Chapter 36

A Song Calling For You One More Time
Soo Min leaned against the wall and felt the person’s soft, warm lips against hers. Butterflies filled her stomach, and she felt the blood rushing to her cheeks. She opened her eyes slowly and looked into his warm, sweet, caring eyes. His eye smiles were so cute and he then spoke, "I just wanted to kiss you like that once before I give up my feelings for you."

Kibum let go of Soo Min and placed a hand on her head and rubbed it. His hand moved down to her cheek, "if you ever need a friend I will be here. I will drop everything to race to your side."

Kibum turn around and started to walk away from Soo Min, but something stopped him from going any farther. He looked back and saw Soo Min holding onto his arm gently. He looked at her with soft, innocent eyes, "Soo Min?" He looked at her with a questionable look not knowing what was going to happen next.

Soo Min turned him around, finally knowing what she wanted from him. She tugged on Kibum's arm pulling him close to her, "kibummie, I finally know what my heart wants!" She went on her tippy toes and leaned in closer to Kibum's face, "my heart wants you." Soo Min kissed him softly on the lips. She placed a hand on his cheek.

Kibum's face turned a deep shade of red when she said those words to him. He could not believe this was happening. Her lips felt so soft and sweet against his. His arms wrapped gently around her, pulling her close to his muscular body. He ran his hand through her hair.

Their lips parted and all that they could do was look in each others eyes. They remained in their embrace before Kibum kissed her once more passionately.

After two months of dating...

Soo Min was waiting in a cake shop. She waiting for an old friend, it's been around six months since she last spoke to him.

Soo Min hid who she was under a pink baseball hat. She noticed someone enter the shop heading over to her with a cheerful expression on his face, "Minnie" Kyu Jong said. Kyu Jong sat across from her.

"I know everything Kyu Sunbae. You did not have to do that for me, but I Thank you for caring so much. You are always here to protect me." I looked at him, "Young Lee cannot do anything to you anymore."

"How did you find out? I'm soo sorry that I hurt you so bad!" He looked at her with sad eyes. "Why don't I have to worry anymore?"

"I told the press the full story about what happened between Young Lee. Why Young Lee left the group and what she threaten. NH Media also talked to the press; I also told them what happened between me and you. That we did date, but still remain friends!"

"You what?" Kyu Jong looked at me with wide eyes.

"I told them that and how I'm dating Kibum."

"I'm happy that you found someone who was there when I wasn't. I happy that you have Kibum, he really is a great person who will make you happy." Kyu Jong smiled and stood up, "I'm a phone call away if you ever need me."

"Are things ok between us?" Soo Min asked him standing up.

"Everything is perfect!" Kyu Jong placed a hand on top of Soo Min's head rubbing it. "As long as you are happy I'm happy! I will see you around." Kyu Jong left the shop and saw Kibum leaning against the wall. He came to an abrupt stop and looked at Kibum.

Kibum looked up from his phone at Kyu Jong "Hi Hyung"

"Kibum, I'm glad you got her smiling again you are the prefect person to make her happy!" Kyu Jong smiled. "I will see you around!" Kyu Jong walked away.

Soo Min walked out of the cake shop and saw Kibum waiting for her. He walked over to her and hugged her, "noona are things ok between you two." He saw her nod. "That is wonderful Soo Min," he kissed her softly on the lips.

Authors Note: I hope you liked my finally chapter. If you don't it's ok I still love that you read my story. I had to pick Kibummie because is is my #1 bias with Kyu Jong not far behind. Also, it was how I saw it go down in my mind. It was going to be Kyu Jong when I first started this story, but people change over time. ^^ Please Give me feedback.