Chapter 12

A Song Calling For You One More Time

They were finished shooting the CM around 1 AM and were heading to the recording studio to record a digital single. Both managers sat outside or the recording booth watching both idols get ready to sing the song that was going to be used for Anycall Snowflake.

Soo Min was looking at the lyrics that she had to sing. She looked at Nichkhun and then looked back at the lyrics. She thought back to the shooting of the CM.

Soo Min and Nichkhun leaned into each other and snow started to fall. Nichkhun place a hand on Soo Min cheek he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. The camera came close to their faces. After the kiss they wrapped up the shooting of the CM.

Soo Min shook off what she was thinking about. She looked at the lyrics again and the music started to play. It was a cheery tune.


(Song)
When it snows
You will know
That the person that you are with
Is your soul mate
Watching the snow fall
Makes your eyes sparkle.
It brings a smile to my face
And makes me love you even more


Recording the digital single took three hours to finish. It was about five thirty AM Soo Min was asleep in the Dance studio, hugging a piro piro plushy. Her and the manager decided not to head back to the dorm since Icing had dance practice at 7 AM. The rest of Icing arrived and stopped at the door. They just stared at Soo Min.

The U-Kiss members came up behind them. “Is something wrong Sunbae’s?”

“Unni is sleeping.” Ki Ming said, “One of you should wake her. If you are brave enough to wake someone who barely got two hours of sleep.”

“She only got two hours of sleep.” Kiseop looked concerned. “Let Kibum Hyung wake noona. He is the only person who can wake Dongho. So waking up Soo Min noona will not be a problem.”

Ki Ming looked at Kiseop. “Kiseopie oppa you shouldn’t say that. Unni is kind of scary when she is over tired. She might just…” Ki Ming did the motions with her hands.

Kiseop looked at Ki Ming and backed away.

“Scared of a girl Kiseopie” Eli smirked. “She is just messing with you. Dongho I see why you like Mingie. She has a lot of cute antics like you.”

Kibum went over to Soo Min. “Soo Min this is your wake up call.” He placed a hand on her shoulder and shook her. She felt warm to him. His hand moved to her forehead. She seemed really warm to him. He remembers she was fine yesterday. “Ya Soo Min wake up.” He shook her more, but she didn’t respond.

Xander came over with Soo Young because it was taking awhile to wake up Soo Min. Xander looked back to the others “Soohyun get one of the managers, now!”

Authors Note: Sorry I had to stop it there again. Drama is needed. HEHEHEHE. Do you like the song. I wrote it quickly. Yes Soo Min has a Piro Piro. She likes cute things. You will have to wait to see what happened to Soo Min. Its another short chapter sorry! I hope you like it. Looking forward to your comments