Chapter 15

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Icing had finished shooting all their videos for their new mini album.  Their teaser was going to be released in two weeks.  They had dance practice and singing practice, but other than that they had a lot of down time.

Soo Min didn’t really have down time. She had to go to a rehearsal for the Digital Music Awards since she was going to receive an award with Nichkhun for the song that they sang together for the CM.  Soo Min and Nichkhun were taking turns with which groups practice room they would practice in.  They alternated between Icings and 2PM’s.

Soo Min has been waiting for Nichkhun to arrive.  Soo Min was stretching before he arrived so they could save time and get straight to dancing.  She felt a tap on her shoulder and Nichkhun sat in front of her. “Nichkhun Shii.”

“Soo Min Shii I’m glad you are feeling better. I haven’t seen you since you got out of the hospital so I brought you this.” He handed her a small doggie plushy. “I hope you like it.”

“Thank you that is so sweet of you Nichkhun Shii. You didn’t have to bring me anything.” She smiled, stood up and placed the dog plushy in her bag.

“I got if for you because I wanted to give you something.” He smiled at her and placed his bag down.

“Are you ready to practice the dance?” Soo Min said looking at him as she tied her hair up in a messy bun. Soo Min hit play on the CD player and their song started and Soo Min started to dance. 

Nichkhun came over to Soo Min grabbing one of her hand. He spun her around and grabbed her other hand. His spun her out and then in again.  He placed his hand on her waist. He let go of her waist and started to dance to the song.
The door of the practice room was cracked slightly. The O sisters:  Suhyun, Soo Young, and Ki Ming were peeking in on their dance practice.

“I bet you 10,000 won that he is going to ask her on a date.” Soo Young said to Ki Ming with a smirk.

Suhyun looked at them. “Why do you have to bet on things like this it’s not right?” Suhyun continued to watch.

“Do you see the way he looks at her? Nichkhun oppa likes her. We are bored and this is something to do. Spy on unni and the guy she is practicing with who obviously likes her more than a friend. He gave her cute doggie plushy.”

“Still it’s not right, but I have to agree that it seems like he likes her, but there are two others that look at her the same way.” Suhyun responded to Soo Young.

“I will take that bet and counter that she is going to say no. Do you see that she already has a close relationship with…”

Eli arrived and came up behind the girl “Why are you guys spying on noona?”

“She is practicing with Nichkhun oppa from 2PM. They are going to be performing and getting a digital music award for the song they sang together for the CM they shot the day before Unni went into the hospital.” Soo Young said.

“Eli oppa, do you want to join in on the betting pool? Do you think anything is going to happen 10,000 won to get in on it?”

“You girls are crazy, but that is what I like about you girls. I’m in on the bet.” he looked in and watched him. “I bet that Kibum hyung and Kevin are going to come. Kibum is going to make a comment or something.”

Kiseop and Dongho entered the building and were looking at the four people peeping in on the practiced room. Dongho immediately went over and hugged Ki Ming from behind. “Mingie what are you doing.”

Kiseop sat down next to Min Su who was reading a book. “What are they doing over their Min Su Shii.”

“Spying on Unni, and making bets to what they think are going to happen between Soo Min Unni and Nichkhun oppa. They are practicing for the Digital Music Awards.  They should just let them practice. It’s not nice to spy on people.”

“Like what you did with Kevin, Kibum, and Soo Min did you Ki Ming when she snuck out on a date with Dongho. Kevin told me about it.”

Min Su looked away when he mentioned Kevin and spying on Ki Ming. “Well, that was d-d-different were like a family and look out for each other.” Min Su stood up and tripped.

Kiseop grabbed her arm and pulled her back so she didn’t fall on her face. “You have to be careful Min Su shii.”

Kibum and Kevin arrived together since Kibum picked up Kevin this morning. They were staring at everyone looking in Icing practice room.

“Yaaa you guys shouldn’t be doing that. Soo Min is practicing and doesn’t need anyone to interrupt it.” He watched them all fell forward into the practiced room.

“Kibum hyung you know you can be a bit scary sometimes.” Kevin waved to Min Su and Kiseop who was sitting next to her. It bothered him a bit. He walked over there. “Minne how are you today.” Kevin sat on the other side of her.

Soo Min heard a crash and noticed five people lying on the floor at the entrance of the practice room. “What are you guys doing?”

“Sorry Unni we just wanted to see you practice with Nichkhun oppa.” Ki Ming said.

“I didn’t mind if you guys came in and watched. You didn’t have to wait at the door and peep. You could have come in anytime.” Soo Min smiled at them.

The Digital Music Awards were at the end of the week.  They were almost done with rehearing. They just had rehearsal at where the Awards show was being held.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. Next chapter is going to be the digital music awards. Something might happen there. Hehehe. Who do you like better for Soo Min hehehe.