Chapter 11

A Song Calling For You One More Time

The company released a statement about Dongho and Ki Ming dating. They asked their fans to please support them. Since both Kiss Me’s and Cupcakes were like a family.

It’s been a few weeks since MinSu, Soo Min, Kevin, and Kibum followed the two maknaes. Dongho and Ki Ming sometimes went on date, but it was difficult to spend time together right now since both Icing and U-Kiss are working on their comebacks. They spend their breaks together, but other than that it was very difficult to go on a date due to busy schedules.

Icing was on location of their photo shoot for their new album. They were shooting the photobook and album cover today. Soo Min was getting her hair done while she was reading the scripted for an Anycall’s Snowflake CM that she was going to be shooting tonight. Soo Min hair was being put into soft curls as she read.

For Icings new album they were going to be shooting their sweet side first. The members of Icing were all dressed in white dresses that had different style. Ki Ming was posing first sitting in front of a water fountain. She had a white rose in her hand and white rose petals were falling for the ceiling. Once all the girls were done with their solo shots they started shooting group shots. It has the same concept, but they weren’t holding white roses.

Icing was changing into their next look. Soo Min’s hair was being straightened. They were doing her makeup at the same time. They were focusing a lot on the eyes by doing a smoky eye. Soo Min quickly changed her clothing. This look was completely the opposite from the look from the first shoot. Soo Min was wearing black shorts, a white button down shirt with a black vest, with black lace gloves on her hands and black lace tight high socks with black boots.

Soo Min did her photoshoot first. She was shooting with a red rose and red rose petals falling. Soo Min was sitting in an arch way. Soo Min did a few poses.
They started to do group shoots moments later since Soo Min had to head to her CM shooting. She still didn’t know who she was shooting this CM with. She quickly changed her clothes and headed out with one of the managers. She was taking her makeup off from the photo shoot while they were driving to their location. She knew she was going to sit through makeup once again once she got there, but wanted to make it easy for them.

They arrived at their location. They hurried out since they were a little late. Soo Min looked at everyone. “Sorry I’m late.”

Nichkhun looked up from his scripted and noticed Soo Min. He was shocked and happy at the same time. Nichkhun hoped he was going to do well since Soo Min acting in many dramas and participated in CM’s before. He got up and walked over to Soo Min. “Soo Min Shii, I’m looking forward to working with you. Don’t worry you’re not late.” He shook her hand.

“It’s nice to be working with you too Nichkhun Shii.” Soo Min gave him a sweet smile. Her manager tapped Soo Min on the shoulder. She nodded and looked back at Nichkhun. “I have to get ready. It’s very nice to work with you.” She repeated.

Nichkhun smiled and her repeating herself. He found it really adorable. He watched her walk away.

Soo Min was in makeup and wardrobe. This video was being shot outside in the snow so they dressed her warmly. Soo Min’s hair was in pig tails with a snow hat with a puff ball on top. Her whole look for this video was cute. She walked out of the tent that they had set up. She continued to read her scripted as she walked. She was going to be recording a digital single with Nichkhun later tonight after shooting the CM.

They started filming by premade the snowman. Nichkhun was shooting first by finishing up the snowman when Soo Min came up behind him and put her hand over his eyes. “Oppa, guess who?”

Nichkun grabbed her hands and turned around, “my cute girlfriend.” He smiled at her and noticed she pulled her cell phone and took a picture of them and ran away.

Soo Min picked up snow, created a snow ball, and tossed it at Nichkun. He ducked and started to chase after her.

“Cut. Do it one more time. You need to take the picture differently.” The director said and looked at both of them.

They shot the scene three more times. They were preparing for the last few scenes. The director said action and they both started to act again. They cameral zoomed in on Soo Min was running from Nichkun, but she slipped on ice. He caught her and pulled her close. Their faces were inches apart. They leaned in and...

Authors Note: Sorry I had to end it like that and that it is a short chapter. I hope it is ok. Hehehehe. There is a lot more drama coming up. There will being a Music Video Shooting for Icing's A Never Ending Fairytale coming up staring five members of U-Kiss in an ammusment park