Chapter 22

A Song Calling For You One More Time

“Omma, were home and we brought a guest with us.” Kibum said as he placed Choco onto the ground and took off his shoes.

“You’re going to like her omma. She is SS501’s dongsaeng and is in the same company as Kibum.”

Kibum’s and Hyung Joon’s mother came over and smile. She looked at Soo Min. “You must be Soo Min. Both of my sons mention you a lot. Now I know why you’re very cute and pretty. It’s nice to finally meet you.” She hugged Soo Min.

Soo Min had fun having dinner at Kibum’s and Hyung Joon’s house. Their mother is very kind and funny. Soo Min was leaving when Kibum came up behind her.

“Let me walk you back to Icings dorm.” Kibum said getting his coat on.

“Kibummie you don’t have to. I’ll be fine walking home.”

Kibum already had his coat and shoes on and had an umbrella in his hand. “I’m not letting you walk home alone in the rain. Let’s go before I change my mind.” He joked with her.

Soo Min and Kibum walked under the umbrella together. They were getting closer to Icings dorm. A car sped by creating a wave of water. Kibum dropped the umbrella and put his arms around Soo Min to shield her from getting wet. He got soaked in the process.

Soo Min looked at Kibum with wide eyes and started to wonder why he did that. He must be freezing. Soo Min picked up the umbrella and grabbed his hand. She was pulling him along to the building and into elevator to get to the floor where Icing’s dorm was on.

“Soo Min what are you doing I have to get home.” Kibum said.

Soo Min typed in the code to get into the dorm she opened the door pulling Kibum behind her. “You didn’t have to do that Kibummie. You wet and you’re shivering. I can’t send you home like that.”

Soo Min went to grab a towel but stopped in her tracks when she was Xander and Soo Young asleep at the couch together. She felt someone hovering behind her. She looked at Kibum and him walking over to where Xander was. Soo Min grabbed onto his arm and pulled him along. “Yaaa leave them be.” Soo Min left Kibum in the Kitchen. She headed to where they kept the towels. “Bummie you’re getting water everywhere.” Soo Min had a towel in her hand. She was walking back over to Kibum but slipped on the water that Kibum tracked in.

Kibum reached out and grabbed Soo Min around her waist pulling her close to him not realizing he too slipped. Kibum landed on top of Soo Min. He looked at her and realized that their lips have touched. He pulled away quickly, but was still hovering over her. He was in shock; he could not believe what he just did. Not that he didn’t want to kiss her, but not like this. He tried to speak, but nothing came out

Soo Min’s eye widen when Kibum’s lips touched her. His lips were so warm and soft. She looked into his eyes. “Bummie are you ok.”

Xander and Soo Young woke up when they heard a bang. Soo Young stayed where she was and Xander got up to see what it was. He was worried that someone broken into Icings dorm. He stopped in his tracks seeing Kibum onto of Soo Min. He headed over to Kibum and lifted him off of Soo Min. “Yaaa Kibum what are you doing here, why are you all wet, and what did you do to Soo Min.” He went over to Soo Min next and helped her up to her feet.

“I slipped and he caught me and then he slipped and fell on top of me.” Soo Min said very fast.

Kibum looked at Xander, “Like she said. She slipped that’s all.”

Xander looked at Kibum he was acting stranger than normal. Something must have happened and he had to get to the bottom of this. “Soo Young it was just Kibum and Soo Min they slipped.”

Soo Young entered the room and noticed Soo Min was wet. “Unni let’s get you into dry clothes.” She grabbed onto her hand and pulled her into her room.

Xander tossed the towel at Kibum, “Something happened didn’t it. You’re acting strange Kibum. You can tell me anything you know that.”

Kibum looked at him, “When I slipped and fell on Soo Min and kissed her on the lips by mistake.”

“You what?” Xander said loudly.

Authors Note: THE DRAMA HAS ARRIVED. What do you think. Hehehehehe. I hope you like this chapter. I find it a cute chapter that is just me. Tell me what you think.