nearest store, not stopping until he’s found a spot with no people. Letting go of Chen’s wrist, he moves both of hands up to his face and leans in close. “You confuse me, Jong Dae. Every time it’s just us, it’s like I forget about Zi Tao, and I hate that. I ing hate it. I’m with Zi Tao and you’re just making me crazy. So slap me, or call me a bastard, or whatever. But do it and let’s just… not be together like this. Ever.”

Before Kris can start his next sentence, he’s cut off by Chen’s lips being pressed against his, and every inhibition he had is forgotten as he kisses him back.

After what seems like minutes but is really only seconds, Kris pulls away when he feels a tap on his shoulder.

“Ge…ge?”

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: -Waves-  Hi~. I invite you all to listen to this with me. I liked it when I first got the album, but for some reason I couldn't seem to turn it off today.
Also! Have you guys heard this yet? Until today, I didn't even know this existed. Thoughts? :D

Click here for Joey's Tumblr. ^_^  He likes new followers. <3

@Lee_HyunJae - Surrisly. Disneyland and SMTown just had people shipping everybody with everybody. Lol.
@simple_dream - Spooky coincidence. Lol. I actually had to double check that you said hyung. xD  I'm so rarely called that. Was a bit shocked. Yay for another guy!  -Hugs for you-
@VitaminBuns - Look at you over there boosting my ego. Junsu crying really is heartbreaking to watch.
@ohlookshinee - Who can't love Kim Hyun Joong!?
@aznmusiklife - Of course him and Suho had to spend some time together! I'm not that mean. :3  As for the kiss (are you reading this too Vitamin!?), I suppose that was somewhat answered here. Maybe. ;D
@starkey - Pssh. You can have Xiu Min. Lol. I'll forever keep my Jong Dae. Glad you enjoyed all of the unicorn talk and y Chen. Lol.
@clarene - Yay for Triple S! You don't have to worry about Lay falling for Kris too. Lol. It was hard enough slipping a third wheel in my Taoris ship; no way could I manage a 4th. xD

Now then!
I hope you enjoyed (I just realized I always say 'enjoy' when you're reading this after the story. Hehe) this chapter.