I 돈 Care

Revenge [On Hiatus]

“Why is Jong Dae making dinner? Does he even know how to cook?” Kris asks as he walks into the kitchen.

“Of course I can cook! You haven’t lived until you’ve had Kim Jong Dae’s home cooking,” Chen answers, spinning around to face Kris.

“Look at you being adorable with your little apron,” Tao teases, walking in behind Kris, arms wrapped tightly around the taller man’s waist. “It’s even pink. Why in the world is there a pink apron in a house of 6 guys? Actually, why is there even an apron?”

“Keep teasing me and I’ll have Min Min beat you up. You know he’s the strongest person here.”

“He’s right you know,” Xiu Min says, coming up from behind them and jabbing a finger into their sides. “I am the strongest here.”

“I refuse to believe that. You’re too tiny. Give me some proof.”

“What’s with you and proof, duizhang?” Lu Han asks, walking into the kitchen with a towel draped around his neck, hair messy from just being dried. “You said the same thing last night when you helped Yi Xing cheat.”

“Hey! I didn’t cheat!” Lay shouts, coming in behind Lu Han.

“Yah! Why the hell are you all in my kitchen!?” Chen asks, shouting at them, swinging his big wooden spoon in their direction. “Except you. I like having you in here,” he says, smiling at Xiu Min.

With a happy squeal, Xiu Min skips over to stand beside Chen, sticking his tongue out at the other members as he wraps a protective arm around Chen’s waist. “Did I ever tell you I’m glad we’re the same height?”

“You know what they say. Every short person has an equally short mate out there too,” Kris says.

“Nobody says that, Yi Fan,” Xiu Min replies.

“I say that. That’s close enough since I’m always right.”

“I see. You’re not very bright, duizhang. Remind me to cut up your food before I give it to you.”

“Jong Dae! You wanna die?”

“Are you going to kill me with your wit? Your wit is about as sharp as a pair of safety scissors.”

“Safety scissors might not be sharp, but I can still make it hurt when I shove them up your –“ Lay’s hand being slapped over his mouth stops him from finishing that sentence.

“Let it go, Yi Fan.” He yanks his hand away when he feels it suddenly getting wet. “Did you… did you just my hand?”

“Ewww, Yi Fan. You don’t know what he was just doing with that hand,” Lu Han says, looking at him with a disgusted face. “When I got out of the shower, he was peeing. Peeing, Yi Fan. You might’ve just Yi Xing’s pee hand.”

“Unlike somebody,” Lay says, shooting a look in Lu Han’s direction, “I wash my hands after I go to the bathroom.”

“That only happened once! And that was because Zi Tao and Yi Fan had me trapped in my room!”

“You should’ve just jumped out of your window and bolted. It’s not like Yi Fan is fast. His legs might be long, but he’s clumsy as when he runs. He does more tripping than he does running.”

“Jong Dae! You’re so lucky you have Min Seok here right now or I would be severely hurting you.”

“Would you pretend I’m Yi Xing’s hand and try to me to death? Oh boy, it would be like a dream come true.”

“Gege, if you reply to that, I swear you’ll be sleeping alone,” Tao threatens, turning towards the older man. “Come on, let’s go,” he says, pulling Kris towards the living room with him.

Following Tao out of the kitchen, Kris shoots one last look at Chen. “You’re lucky I don’t want Panda to witness someone dying at my hands.”

------------

“Guys? You guys? Let us in! It’s already dark outside! Can’t we just do this tomorrow or something!?” Kris shouts, pounding on the door to their dorm.

Right after dinner, the other 4 members pushed both of them out and locked the door, telling them to go sort out their differences or else find somewhere else to sleep until they did. “We’re sick of you two ing fighting every five seconds” were the exact words that they used.

“Panda?” Kris asks, changing his pounding to knocking. “Panda, let me in. What if Jong Dae molests me again or something?”

Molest you? Do we really have to fight about you not doing anything about it again?”

“Just go,” they can hear Tao’s voice, muffled by the door. “I don’t even care if you two have to fight each other to the death, or if you have to screw each other’s ing brains out. Just do whatever you have to do so that we can finally have some peace in this place.”

Kris just stands there, looking at the door with a stunned look on his face. “I can’t believe… he just said that. He’d actually let me do that to you just to make us stop fighting?”

“Do that to me? You seem to be mistaken, duizhang. You would be going nowhere near my precious booty. It would be the other way around.”

“Pfft, like I’d ever actually let you top.”

“Well then let’s hope isn’t the only way to stop our fighting then, because that will obviously just lead to more fighting.”

“Please, if was the only way to stop our fighting, then I would just go home and say that we made up.”

“You’d be missing out.”

“Possibly, but I’d be fine with that.”

“You act like sleeping me with me would be like sleeping with poison.”

“Because it would be.”

“Would not!”

“Are you seriously upset right now because I don’t want to sleep with you, Jong Dae? Have you forgotten why between us is even awkward in the first place?”

“Of course not. It’s because we got caught.”

“No, it’s because –“ Kris stops in the middle of his sentence, giving what Chen said some thought. “Okay, I guess I can’t fight with that one. It’s because we got caught. But you know what I meant.”

