Milk and the Moon

Revenge [On Hiatus]

A/N: I just deleted my last update/message and posted this. Hoping it shows up on your subs.
-Crosses fingers-

__________________________________________________________________

Catching up to Chen, Kris slows to a walk beside him. “Before you say that I’m already bugging you, I just think we should go to Su Ho as a pair. He’d probably die from worry if we didn’t show up together.”

Nodding, he agrees. “True. If there’s one thing you can count on with Su Ho, it’s his histrionics.”

As they walk in silence, Kris spends most of the time fidgeting. “Can we at least talk or something until we get there? The silence is killing me.”

“Like?”

“I don’t even care; just talk about something.”

“Well, last night was busy and stressful, so I never had a proper bowel movement. I don’t believe I’ve taken care of that today either.”

“That’s cool; that’s cool.” Kris nods, an unreadable look on his face. “So, I was thinking. Silence isn’t too bad. We can just not talk again if you’d like.”

“Sounds good to me,” Chen says, a smirk on his face that Kris can’t see.

------------

“Gege~,” Tao screams, running up and jumping into Kris’s arms, hugging him close. “I missed you, gege.”

“I missed you too, Panda,” Kris replies, lightly kissing his forehead. “Did Min Seok take good care of you?”

Nodding, Tao runs back over to Xiu Min, who’s watching Kris with a look full of suspicion. “I must say, we were pretty much all surprised when you took Jong Dae and not Zi Tao.”

Groaning, Kris tells them why it happened. Clapping, Tao cuts in, “Ooh~, I watched a show like that once.” He nods and continues. “Yeah, that happened, and the guy grabbed the fiancée instead of the girl he wanted. I remember because that was the show that had the cute guy from SS501 in it! Gege, do you think we’ll ever meet him? He’s so pretty.”

Chen taps Kris’s shoulder, holding his hand out when he turns to face him. “I’ll take that ten dollars now, thank you.”

Grumbling, Kris pulls out his wallet and gives him his money. “I never agreed to this stupid bet.”

“Don’t care. All I know is I’m practically rich now.” Walking over to Xiu Min and Tao, he pats the maknae’s head. “Thank you for winning me ten dollars, Peach.”

Exchanging confused looks with Xiu Min, Tao makes his way back over to Kris, hugging him again. “I missed you.”

Kris, rubbing Tao’s back, chuckles. “You already said that, Panda Bear.”

“Because I really missed you. Tons and tons and tons of tons… and lots.”

“Silly. Ready to go home?” he asks, throwing an arm over Tao’s shoulder. Tao nods, wrapping his arm around Kris’s waist.

------------

“Nine, ten, eleven… why are there only eleven of us? Who’s missing?” Su Ho worries, counting again. “Eleven! Oh man, manager hyung is gonna have my head for this.” Counting one more time, he still counts out eleven. “Stop laughing! Someone’s missing!”

Lay, being the first one out of the group to stop laughing, walks over and hugs the oldest Exo-K member. “You keep forgetting to count yourself, Su Ho.”

Instantly, he starts counting again while looking over Lay’s shoulder. “Eight, nine, ten, eleven –,“ pointing at himself after he gets to eleven again, he continues, “twelve. Wow. I’m an idiot. I have the intelligence of a unicorn.”

“Hey! I take offense to that!” Lay says, still smiling as he kisses Su Ho’s cheek, giggling at the shocked expression that Su Ho makes afterwards.

“Um, yuck?” Su Ho practically rubs his skin raw trying to wipe the kiss from his cheek. “Nobody wants your lips on their face, Yi Xing.”

“I see.” Lay jumps onto Su Ho’s back as he walks away and kisses the back of his neck.

“Zhang Yi Xing!”

“Kim Joon Myun! It wasn’t your face, so you can’t yell at me!”

“Ugh, I hate you right now. I’ll have to take at least three showers before that washes away.”

Wrapping his legs around Su Ho’s waist and his arms around his neck, he uses his hands to pat the older man’s chest. “Awww. Do you need help? I can hop in with you and wash your back.”

“SuLay! SuLay! SuLay!”

