Chapter 26

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Sprinkles just finished up their shooting in Ki Ming’s, Dongho, and Eli’s drama which was going to air next week. They played the part of an Idol Group that came to a school dance to perform when a ghost decided to take control of Soo Min’s character. Ki Ming’s and Dongho’s character had to try and help Soo Min’s character get back to normal.

They were going to be starting a variety show today called Sprinkles SweetiePie. They were going to start shooting the show after they shoot a flyer for the show as well as the cover of their single Sprinkle my heart with love.

Album: Sweets

1. SweetiePie (Intro)
2. Sprinkle my heart with love
3. Sweets
4. Sweets (instrumental)


The members of sprinkles were dressed in really cute chef clothing. They had a white skirt on with a chef jacket. They had a light pink apron around their waist and light pink bow around their necks. They also had on white boots with light pink thigh high socks. They all had a chef hat on their heads. These were the same looks that they wore in the Music Video that they shoot a week ago.

They were going to be having their comeback stage on Music Core next week.

The members of sprinkles were shooting with a cake and them icing the cake. They also took pictures with icing on their face.

Sprinkles variety show was going to be airing every Friday at four. Their show was going to show them bake different types of sweets each week. Each week they were going to have another idol help them bake and shop for the ingredients for the sweets that they will be making. They would be selling them in the bakery. This show was similar to U-Kiss Chef Kiss, but had a Sprinkles twist on it..

Sprinkles Sprinkles have been very busy lately between their comeback that happened yesterday and the shooting of their variety show. Soo Min was heading to NH Media and was found by the press. She was surrounded by them. They started to ask her questions about her statement.

“Soo Min Shii is it true what you said in the statement that you and Young Lee had an argument about the leader position. Who really started the fight?”

Soo Min looked at them and was shocked. She took a few steps back as they took a few steps towards her. Soo Min took a few more steps back and broke out into run. The press started to chase after her. Someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug to hide her face. Soo Min was shaking in fear. The press would not leave her alone. Who was the person who helped her? The hug she was in was so warm and safe.

Authors Note: This chapter is short I know. It was hard to think of stuff and for this. It will get better don't worry. Who pulled Soo Min out of the way of the press. Huummmm who do you think.

I hope you like it. If its bad tell me. More romance to come.

Please comment and subscribe