“No, I don’t know what you meant.”

“Yes, you do.”

“No, Yi Fan, I don’t.”

“Whatever. It’s probably better that way anyway.”

“But… we’re still stuck out here. What are we supposed to do now?”

------------

“You seriously decided to come here of all places, hyung?” Chen asks.

“It’s the only place that ever seems to work for us,” Kris answers as he sits down, sliding his hands through the cold sand.

“I’d rather not attempt to make up here, Yi Fan,” Chen says in a quiet voice.

“Yi Fan? It was hyung just a second ago. Just pick one and stick with it.”

“Does me calling you two different things confuse you? Would you like me to speak slower as well?”

“Jong Dae! Just sit down and shut up. I swear I’ll kill you if you ruin our beach.”

“Ruin our beach? How is this our beach? And how could I possibly ruin it?”

“With your ing attitude! Just sit down!” Kris yells at him, patience running incredibly thin. He has to sit on his hands just to stop himself from reaching out and strangling Chen.

“No. I’m leaving. Find me if you figure out somewhere else to talk. I’m not talking here.”

“Dammit, Kim Jong Dae! What is your issue!?”

“I JUST CAN’T BE HERE, YI FAN. OKAY?!” Chen shouts, eyes glistening. “Now can we please go do this somewhere else?”

Nodding, awestruck by Chen’s emotional outburst, Kris stands up and walks off to find a new place to talk.

------------

“Yi Fan… no. Why here?” Chen asks, looking up at the MOTEL sign.

“Because someone, I’m not naming names, doesn’t want to talk on the beach that’s so close to home. It’s ing cold, and I have a feeling we’re not gonna make up in time to be home tonight. I figure I might as well get us a room so I can be warm while we talk,” Kris says, making his way to the office to ask for a room.

A few minutes later, he makes his way back to Chen, key in hand. When he passes the young Korean, he slips his wallet back into his pocket. “Thank you for tonight.”

“When the hell did you take my wallet!?” Chen yells, taking it back out and looking inside. “And why did this room cost so much!? My poor wallet just got cut in half.”

“I didn’t have enough because of what I did with Panda and Yi Xing yesterday, so I just decided to let you help out with the room since you’re the reason we’re here.”

“You ,” Chen spits out, following behind him.

Sliding the key into the door and opening it slowly, Kris peeks inside the dark room. Turning on a light, he looks around the room, quickly turning around and walking out when he sees a single bed. “ this. Let’s go home. We can fake it for them.”

“Are you kidding? After you just spent half of my money? I’m staying here.”

“Jong Dae! You can’t stay here!” Kris says through clenched teeth.

“Why not?” Chen asks.

“Because if I show up at home without you, they won’t believe me,” Kris whines.

“That sounds like a personal problem,” Chen replies, taking the key from Kris and opening the door again, closing it behind him. He opens it soon after when Kris knocks. “Yes?”

“Please come home with me, Jong Dae,” Kris pleads, getting on his knees.

“I already told you, Yi Fan. Half of my money went into this room, so I’m going to at least stay here for the night.”

“So, you really won’t come home? Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

“Fine!” Kris pouts, getting up off of his knees and barging into the room. “Let’s get this damn talk over with then.”

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Another shorter chapter. I liked how it started out, and then I started watching Music Bank (which was amazing today. Did you guys watch it?) and it was like my brain couldn't think up situations anymore, so I decided to stop it here. Please don't hate me too much!
-Hides-

This song has been in my head all day. Hence the title of this chapter. I love it so much. It's a shame that a gag song is better than most of the stuff coming out these days. Shin Bora's voice is as gorgeous as she is.

@sapphire-blue - I don't think I'll ever get tired of bullying Lu Han in this. Lol.
@cho-Pii - That was a big squee. *_*
@fluffcloud - Let's just say the Kris/Chen friendship became a little strained after the kiss stuff happened. Although, you probably could've figured that out from this chapter without me telling you. Haha.
@HyukJae13 - I'm glad. ^_^
@wowphantasticbaby - I swear I try to make them longer! Lol. I usually get distracted by a music show or YouTube, and the longer I write, the worse it seems to get, so I stop myself before it becomes trash. :3
@farafim - Of course I won't tell anybody where we keep them! I'd never risk letting someone steal my Chennie.
@VitaminBuns - I don't really know why I made Tao so attached to Suho. Haha. It just sort of happened, and I find it adorable that he loves his leaders so much.
@T-exoticblackjack - Some XiuChen for you~! Not much though! xD
@pripri - They're in China. They were talking to Suho/Se Hun through a video chat.
@simple_dream - Even though I already replied to your comment, I'm putting you here just to say hi. Lol. 

Hope you all enjoyed this update! :3
Since I had to wake up early today (and it's 4:30am now), I didn't proofread this one (but I did correct the chapter before this finally!), so there are probably at least a few errors. If not, that's awesome. If so, I'll make sure to find and correct them when I'm awake.

Edit: Wow, I'm obviously more tired than I thought. Lol. I even forget to edit my A/N until just now (I literally turned my computer back on because it would've driven me insane). Apologies to anybody who thought this was an update. :3.