Turning around to shoot the evilest of glares at the culprit, Su Ho reminds him about this morning. “Yeollie, you’re already on thin ice with Lu Han and Se Hun; do you really want to be on my bad side as well?”

“You know, it wouldn’t hurt you guys to team up with me every now and then,” Chan Yeol complains as he looks at the rest of the members, who suddenly find the floor and ceiling very interesting. “Aish! You guys .”

“We just think before we speak, Channie,” Baek Hyun says as he sticks his tongue out at him.

“BaekYeol! BaekYeol! BaekY –“ Baek Hyun rushes over and slaps his hand over Chan Yeol’s mouth.

“Do you have a death wish today, Chan Yeol ah?”

Chan Yeol shakes his head, but shouts out “BaekYeol!” one more time after Baek Hyun removes his hand, and the last thing the rest of the group sees is Baek Hyun’s back as he chases Chan Yeol outside.

------------

“It feels like I’ve known you guys for years, so it’s almost awkward to say this, but you two look really good together. It almost makes me jealous.” After most of the guys left, Lay, like usual, started watching TV. After a while Kris and Tao joined him, Tao quickly falling asleep as he leaned against Kris. The older man almost jumped off of the couch when Lay said that; not used to hearing him speak unless spoken to.

“You think so?”

Lay nods. “I don’t think I really paid much attention until last night when I had to sleep with you guys. You got in bed and Tao, even though he was pretty much dead to the world, instantly made his way over to you.”

Reaching over and pushing Lay’s hair away from his face, Kris takes a look at his eye. “Speaking of which, how’s that feeling? It looks a lot better.”

“Su Ho said that while I was taking a nap he sat there holding an ice pack to my eye.”

Not wanting to wake Tao, Kris can only laugh quietly at that. “Seems like something he would do. He’s a really great leader.”

“He is. He even gave me one of his shirts so I can wear it when I miss them.”

“Well that explains why your shirt looks smaller than usual.” Lay blushes. “How could you miss them already? They haven’t even left yet. They’re coming here tomorrow.”

“I blame you and Tao.”

“Tao and me? Why?”

“Like I said, you guys look good together. You are good together. And even though there’s a serious language barrier between Su Ho and me, he’s the person I’m closest with in Exo. When they leave, you still have Zi Tao around while I have to wait for our next joint performance or for our managers to feel like doing something like this again.”

Reaching over, Kris puts a hand behind Lay’s neck and pulls him over to him. “I told Jong Dae this, and now I’ll tell you. I can come across as a jerk, but I’m really not. If you ever need something, or someone, or you get lonely, or you just want to hang out, I’m right here. You just have to let me know.”

Lay just nods and goes back to watching their shows, not bothering to remove himself from the hold Kris still has on him.

“If you want, you can sleep with us again tonight. I promise I won’t hit you.”

Kris lets out a little scream as Tao says that. “, you scared me. How long have you been awake?”

“I was never asleep. I was just resting. He can sleep with us again right?”

“Of course,” Kris replies as he nods, leaning over to kiss the top of Tao’s head before turning back to Lay. “You’re always welcome to hop in with us.”

Smiling as he gets up, Lay leans over to hug both of them. “Thank you,” he says as he heads to their room.

Wrapping both of his arms around Kris’s waist, Tao nuzzles against his side. “I already miss them too.”

“Who? K?”

Nodding, Tao buries his face in Kris’s chest. “Yeah.”

Kris lazily runs his hand up and down Tao’s back. “You can always talk to them, Panda. We have our phones and we can video chat. And Se Hun’s in Lu Han’s room again tonight. You can always go see him.”

“But we can’t hang out like we did today.”

Even though he can’t see Tao’s eyes, Kris knows tears are starting to form in his eyes just by listening to him talk, and it breaks his heart to hear that. Reaching up, he slowly combs his fingers through Tao’s hair, wiping away his tears with his other hand. “Don’t cry, Panda. We’re all a family. Even when we aren’t together physically, we’ll always be connected to each other. You know it would break their hearts if they knew you were crying over them right now,” Kris whispers, leaning down and placing his lips against Tao’s forehead.

