Gorgeous, Right?

Revenge [On Hiatus]

“So how was your first night together? Full of bliss? Am I gonna be an uncle in 9 months?”

“No, but keep talking like that, Lu Han, and I might just give you a new brother or sister. Would you like that?”

Kris jumps a little as Lay starts laughing at that, not expecting a reaction from him. He’s surprised he was even paying attention to something other than the screen of the television. “That was fantastic, Yi Fan. You just became my idol.”

Wihout missing a beat, Kris takes his phone and dials a number. The person on the other end is already laughing, knowing that if Kris is calling, it must be good. “Hello?”

“One second,” Kris replies as he hands the phone to Lu Han. “Here, it’s Baek Hyun. I saved you the trouble of calling him to say I’m bullying you.” Lay laughs again.

Lu Han snatches the phone, turning around and stamping off towards the kitchen. “Byun Baek Hyun! You’re never any help. Put Kyung Soo on the phone.”

Clapping his hands together, Kris makes his way over to the couch, sitting himself down on Lay’s lap to block the younger one’s view of the TV. “Yi Xing! You watch too much TV. We should go do something.”

Grabbing onto Kris’s shoulders, Lay gently leans him to the side, going back to watching his show. “Like what, Yi Fan ge?” Looking around, Kris looks for the remote, wondering where Lay hid it from the rest of the group. “It’s not in here, duizhang.”

“Yi Xing~. Have I ever told you how handsome you are?” Kris says, getting off of Lay’s lap and messing with his hair

Never removing his eyes from the TV screen, Lay smiles. “That doesn’t bother me, Yi Fan. It actually feels really good.” Even though his attention is on the television, Lay’s peripheral vision still allows him to see Kris shooting him an unamused look.

Digging his fingers into Lay’s side, Kris makes a disappointed sound when he gets no reaction. “Seriously, Yi Xing? Not ticklish? Is that even possible?” Lay nods, letting him know that, yes, it is indeed possible. “What a killjoy.” Wondering what would get a reaction from Lay, Kris lounges back on the couch, using his toes to poke at Lay’s cheeks. He never even sees the phone flying at his face.

“Oops. Did I hit you? That kind of feels good. I think I’ll just start doing that instead of calling Baek Hyun ah.”

Kris, his target suddenly changed, hops up and charges at Lu Han, tackling him to the floor before he even has a chance to realize what happened. “Lu Han! Let’s go do something. I’m bored.”

“Why don’t you go torture Yi Xing instead?”

“Because Yi Xing’s no fun. He’s not easy to rile up.”

“Neither am –“ Lu Han stops as he’s interrupted by Kris’s hands in his hair. “Hey! Stop that! Do you know how long it took me to get it this way?”

“Exactly. Yi Xing doesn’t do that. All I have to do is touch you and you start yelling about something or other. Hell, I could just look at you and set you off.”

“Great, that’s fantastic. I’m easily riled. You can get off of me now.”

“Will you hang out with me if I do?”

“Ugh. Why me? Where’s the boy toy?”

Zi Tao is with Jong Dae today.”

“Then do something with him when he gets home and let me go.”

“Too long to wait.” Laying down on top of Lu Han, Kris grins. “You know what’s so great about being taller and heavier than you, LuLu ge? I can do stuff like this and you can’t do anything about it,” Kris says, amused as he pokes the cheeks of the older man. “I don’t see why the fans like your face so much though. Mine’s so much better,” Kris wonders as he moves Lu Han’s face in every possible direction. “I mean… just look at me. It’s amazing that all of you guys aren’t trying to jump my bones every 5 seconds.” Moving to sit on Lu Han’s lap, Kris lifts his shirt to his chest, running his hands over his stomach. “Even I would have trouble keeping my hands off of me.”

Lu Han, seeing that Kris is obviously distracted, pushes him off and runs back to his room.

Kris, already bored again, goes back to bother Lay on the couch. “I mean… I’m right, right? I’m a total catch. I’m gorgeous, I speak 4 different languages, I sing, I rap, I’m gorgeous, I dance, I’m tall, and I’m ing gorgeous.”

Kris just about jumps out of his skin, his eyes as wide as saucers as Lay turns towards him, pushing his shirt up to his chest and running his hands over his stomach just like he was doing only seconds ago. “You are ing gorgeous, Yi Fan.” Seeing the obvious shock and discomfort on Kris’s face, Lay pats his stomach and goes back to his show, laughing quite loudly. “See? It’s just as easy to rile you up as it is with Lu Han.”

Quickly flicking Lay’s ear, Kris gets up and goes to take a nap instead. “You’re evil.”

------------

Kris is awakened when someone climbs onto his back and lies down. He reaches back and grabs onto their waist. “If you’re not Panda, you’re in trouble.”

The person on top of him slips their arms around his waist, leaning down to kiss the back of his neck. “Gege, how would I be in trouble if I wasn’t me?”

