Chapter 3

A Song Calling For You One More Time

The next morning Soo Min’s eyes and noticed Kyu Jong asleep. He looked so cute sleeping; he looked like a prince. Soo Min sat up and remembered what happened yesterday and was still upset about it. Her face was a little wet when she toughed it.

“Good morning Soo Min.” he noticed how tired she look. “You still look really sleepy. Have you been crying again? Don’t cry everything will be ok.” He wiped the wetness from her face. “Sleep a bit more.” He got up and left the room after she dosed off.

Jung Min looked at Kyu Jong. “You slept later than normal Kyu.” He smirked. “Normally, you are the first person to wake up. How is Soo Min, Kyu? She seemed really upset last night. She seemed to calm down after you gave her a hug.” He looked at Kyu. “Also, I’ve been wondering something for a while. Did you meet Soo Min before Icings debut?”

Kyu looked at him. “I met her before Icing debut. I crashed into her when I was running from fans. I didn’t realize who she was after I hugged her to hide my face from fans. After, I saw who she was we exchanged numbers and told her to call if she needed any help.”

“Yaaa Kyu Jong” Leader put him in a head lock. “Why were you keeping something like this from us? Is that why you disappeared sometimes you rascal.”

Young Saeng looked at him. “He probably didn’t want to tell us because he didn’t want to be messed with about it. Also, if the press got a hold of it; it would have been twisted into a scandal or something. Soo Min was just debuting with her group. We been a group for a year already and were very popular already. None of us like seeing cute talented girls getting hurt. Also, now if they find out that she spent the night here who knows what will happen to our group and Soo Min.”

Leader let go of Kyu Jong. “So where is sleeping beauty?”

“I told her to go back to sleep. She needs the rest. She is stressed out enough and I don’t want to see her cry again. It’s too hurtful to see her like that.”

Hyung Joon looked at Kyu. “Lucky! You meet her before we did. What was she like when you first met her tell me tell me?”

“Like she is now. A very sweet and caring person.” Kyu Jong sat at the table. Kyu’s phone rang and he picked it up. “Hello.”

“Kyu Jongie Sunbae. Its Ki Ming is unni ok. Can I speak unni?” Ki Ming sounded very lively, loud, and cheery early in the morning.

“Soo Min is still sleeping. She is ok doing worry Ki Ming. Is there something you needed from her?” Kyu took a sip of water.

“No, but can I ask you something Kyu Jongie. Are you and unni dating?”

Kyu Jong spit out what he was drinking and the rest of SS501 started to laugh. Soo Min entered the room already in the clothing she had worn yesterday and took the phone out of Kyu’s hand. She knew that Mingie was asking since she knows her cute Maknae so well. “Mingie, don’t ask questions like that it’s rude. I will meet you at our dance studio since we still have to finish out promotions for our mini-album. We will be ending the promotions for this mini-album this week. We need to practice the dance as four members rather than five. The manager already texted me that Su Hyun will be added to Icing. Please welcome her with open arms. I will meet you at the studio in an hour.” She hung up the phone.

“Mingie is such a cute name. I think I will start calling her that.” Hyung Joon said. He turned to Kyu Jong. “So Kyu what did Maknae Mingie ask you?”

“Sorry about that Mingie likes playing games with people. She is my cute Maknae after all. Sorry but I have to go. Dance and vocal practice since we have a performance tonight.” She put her sweater on and grabbed her bag. “Thank you for taken care of me.” Soo Min bowed and left.

Kyu Jong got up and walked Soo Min to the door. “Be careful and call me if you need to talk or anything. Also, watch out for the press. Since the news of Young Lee is out already. They are probably going to want answers from you Soo Min or any member of Icing”

“I’ll be careful and I’m sorry about what Mingie asked you. I’ll see you around.” She waved and smiled. Soo Min was walking down the street and heading to the studio when she saw a little girl crying. She went over to the little girl and kneeled down to her level. When the little girl noticed who it was her eyes widen. “Smile Smile.” Soo Min spoke in English. Soo Min reached in her bag and pulled out Icings new album and signed it. “Here you go.” She said handing the signed album to her.

“Thank you unni, Icing fighting” the little girl hugged her. That is when her hood fell down. People stopped and noticed her. Soo Min let go of the little girl and stood up. “Make sure you always smile.” Soo Min said in English. The press saw her and started to chase after her. She continued to run. Why does she always get into these types of situations? Kyu Jong even warned her to be careful about the press. She could not go to the studio. If she headed there now the press will know where Icing practices. She felt someone pull on her arm and into safety.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. I wonder who pulled her out of the way. I'll give you a hint. It's a U-Kiss member.