Chapter 16

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Soo Min and Nichkhun arrived at the Digital Music Awards together. The press was talking pictures like crazy. Soo Min was in pretty black dress that went to right above her knees. They had an interview with Arirang, answering a few questions in English before entering the venue.

Soo Min and Nichkhun were backstage getting prepped before they had to out on stage and perform. Soo Min was ready for anything. She was always excited to perform and bring smiles to fans faces.

Soo Min and Nichkhun walked out on stage. The fans started to scream. The music started to play and they started to sing. The song arrived at the long instrumental part and they started to do a partner dance. Nichkhun spun Soo Min out than in to him. Soo Min then went into a spilt and was pulled back up to her feet. She went into another spin and then they started to sing again.

Moments later they received their award for the song since their song reached the most downloads for the month of January.

The award show was finally over and Icings manager was having car problems. For some reason he could not start the car and it was started to get frustrating. Soo Min watched the manager make a phone call. He was calling someone to come fix the car. Soo Min walked away from the manager to make a phone call for someone to pick them up just in case the car could not be fixed tonight.
Soo Min felt a tap on her should. She turned around and looked at Nichkhun. She got off the phine and looked at him. “Nichkhun Shii is there anything I can do for you?”

I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me sometime.” Nichkhun asked her.

Soo Min looked at him. She was a little shock that he was asking her this. She felt bad since she did not feel the same way that he feels for her. Someone already stole her heart and would not return it because she wouldn’t let them. “Nichkhun Shii. I’m sorry, but I can’t return your feelings. I hope we can remain friends.”

“I’m fine with that Soo Min Shii. The person who has the special place in your heart is very lucky person to be loved by a very pretty, kind hearted person like you.” Nichkun hugged Soo Min. “Good luck on your comeback and make sure you tell the person who stole you’re heart before someone steals him from you.” He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. He started to walk away from her. He waved goodbye to her before leaving.

Kibum just pulled up and the look on his face wasn’t his normal look. He saw what happened. He got out of the car and walked over to her. “Yaaa, you ready to go.” He sounded angry. “I will take you back to Icings dorm.”

Soo Min looked at him. “Kibummie is something wrong?” When he just ignored her and walked towards his car. Soo Min caught up to him and grabbed onto his arm. “Yaaa Kim Kibum answers me when I ask you a question. Why are you being so cold to me? What did I do to make you be this cold to me?”

“What did you do? Forget it just get in the car Sunbae.” Kibum said in the calmest way possible.

“I’m not getting in the car with you if you are angry with me. I would rather walk home from here then get into a car with someone who is pissed off.” She said in a somewhat calm voice. She took off her heels and walked away from Kibum.

Kibum watched her walk away. She never used his full name before in that tone. She was usually calm and it is rare to see her angry. It was normally Kibummie or Bummie. She is also usually calm, but he couldn’t let go seeing Nichkhun hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. However, he could not let her walk home at this hour.

Soo Min felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked back and noticed Kibum. He still seemed a bit down. Soo Min turned around and brought her hands to his face and made him smile. “Kibummie smile is handsome and adorable. You need to smile not matter what happens. Your fans like seeing you happy it breaks their hearts if you don’t smile. It is breaking my heart not seeing you your happy comical self.”

“I’m sorry it’s just that…” Kibum looked away from her.

“I turned him down so don’t worry Kibummie.” Soo Min headed to Kibums car and got in.

Her words made him smile. He though she was going to say something else since a lot of girls really like Nichkhun. He knew that Soo Min acted with him in a CM and that they kissed but it was just acting. Why was he feeling this way? He really could not explain it to himself. He headed back to his car and drove Soo Min back to Icing’s dorm.

Authors note: this is one of my favorite chapters to write. I loved how it came and I think its one of my best heheh. What do you think?