Reaching for his phone, Kris quickly finds Su Ho’s name, sending him a text. “Call Zi Tao in about 10 minutes but don’t tell him I told you to. Tell him you were thinking of him and just wanted to say goodnight or something.”

Almost exactly 10 minutes later, Tao’s phone rings. “I’ll go get us something to drink,” Kris says as he gets up.

Stopping by his and Tao’s room first, he peeks in and sees Lay sitting in front of the window. “What are you staring at so intently, Yi Xing?”

“The moon. The next time we see it, it’ll be when the rest of the guys are flying back to Seoul.”

Walking over, Kris crouches down behind Lay and wraps his arms around his chest, pulling him into a hug. “You gonna sleep with us tomorrow night then?”

“Can I?”

“Of course. You know, I never would’ve thought you’d be as emotional as Panda about something like this.”

“Heh, neither would I. But when you spend every waking and sleeping moment with someone, you get attached. I’m sure I’ll be fine once I get used to it.”

“I’m sure you will.” Standing up, Kris pats Lay’s back. “We’ll be in here in a little while.”

Walking towards the kitchen, he decides to take a quick detour. Knocking on the bedroom door, he does a little wave when Chen answers. “Just thought I’d let you know that Yi Xing is sleeping with us tonight.”

“Okay,” is all Chen says before he shuts the door.

Finally making his way to the kitchen, Kris decides warm milk is the best choice for tonight. Thinking about it, he decides to pour a second one. Seeing that Tao is still on the phone, he walks back to his room again, giving Lay the glass. “I thought you could use this tonight.”

“Thanks, duizhang.”

Patting Lay’s back again, he makes his way back to Tao. He hands Tao his drink before sitting down beside him, quickly wrapping an arm around his waist.

“Thanks, gege.”

“It’s just warm milk, Panda. Nothing to thank me for.”

“I meant for Su Ho. He didn’t say anything, but I know you had him do that for me. Nobody’s timing is that perfect.”

With a guilty smile on his face, Kris gives Tao another hug. “Finish your milk.”

Looking at Kris, Tao finishes all of it in one gulp, a smile on his face. Handing the empty glass to Kris, Tao gives him a quick kiss. “Milk mustache for gege!”

While Tao wipes the back of his hand over his lips, Kris uses his tongue to clean around his own mouth. “Glad to see you happy again already.”

“Uh huh! I have two good leaders that take care of me.”

Standing up and stretching, Kris offers his free hand to Tao. “Dorky Panda. Ready for bed?”

Nodding, Tao grabs Kris’s hand. When he’s up on his feet, he wastes no time in hopping on Kris’s back. “To bed!”

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ohaider! Hope this chapter isn't too disappointing. I was listening to this [any fellow Cassies out there? (Junsu crying makes me cry every time)] while writing most of the last half, so I was kind of emotional. Hence all of the sad Lay/Tao.

Joey's Tumblr is right here if you'd like to follow him. ^_^
Did you all watch the MBC K-Pop concert stream!? Or did you go!? If you went to see it live, I hate you for not taking me.

@ShawolCassieElf - Pssh. After Disneyland, I've discovered pretty much every pair in Exo can be shipped. They're all adorable when they're together.
@simple_dream - I'm not sure if I should be glad that you reacted like that, or sorry. Lol. I think I'll go with glad. :D  I figured someone would think of BoF before I even said that. xD
@Cha-Nana - They are. I'm sure by the end of this, Chen will be all happy. :]
@VitaminBuns - You have Taoris AND a lot of Lay. Haha. Satisfied? ^_^
@legna_angel - Me? Write ? Pfft. If I do that, it would end up way at the end somewhere where I could take as long as I wanted. Haha.
@starkey - I do speak gull! And I like them! Even if I didn't, Chen would be mine. It's that simple. :D  My story is happy that it's the first one you check when updated. :]
@clarene - Lol, I write each chapter the same day I update it, so I never really know how to answer questions like that. Depending on my mood, it could go either way. :3
@Lee_HyunJae - So many OTP moments at SMTown! Gah, my fanboy heart just can't take it. Even a flash of Kris AND Tao tummy. I just about died.

Now then!
Thank you all for not killing me for my lack of update yesterday. <3
-Runs off-