Chapter 17

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Hyung Joon was at his computer in SS501’s dorm. He was looking up groups and he found out that Icing released their teaser. His mouth dropped when he watched it. He got smacked on the back of the head by Jung Min moments later. “Yaaaaa what was that for?”

“For watching things you shouldn’t be watching without a parent or guardian.” Jung Min joked.

“Yaa you stupid Mal, I’m not watching the stuff that you normally watch. I am watching Icings teasers it was released today. I like seeing how cute dongsaeng’s are up to. Go eat your carrots and stop nagging me.” Hyung Joon said as he imitated a horse.

“Yaaaaa! Don’t call me a horse.” He noticed that Hyung Joon hit play to watch the tease for the hundred time. Jung min was staring at the screen now. “Is that really them wow. They aren’t using their cute image this time. Wow I never knew that they could steel my title as y Charisma.” He sat next to Hyun Joon. “Hit play again so I can double check if its them or not.”

“Yaaa you have no y Charisma Mal. You’re more of the Mal who loves his carrot plushy.” Hyung Joon smirked.

“You should talk Joonie. The cute adorable Maknae who things he is cute but really isn’t. Wow Soo Min is so…”

“Soo Min is what?” Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, and Hyun Joong asked as they entered the room. They just stared at Tom and Jerry.

“Nothing.” They said at the same time.

Hyun Joong went over to them. “Yaa what is the Mal and the Baby watching.” Hyun Joong looked at the computer screen. “Icings comeback teaser looks amazing. Their comeback is on the 14th right Kyu. Since you said you were going to go out for a run when you really went to see Soo Min. Now I see why Soo Min is liked by so many people. The other members look great too. Suhyun really fits into the group. You would never have known that they were having problems with Young Lee.”

Kyu Jong and Young Seang came over and watched the teaser. They were amazed by their new concept and shocked at the same time. They were close to Icing since they first debut and never seen Icings y, bad girl image.

“Well, I wanted to make sure she was alright. She was in the hospital after all.” Kyu looked away with a slight blush on his cheeks. “Is there anything wrong with that?”

“There is nothing wrong with that.” Young Saeng said. He noticed Kyu was acting differently. He knows what he is thinking. He lived with him in their training days.

“Wait, there is something else.” Hyung Joon pulled up another page. “Park Young Lee is making her comeback the day after Icing.”

Icing had one more day left till their comeback and fan meeting they were practicing like crazy. Last week they finished the recording for their Japanese single that was being released at the end of the month. They were practicing for their Mini concert and performance on Music Bank. They also had a fan meeting tomorrow.

Authors Note: Sorry if its short. I thought if would be best to write this chapter and have a chapter for their fan meeting, mini-concert, and performance on Music Bank. Who would you like to be the M-C of Icings Mini-Concert.