Chapter 19

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Soo Min was worried now; Kyu Jong’s text sounded a bit panicked. He never acted that way so it was worrying her. She changed her clothes quickly.

“Unni is something wrong.” Ki Ming asked.

“Kyu Jong Sunbae sent me a text that is worrying me. He wants us to meet him.” Soo Min grabbed her bag. She seemed a bit scared and nervous, “Ok you ready, let’s go.”

Soo Min and the rest of Icing arrived at the location that Kyu gave them. It was a location of a restaurant. The entered the restaurant and looked around.

“Are you sure this is what Kyu Jong Sunbae told you to go because it seems like nobody is here.” Suhyun asked.
The lights and the members of SS501 and U-Kiss yelled surprise.

Kyu Jong came over to Soo Min and put a party hat on her head. While Dongho put one on Ki Ming, Xander put a hat on Soo Young, Kevin put one on Min Su, and Soohyun put a hat on Suhyun.

“Yaa Kyu Jong Sunbae you really had me worried.” Soo Min started to tear up.

Jung Min came over to Soo Min and put an arm around her. “Soo Minnie it was Kyu Jong’s idea to have a part for you guys. So don’t cry your pretty eyes out. He called up everyone and got the cake and everything to make this day special for you guys.” Jung Min smiled and noticed Hyung Joon eating the carrots off of his plate. “Today Soo Min and Icing are our princesses. Yaaaa Joon do not eat my carrots” he walked away and started to chase after Hyung Joon who took the all the carrots from his plate.

Soo Min looked at Kyu Jong and gave him a hug. “Thank you Sunbae,” she let go of him. “Don’t do that to me again. You worried me. I thought something bad happened to you.”

“Sorry about that. I didn’t want to blow the surprise for you.” He patted her on the head. “Come and eat some cake when you want.”

Kibum came over to Soo Min. “Congrats on getting number one and happy anniversary for Icing.” He placed a hand on her shoulder and walked over to Kiseop and sat down next to him.

It seemed like Kibum was still mad at her since he didn’t say much to her. Soo Min sat down at a table and took off the hat. She looked at the other members having fun. She was feeling bad that she did something to make Kibum act this way.

Kyu Jong looked over at Soo Min and walked over to her with a piece of cake. He sat down next to her.

Kiseop looked at Kibum “Hyung, if you like her tell her and stop giving her the cold shoulder. You’re pushing noona away. Do you really want to do that? Don’t you see that you’re hurting noona.”

Kibum looked at Kiseop and sighed. “I guess you’re right, but I still need a little bit more time. I need make sure I really do have feelings for her.”

The members of U-Kiss gave the rest of Icing a ride home. Soo Min stayed behind to help clean up. She wanted to help the members of SS501 clean up. She felt bad that they had to clean it all up.

Soo Min was in the kitchen of the restaurant that they rented out. She was washing the dishes. Kyu Jong entered the room. “Soo Min you don’t have to stay and help.”

“I’m helping because I want to Sunbae.” She smiled at him.

“You don’t have to do anything. Today is Icings special day. You do not have to do anything.” He took the dish she was cleaning out of her hand and looked at her. “I’ll finish it up you don’t have to do anything else.”

“But Sunbae.” She looked into his eyes. She was getting this feeling again. She same feeling she had back in Hawaii when she crashed into him. Soo Min looked away from him. She started to blush. She could not explain this feeling she was having towards him. She always liked him. He always looks out for her and helps her if she needs it. His warm personality is what she loved about him, but why was her heart torn in two. Why was she having feelings for two people?

Authors Note: Someone is very confused with her feelings. Do Do Do. I'm not telling who she likes yet, It will be a bit more to find out.