Day 15 (Monday): Jaebum, Sohee

Love Is A Trick

 

Jaebum~

I massaged my temples and looked down at the big stack of paper work that was ahead of me. I groaned inwardly. I did not want to do this.

“Mr. President~” sang out a familiar voice as the door slid open. Sohee stepped inside the student counsel room, looking as pretty as ever. The whole school already knew about her and all the guys were talking about how hot she was.

“What’re you doing here? School’s over,” she said, sitting down on my desk.

“I have to finish all this… crap,” I said, motioning towards the stacks of paper.

Sohee pouted, “Don’t do it. Come hang out with me.”

So tempting. So goddamn tempting.

“I can't…” I sighed. “Sohee, you’re such a bad influence on me.” I teased.

“Fine, the bad influence will leave then,” Sohee said, stepping down from my desk and leaving the room. To be honest, I was a little… sad. The room now felt so empty without Sohee’s bright presence.

I took a deep breath and brought the stack of papers closer to me and began reviewing them.

 

Sohee~

“Idiot…” I muttered, leaving the room. Jaebum, student president, perfect grades, teachers’ favorite, bright future, good looks, he was really the ideal AJ Arts student. Hell yeah he was right about me being a bad influence. I was gonna show him how to let some happiness in his life.

I skipped over to the nearest vending machine and got two cans of cold coffee and walked back to the student counsel room. I peeked inside through the window. Jaebum was reading through his papers, a look of concentration on his face. I rolled my eyes, typical Jaebum.

I opened the door silently and tiptoed in. Jaebum was so engrossed in his work that he didn’t even notice me. From behind, I put his can of coffee to his cheek and Jaebum jumped slightly from the cold.

“I’ll wait for you,” I smiled, sitting down in the chair across from Jaebum’s desk and pulled out my homework.

A smile tugged at Jaebum’s lips as he opened his can. Without saying anything, he went back to his work.

 

A couple hours later, Jaebum finished his work and I finished my homework.

“Wow, good timing,” I mused as we left the building.

“Mm, we’re just perfect together I guess,” Jaebum said, looking up at the sky, his breath turning white.

I laughed, “Don’t add me in your self-centered comments.”

“Fine, fine,” Jaebum said. “I guess I’m just perfect and you’re… not.”

I laughed even harder and I punched his arm. Jaebum caught my fist and slipped his hand into mine, entwining our fingers.

“Want a ride home?” he grinned as we reached his motorcycle.

I rolled my eyes, “No, I would like to walk home in the cold weather.”

“Alright, fine,” Jaebum said, pulling his hand away from mine and getting on his bike. “See ya tomorrow.”

“Just kidding~” I said. “I would love a ride from you, Jaebum.”

“Jaebum?” he tilted his head. “Last time I checked… I was a year older than you.”

I swung my leg over the bike and hugged his waist. I whispered into his ear, “Op-pa~”

I could just imagine Jaebum holding back a smile as he handed me his helmet. I put it on and he started the engine.

After a quick ride, we arrived in front of my apartment. I hopped off the bike and gave Jaebum his helmet.

“See you tomorrow,” I smiled, waving. Jaebum put his hand to my waving hand, locked fingers, and pulled me towards him. I closed my eyes as Jaebum kissed me lightly, his lips warm.

“See you tomorrow,” Jaebum breathed, pulling away just slightly from my face. After giving me his signature playful smile, he rode away.