Chapter 14

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Soo Min has been out of the hospital for three days. She was feeling much better than she felt earlier in the week. At the end of the week they were going to be shooting the first of the three music videos for their new album. They were going to be shooting A Never Ending Fairytale that was going to feature five members of U-Kiss. Soo Min been in the practice room since early this morning. She couldn’t sleep so she walked from the dorm. The company was only a few blocks from Icing’s dorm.

Soo Min has been dancing in the dance studio with her iPod in her ears and her sweatshirt hood up. She had Icing’s new album on her iPod already. She was trying to come up with a dance for Scorn Love since they were going to be performing all the songs at their mini concert.

Scorn Love has a Spanish feel to it. The song was a slow, but not too slow. Soo Min was spinning around and doing other dance moves. She was completely oblivious and focused on dancing; she did not hear her phone go off. It was in her bag in one of the corner of the practice room.

He was thinking why she wasn’t picking up her phone. She always picked up her phone when he called and always gave him a cheery greeting. This worried him since he has been calling every day since Soo Min got on the hospital. He just wanted to check up on her and Soo Min not answering worried him even more. He headed straight to NH Media because he figured she was there since she texting him this morning mentioning that she could not sleep. He entered the building and headed to Icings practice room. When he arrived he was leaning against the door watching Soo Min dance movements. When she dances she makes me forget my worries and brings a smile to my face.

Soo Min was really focused and then noticed someone standing at the door. She fell over and landed on her . She pulled her ear phones out of her ear. “Sunbae what are you doing here?”

“I was worried since you didn’t pick up your phone. You really should sleep more Soo Min. I don’t want you to end up in the hospital again.” Kyu Jong walked over to her and held out his hand for her and pulled her back to her feet. “What are you working on?”

“I was trying to come up with a dance for one of songs on Icings new album. We need dancing for all our songs since we’re going to be holding a mini concert for our fans on the February 14th. ” She looked “Don’t worry about me Sunbae, I’m perfectly ok. I just could not sleep. I have a lot on my mind lately.”

“Is there anything I can help with. You know you can always come to me if you have a problem.” He looked at her.

“No, it’s nothing big. You already help me a lot Kyu Sunbae.” She looked at him and headed over to her bag. She pulled out a granola bar, but it was suddenly taken out of her hand.

“That’s not a healthy breakfast. You can’t just eat that.” He took her hand and pulled her along. “I’ll treat you to breakfast.” He stopped and pulled up her sweat shirt hood. He put a hat and sunglasses on and headed out of NH Media. He headed to a small café and sat down across from her.

“Sunbae, thank you for the bear; he is really cute and made me feel better. You always know how to cheer me up.”

They talked for a bit and enjoyed each other’s company.

Soo Min arrived back at NH Media an hour later. She entered the practice room and noticed the members of Icing there practicing.

“Unni guess what? We’re going to Japan at the end of February. We’re going to be releasing Sweet and Sour Romance in Japanese, but it’s only going to be three songs from our Korean album. We finally get to release something again in Japan. We haven’t released something since last year.” Min Su said with a smile.

“That’s great news. We should go shopping when we are out there.” She smiled at them. “We really need to get ready for our Music video shoot. We can talk about Japan another day.”

Icing and the five members of U-Kiss arrived at Lotte World very early in the morning. They were here to shoot a video for A Never Ending Fairytale. They were going to be paired with members of Icing as a couple: Soo Min and Kibum, Suhyun and Soohyun, Soo Young and Xander, Min Su and Kevin, and Ki Ming and Dongho.

They started to film each member of Icing on horsed on the Merry-Go-Round. They were shooting close ups of them.

(Soo Min)
Being with you is like a fairytale
Making me feel like a child again
In one of those fairytale stories of my dreams


They started to shoot the members going around the amusement park with the members of U-Kiss. They were paired together as couples. They first couple they focused on were Suhyun and Soohyun were shooting this part. They were walking around the park together looking around at stuff to do. They headed to the ride Viking and were shooting a part on it. They were holding onto each other and screaming.

(Suhyun)
I never want this to end
I want to stay in this fairytale with you.


Xander and Soo Young were walking around the amusement park. They found a store that sold cute and funny hats hats. They kept trying them on and posing with each other taking picture’s with this cell phones.

(Soo Young)
Running around and having fun with you
Is the best thing a girl can ask for?


They started to shoot Min Su and Kevin’s part. Kevin and Min Su were running around with each other. They headed onto the rollercoaster. Min Su is afraid of rollercoaster’s she gripped onto Kevin as they road.

(Min Su)
When you hold me in your arms
I lose my mind and forget everything
That has been bothering me


Ki Ming and Dongho were shooting their part. They were walking around the game area of playing games. Dongho was playing a game trying to win Ki Ming a giant dog plushy. When he did win it Ki Min gave Dongho a kiss on his cheek.

(Ki Ming)
You’re always there
By my side
When I need you


They started shoot the five members of Icing if front of the castle in Lotte world. As they danced in front of the castle: pink, blue, purple, green, and yellow confetti flying everywhere. A bubble machine was going at the same time.

(Chorus)
This is a never ending fairytale
I never want it to end
I want to stay like this forever with you
You know how my heart feels
You treat me like a princess.


Soo Min and Kibum’s part was the last part that needed to be done. Soo Min was sitting on a bench alone. Kibum came up behind her and covered her eyes. Soo Min removed his hands from her eyes. Kibum hopped over the bench and sat down next to her and put a arm around her. He then stood and grabbed Soo Min’s hand and pulled her to the bumper cars. They were chasing each other in bumper cars. When they were done Kibum went over to Soo Min and helped her out of the bumper car and they walked away.


Shooting has been going on for hours. Fans have been watching and taking videos with their cell phones. They were finally wrapping up the shooting. They were heading out of the amusement park. Everyone had to get to other scheduled activities. They all had a nice time in the amusement park wishing that they could stay a bit longer.

Authors Note: This took forever. I hope you like the song. I wrote it. I hope this chapter it ok for some reason I don't think it is.