Chapter 7

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Everyone was getting ready for a night out. It was really nice to go out and just act like everyone else. They all met downstairs at seven since they were going out to dinner first. After dinner they were going to check out some of the clubs.

Everyone split up and decided to stay in touch with each other. Soo Min, Ki Ming, and Suhyun went off together. They entered the club and looked around they headed to the dance floor. They were having a lot of fun together. Someone came over and started talking to Ki Ming and started to talk to her. Soo Min noticed that Mingie was uncomfortable and decided to step in. She went over to the person and started to speak in English with a slight Korean accent. “Excuse me, but my friend doesn’t know English to well and you’re making her feel uncomfortable, can you please leave her alone.”

The man looked at her and looked at Soo Min and turned his attention to her, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know, but when I see a cute face it’s hard to resist. Where are you vacationing from?” He was studying Soo Min.

Soo Min motioned Ki Ming to go back to Suhyun who was on her cell phone, probably calling one either one of the U-Kiss or SS501 members. “I never mentioned I was here on vacation.” Soo Min looked at this person. Something didn’t feel right to her. “Excuse me but I want to get back to my friends.” She felt him grab onto her arm.

“How about one dance with me it will make your vacation more enjoyable,” He asked her.

“First off, I don’t know your name. Second, you were bothering my friend who is only 18. Third, I’m not interested in a creep like you who just hangs out in clubs scoping out girl who are not interested. Now please let go of my arm.”

This person wasn’t listing to her and he was dragging her towards the dance floor. She closed her eyes for a moment, and suddenly felt herself be pulled in another direction into a warm, safe hug that she could recognize easily. She opened her eyes and noticed Kyu Jong. She looked back over at the person and Hyun Joong had the person who was bothering them arm twisted behind his back and Xander was translating for Hyun Joong. She looked over to Ki Ming and Suhyun and also noticed Dongho and Kiseop were there.

“I’m glad Suhyun called me. Soo Min sorry we didn’t get her sooner. Suhyun told me that you were protecting Ki Ming from getting hurt.”

Soo Min nodded as he talked. “I want to get out of here Kyu Jong Sunbae.”

Kyu Jong took her wrist and led her out of the club. “Is there something you would like to do?” He asked her with a gentle smile on his face.

Soo Min shook her head, “I just want to head back to the villa.”

Dongho looked at Ki Ming who was walking next to him. She was dragging her feet and looked worn out. Dongho walked over to her and grabbed onto her shoulder. “Hop on my back Mingie. You look tired.” Dongho kneeled on the ground and pulled her onto his back. Dongho stood up and started to walk with the others.

Ki Ming blushed and held onto Dongho. “Thanks Dongho.”

Xander and Kiseop walked behind Dongho and Ki Ming they were both shocked to see Dongho act like this.

Kiseop started to think to himself. The last time he saw Dongho like this was when they shot the episode of U-Kiss Vampire in the amusement park when they were chosen by a girl with one of the four blood types. They arrived back at the villa moments later.

Soo Min headed into the villa and headed to the room she was sharing with two other members of Icing. She decided to change her clothes and forget tonight’s events. Suhyun and Ki Ming entered the room after Soo Min.

Suhyun changed her clothes and sat down and looked at Soo Min. “Soo Minnie are you sure you’re ok. You seemed a bit bothered.”

“I’m fine, don’t worry about me. The important thing is that Mingie is ok.” She looked at Ki Ming who was leaving the room. “Where are you going?”

“To play with Dongho.” She waved and left the room.

“She is having more luck with romance then we are.” Suhyun said with a chuckled. “Mingie and Dongho look cute together. They seemed to get closer to each other since we been here. She has been spending most of her time with him. Mingie is usually following you around like a cute puppy.”

“Mingie is like a little sister to me. I’m the little sister in my family.” She looked at Suhyun who had already fallen asleep. She must have been tired from the snorkeling that they did earlier today. Soo Min covered her with a blanket and stood up. She picked up her guitar that she brought with her and left the room. She headed down the stairs and she noticed no one was around.
Soo Min headed outside and walked down to the beach and found a rock to sit on. Soo Min started to play her guitar for a while. Soo Min suddenly stopped playing and leaned her guitar against the rock she was sitting on. She starred at the ocean and closed her eyes and listened to the wave’s crash.

Kibum had just gotten back with Soohyun. He had to carry his brother back since he drank a bit too much with Jung Min. Why do they always have to make everything a competition? He dropped his brother on the floor in the room that his brother was sharing with Jung Min. He looked over at Soohyun who placed Jung Min down. They left the room and headed downstairs. They noticed both Dongho and Ki Ming had fallen asleep on the couch.

Dongho was sitting up on the couch with his head back, leaning against a pillow with his mouth open. Ki Ming head was resting in Dongho’s lap.

“Isn’t that a sweet image?” Soohyun said. “I guess we aren’t the only ones back?”

“It is sweet. I’m going to go for a walk on the beach.” Kibum headed down the path and noticed someone sitting on a rock. Kibum walked over there and noticed it was Soo Min once he got closer. He took off his suit jacket and placed it over Soo Min shoulders. “Soo Min noona what are you doing out here alone?” He sat down next to her.

“Just thinking! Did you just get back Kibummie?” Soo Min opened her eyes and looked at him.

“I got back a few minutes ago. Soohyun and I had to carry my brother and Jung Min back. I never knew those two were really competitive. Kyu Jong Hyung, and Hyun Joong Hyung were with us, but they left after one drink. Are you sure you’re ok?”

“I’m fine, don’t worry Bummie.” Soo Min patted him on the head. She stood up and picked up her guitar. “I’m going to go to sleep. I’m tired from today’s events. Thanks for giving me your jacket.” She handed it back to him and headed back up to the villa.

Kibum’s checks were a bit rosy after she pat him on the head. He liked that she called him Bummie. He watched her walk away and wondered what really was bothering her.

She entered the house and sighed. Kibum was acting different lately. He has been acting differently than how he acted during the early days of his career. Soo Min also thought back to what happened at the club and remembered Kyu Jongs warm hug. Her face turned a shade of light pink. She quickly headed back to her room. She didn’t even noticed Dongho and Ki Ming asleep on the couch. She entered the room and laid down staring up at the ceiling thinking about both Kyu Jong and Kibum before she dosed off into a light sleep.

Authors Note: Man this chapter was hard to write once I got near the end of it since I wanted to add a love triangle. I finally desided that it's going to be between Kyu Jong/Soo Min/Kibumie. Hummmm how did that guy know that Soo Min was on vay-cay. Dongho and Mingie are getting close aren't they. What will happen on the next day of their trip. Who is up for exploring the island. I AMMMM!