“Really wanna know?” Tao nods, the room quickly switching from silent to full of laughter and squeals as Kris digs his finger into Tao’s side.

Tao quickly squirms away, running away to hide behind Chen. “Protect me, oppa~.”

Kris hears that last bit as he finds Tao and Chen, his serious face quickly turning into a grin as he starts laughing, pointing at Chen as he does. “Yeah, oppa~. Protect him,” Kris teases.

Smirking at Kris, who seems to suddenly find himself hilarious, Chen hops on his back. “If I don’t, are you going to roll over him like a buffalo, Yi Fan?” Chen can hear Tao giggling as Kris stops laughing.

“Jong Dae! Not you too!”

“Bbuing bbuing? … Bbuing bbuing~? BBUING BBUING!? Why the hell does this only work when Tao does it?” Chen complains.

“You’re not cute enough,” Kris answers as he puts Chen down. “Ooh, that reminds me!” Turning to Chen, he pushes his shirt up and puts Chen’s hand on his stomach. “I’m gorgeous right? If you liked guys, you’d be all over me right?”

“Oh, of course, Yi Fan. Straight or gay, I think you’re as gorgeous as they come.”

“I know, right? Lu Han wouldn’t answer me.”

Rolling his eyes, Chen reaches up and twists Kris’s before turning away and making his way to the bathroom to take a shower. “I never realized you were that gullible, hyung.”

I think you’re gorgeous, Yi Fan,” Tao says as he comes up and hugs Kris from behind, who’s busy rubbing the spot that Chen just twisted. “Really gorgeous.”

Turning around in Tao’s arms after a few minutes, Kris leans down and kisses the top of his head. “Wanna go for a walk with me?” Tao nods. “One second then.” With that, Kris runs off to the bathroom and flushes the toilet, running off with Tao as Chen screams from the shower.

------------

“Duizhang,” Tao whispers. “Duizhang, you should probably let go of my hand. Those fans have been following us for a while now.”

Kris’s reply to that is to tighten his hold on Tao’s hand, interlocking their fingers. “I can just think of an excuse later if I need to.”

“Are you sure?” Tao asks, looking over at Kris.

“I’m just holding your hand, Panda. It’s not like I’m bending you over the nearest bench. Unless, of course, that’s what your into,” Kris looks over at Tao and wiggles his eyebrows.

Tao’s face turns three different shades of red. “You’re horrible, duizhang.”

Leaning over, Kris gives Tao a quick peck on the cheek, and the fans, even though a good distance away, scream so loud he feels like he might go deaf any second. “Horrible? Maybe. And I love every second of it.” Looking around the block they’re currently on, Kris scans the buildings, then looks at Tao. “What do you wanna to today, Panda?”

“Be bent over the nearest bench,” Tao says with a serious face. He’s able to hold in his laughter for only a few seconds, but looking at the face Kris makes after he says it just sets him off into a laughing fit. “I’m just kidding, ge. Man, I wish you could’ve seen your face.”

Stopping, Kris bends down to get a knee behind Tao’s knees. Putting another behind his back, he quickly picks him up and starts carrying him, Tao’s arms instinctively going around Kris’s neck, making the fans behind them start screaming even louder. “I win.”

“Or do you? I’m the one getting carried. I’d say not having to walk makes me the winner.”

Stopping again, Kris puts Tao down, realizing he’s right. Not being the type of person who likes to lose, he grabs both of Tao’s wrists and pins him up against the closest wall, leaning in and kissing Tao’s cheek, dangerously close to his lips, whispering “I win” before walking away from a stunned Tao and a group of jealous fans.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: First off, I'm going to apologize for this chapter. Lol. I've had Dalmatian's new song E.R playing all day [if you haven't heard it yet, I recommend going here NOW (I promise you won't regret it)] so this definitely isn't my best chapter, but I still like it. :]  I hope you do too! I wanted to make it longer (by at least 500 words), but I just couldn't stop singing along to E.R, so I stopped here. :3

Self promotion time~! If you have a Tumblr (or even if you don't), feel free to follow me here. ^_^

@Lee_HyunJae - Lol. Why the pity for Lu Han and Kris?
@starkey - After this, I might. I'm currently trying to figure out: 1) What it would be about, and 2) Who the pairing would be. Unless you mean another pairing in this story, then I haven't thought about that.
@siahna - :D  I figure if people don't mind me passing over anything related, I could probably go for a bit longer. I just know I'll have so many issues if I ever do write . Lol. I'd be here for days trying to make it perfect.
@aznmusiclife & @fluffcloud - I try to update at least once a day! If there's ever a long break without me saying anything about it, assume I died. xD

@legna_angel - Glad you like! You're definitely one of my favorite writers on here (anybody who hasn't read Wonderall needs to go and do so pronto), so that means a lot. Lots of internet hugs for you! -Hugs-