Chapter 21

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Icing has finished up their promotions for their mini album Sweet and Sour Romance. The three title songs on the album received seven number ones each. This was their best selling album so far. Icing was stronger than ever. Their Japanese promotion also went well. Their single Sweet and Sour Romance was Oricon charts for two weeks gaining number 1 for those two weeks and are still selling high on the charts.

Icing had to return to Korea during their fifth week of promoting in Japan since Min Su was asked to take part in a musical and Ki Ming was asked to take part in a drama. The remaining members of Icing were going to make a Sub unit called Sprinkles. The sub unit will be releasing a mini-album with three solo songs and two main tracks.

Ki Ming was going to be acting with both Eli and Dongho in the drama. The drama is about a girl who can see the paranormal. Strange things always happened around her and her brother. Her brother doesn’t understand why strange things happen. Eli is going to be playing Ki Ming’s older brother and Dongho will be playing a person who can see the paranormal as well; they are school mates.

Sprinkles were practicing in the practice room. They had already recorded the five tracks that are going to be on the album. Their comeback as a sub unit was in three weeks; the first week of April. All they had to do now is shoot the music video and album cover/photobook. Their comeback was going to have very cute dance since the title track Is it Love is a very cute song about the feeling of love.

 

Album: Is it Love

1. Is it Love
2. Kiss Me
3. Sweet Temptation (Soo Min Solo)
4. Love Me For One More Minute (Suhyun’s Solo)
5. Distant Memory (Soo Young Solo)
6. Is it Love (Instrumental)



Sprinkles headed to where they were shooting their album cover and photobook. The concept was really cute; they were shooting in a cupcake shop. They were taking pictures with cupcakes with sprinkles on them. They were taking pictures of them making the cupcakes, icing the cupcakes, pouring sprinkles on the cupcakes and taking a bite from the cupcakes.

The three weeks have passed and they were in the waiting room at Music Core. Today was Icings comeback as a sub unit Sprinkles. U-Kiss was performing their new song for the past nine weeks. They were only performing their release of the full version of Before Yesterday as five members for the past week since the shooting of the drama starring Dongho and Eli started filming. They were hanging out in Sprinkles waiting room. Icing was about to go out to perform.

The three girls headed out. They were performing in a few minute and headed out on stage they were dressed in 1950’s styled clothing: Soo Min in pink high wasted shorts with a white shirt, Suhyun in yellow high wasted shorts with a white shirt, and Soo Young in green high wasted shorts with a white shirt. The music started to play for Is it Love.

 

Is it Love (Is It Love)
Is it Love (Is it Love)

(Soo Min)
When I see you smile at me
My heart flutters
I can’t stand to be without you

(Everyone)
Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)

(Suhyun)
I want you to hug me
One more time
So I can have my heart flutters forever

(Everyone)
Oh Oh Oh (oh oh oh)

(Soo Young)
Your warm caring smile brings
Butterflies to my stomach
They never go away

(Chorus)
Is it love
Because every time
I’m around you
My heart flutters.
Is it love?


Sprinkles were done with their performance and were heading out to dinner together, but things started to come up.

Soo Young was asked by Xander if she wanted to go out with him and she said yes to him. They headed out quickly to go to a fun place for dinner. Those two have been attached to each other lately.

Suhyun headed back to the dorm since she was really tired. Suhyun offered to drive her then and she accepted his offer since she was too tired to head home on her own. They both left together leaving Soo Min who decided to get something to eat. She disguised herself so no one would know who she is. She was walking around the streets of Seoul and found a food vender and ordered some food off of it. It smelled so good to her maybe it is because she is very hungry. She took a bite of it and it brought a smile to her face. She continued to walk around Seoul.

She looked down and noticed a dog jumping up on her knees. She recognized it right away. “Choco what are you doing here?” Soo Min started to play with Choco.

“Choco would only run to one person like that.” Kibum said with a smile.

“Yo my brother.” Hyung Joon smacked the back of Kibum’s head. “You let our Choco run off too…” He finally realized who it was and smiled, “too my really cute, pretty, and adorable dongsaeng Soo Minnie.” Hyung Joon went over to her and put an arm around her shoulder. “It’s been awhile since I seen you. Icing is doing well here and Japan. It’s really amazing super cute dongsaeng. Your sub group is adorable and the song is as adorable as the group. I remember my sub unit days.”

“Joonie sunbae! Kibummie. Nice to run into you here.” Soo Min picked up Choco.

“Yaa Hyung stop flirting with noona, you know you don’t have a chance with her she already turned down 2PM Nichkhun.”

“She did, is it for someone else Soo Minnie. Do I know this person? Is this person someone close to you?”

“Yaa, do you really think I would tell you Joonie!” Soo Min hugged Choco.

“Kibum lets treat Soo Min to dinner.” Hyung Joon kept his arm around Soo Min shoulder. “Our Mom is cooking dinner she wouldn’t mind Soo Min as a guest. She likes you a lot since you look out for my brother.”

Kibum caught up and sighed. He walked next to Soo Min. He wasn’t annoyed with his brother since Soo Min knew his Hyung since her debut. He really did treat her like a little sister, but his flirting was funny since Soo Min just ignores it. They were on their way to Kibum's and Hyung Joon's house.

Authors Note: New Chapter is up. I hope you like the new sub unit Sprinkles and this debut song. Ki Ming, Dongho, and Eli's drama will appear in one of the next few chapters since Sprinkles will make a cameo appearence and be singing an OST. I also have other plans for Sprinkles as well. More cuteness to come and some more clues who Soo Min likes.