Chapter 34

A Song Calling For You One More Time
A week has passed since Soo Min poured my heart out to Nichkhun Shii. She has been hanging around Nichkhun Shii for a bit, but hasn’t seen him lately because he has been busy with Victoria from f(x) shooting We Got Married.

Soo Min sat in the park with her guitar. She hasn’t seen or spoken to Kyu Jong in two months. The weather was starting to warm up and her ankle was finally better. She has been writing down lyrics for the song that was going to be Icings new mini album A Sweet solo Collection. This album had five songs of solos and two group song. Her song was going to be about how she feels right now. She still felt bitter about the whole situation with Kyu Jong.

Soo Min was sitting against a tree ans she started to play her guitar once again because she wanted to see what she had. Her angelic voice filled the air.

Walking down this path of loneliness
My heart can take this pain anymore
I want to lock these feelings away
I will come back to them one day
When I am ready for love once again

(Chours)
But now I must lock them in a box
And letting it sink to the bottom of the ocean
I will not let my not let my heart get in the way anymore
I just want to run away from my feelings
And not return



Soo Min’s eyes felt heavy and closed her eyes in an instant. Kyu Jong was taking a walk in the park alone since he needed to clear his mind. He has not been too happy lately with Soo Min iqnoring him, not answering his many phone calls. He really did miss her and felt terrible for hurting her so bad. He made a promise to himself years ago that he would never do something like that. He came to stop when he saw a farmilar face. He wondered why she was sleeping here.

Kyu Jong kneeled down and picked up the lyrics. He started to read them which made him feel worse about himself. The lyrics were about her feelings between them. How now she is locking her heart and giving up on love for now. He looked at her sleeping face and sighed. Kyu Jong placed the notebook down and leaned into Soo Min. He placed a hand gentle on her cheek and kissed her softly on the lips and pulled away moments later. “I’m sorry for all the pain I caused you. I would stop but I can’t. I’m being blackmailed.”

He saw a chocolate colored dog by him and he knew instantly who it was. “Hi Choco ah!” Kyu Jong pet Choco, “Who is walking you today.”

“I am!” Kibum said in a frustrated voice. “So that is why you are being a jerk. Who is blackmailing you? I demaind you tell me because I want to see noona smile again and not write the lyrics she has been writing.”

“How do you know she has been writing lyrics like that lately?” Kyu Jong asked.

“Since I’m helping her compose the song into the wee hours of the morning. Soo Min is using that song for their new album as a solo. She doesn’t get enough sleep anymore and is not talking to you which is hurting her. Why can’t you tell her the truth?”

“I can’t because it will hurt both of our careers and I rather have mine hurt then hers.” Kyu Jong said standing up. “She is to taltent to be caught in this sort of scandal.”

“Don’t let Yound Lee control you. She just wants to mess with noona’s emotions. You will have to tell noona soon.”

“I will, but not now.” Kyu Jong sighed. “Protect her ok.” Kyu Jong walked away and sighed. Kibum kneeled down and looked at Soo Min. He flicked her forehead. “Noona you should not be sleeping here you are going to catch a cold.”

Soo Min opened her eyes because of the pain in her forehead and saw Kibum. “Kibummie” She smiled and watched Choco climb onto her lap and start her hand. ‘It’s good to see you too Choco ah”

Kibum smiled at me and leaned in closer to Soo Min. “You really do act like a child.” Kibum smirked. “But I find it cute and it suits you. Please smile more. I miss your amazing smile.”

“Bummie you need to smile more. That is why people are scard of you.”

“Me scary!” He smirked and gave Soo Min his eye smiles.

“Well not when your eyes smile.”

“Noona…” Kibum pulled me into a hug. “I want you to be happy again and I know it’s hard.” Kibum still had Soo Min in his embrace and looked into her brown eyes. “I really care about you noona.” His face got closer to hers and…

Authors Note: Aish me and my depressing lyrics TT_TT. Lolz Sorry for the sad lryics lolz. Ok ladys all good things come to an end. Just giveing you a heads up that there are only 2 chapters left. Please give me feed back. Only 2 chapter left or more depends