Chapter 25

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Soo Min was in the president of NH Media office. They were discussing what to do about the cat fight that she gotten into Young Lee on the set of Star Dance Battle the other day. This news was everywhere and they had to release a statement about the situation. Soo Min just listened to the president. He knew it wasn’t her fault, but they still had to do something about this because this could hurt the company and Soo Min’s image. “Soo Min Shii your dismissed. I want your statement on my desk by tomorrow.”

Soo Min left the president’s office. She had no clue what to write. She braided her hair and put on her glasses and a baseball hat. She was walking around the park and found a bench to sit on. She didn’t know what to write for some reason her brain could not think of anything to put in the statement. She pulled out her phone and was going to call someone. His phone kept ringing and why could she hear his ringtone SS501 Love Like This.

Soo Min felt someone place to cold drinks against her cheek. She turned around and looked at the person, “Sunbae.”

Kyu Jong sat next to her on the bench and handed her the drink. “How is your head feeling?”

“Fine I guess, but now I have to take care of what the press is writing about me. The president of NH Media wants me to write a statement about what happened yesterday and answer some of the questions that the press has been writing about. He wants it on his desk by tomorrow and I don’t know what to say.”

Kyu Jong took a sip from his drink. He just knew something was up that is called Suhyun to see where Soo Min was since he wanted to check in on her after what happened yesterday.

“I know that I already cried about it to you a few months ago, but now it’s back and I need to say something about it because it seems like the media wants to know why Young Lee left the group. I don’t want to sound mean.” She looked away from him.

“You would never sound mean. It’s not in your nature.” Kyu smiled at her. He placed a hand on her chin and turned it so she was looking at him. “Your sweet and kind to everyone you meet. When fans ask you to sign something you don’t turn any away. You sign it with a sweet smile on your face. You never judge a person before talking to them. You care about others before yourself. Soo Mi you far from being a mean person and you have a warm heart and personality that would bring a smile to anyone’s face.”

“Kyu Sunbae” she blushed at his comment. He always knew how to make her feel better. She was getting butterflies in her stomach. His words were so kind.

He stood up and tossed away his drink that he had finished and offered her his arm. “Let’s go for a walk and you can tell me your thoughts on what you are thinking about saying Soo Min.”

Soo Min took his arm and walked with him. “I was thinking about mentioning how she started to feel I was a bad leader since I was taking a lot of jobs to help Icings popularity. She felt that I was never around to help the group. She got into fights with other members over me. Ki Ming the most since Ki Ming and I see each other like sisters. I see all the members like sisters.”

Kyu Jong listened to her and stopped. “I think that sounds good, but I don’t think you should mention the fighting part. You should mention that you didn’t want to fight back since fighting leads to no solution.”

“That works. Thanks for your help Sunbae.” Soo Min hugged him not even thinking what she was doing. She was still flustered about all the sweet and kind things he said about her. “You are always here for me and I appreciate it.”

“You know you don’t have to thank me.” Kyu Jong smiled down at her. “You can always come to me if you need anything. I like helping you out and seeing your beautiful smile.” Kyu Jong’s phone started to ring. He looked at the message. While his other arm was still around Soo Min. “Sorry I have to go to rehearsal, but just call me whenever and I will pick up not matter what. I don’t care if I get scolded at. Soo Min you’re a very important person to me and I would hate to see anything happen to you.” Kyu Jong kissed her on her forehead and left.

Soo Min watched him walk away and touched the spot on her forehead that he kissed. She started to wonder if he liked her. Her heart was fluttering and he face was a deep shade of pink. Soo Min headed back to Icings dorm and started to write the statement for NH Media’s President.

I would like apologize to the fans of Icing. I’m sorry that me and Young Lee had gotten in a disagreement. This disagreement began when she decided to leave Icing due to an argument about me being a poor leader since I was taking a lot of jobs to help Icings popularity. I see all the members of Icing as my sisters and I look out for them. There must have been a misunderstanding between us. I am truly sorry about the fight. Fighting leads nowhere and I don’t want to see my sweet cupcakes get into any arguments about this. Please be safe and once again I am sorry.

Authors Note: Man I watch to many drama's lol. This chapater is really cute and I love it. Who wouldn't dream of this. FAN GIRL SCREAM. LOL I hope you like it. Who will she end up IDK but more and more and more drama to come. I like comments and other peoples opinions.

Subscribe and check out my other stories. Stylish Kiss which stars U-Kiss and 13 years since we last met starting SS501.