Chapter 27

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Soo Min looked up at the person and realized it was Kyu Jong. She hugged him tighter and was still a bit shaken up. Soo Min thought to herself that it seems like Kyu Sunbae is always at the right place at the right time. She was glad that he pulled her out of the way. She could not explain why she was happy it was him. She started to wonder why was she always being saved by the same two people? Kibum saved her a few times and same with Kyu Jong.

Kyu looked down at Soo Min and was thinking of what the press did this time to her. It seemed like they were stocking her for some reason. They still would not let the fight she got in with Young Lee go. He thought that statement she released would help clear things up or was it something else. He hugged her closer and rested his head on top of her head. “Soo Min it’s going to be ok. I’m here for you.”

Kyu Jong watched the rest of the press run pass. They were gone for the moment. He let go of her and ped his sweat shirt and draped it over her shoulders. He put her sunglasses that were on her head down on her face and grabbed her hand. “Let’s do something fun.”

Soo Min looked at him and she followed him. They headed to a lake where he rented a boat for them to go on. Kyu Jong was paddling the boat for them. He hopped no one will recognize them. “Soo Min why were the press chasing after you.”

“They wanted more of a story from me. I knew that people were following me. They are always following me anymore. I just want them to leave me alone. Sometimes I regret becoming a singer, but if I didn’t I wouldn’t of met you and the rest of SS501. Also, I would not have known the members of Icing and U-Kiss too. I don’t know where I would be if I wasn’t an idol. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be normal just for one day.”

Kyu Jong looked at and what she was talking about worried him. He though she was just stressed out, but he was wrong. She is having these all these feelings at once. She was having regret about a lot of things. “Soo Min you would be an amazing person if you weren’t an idol. You’re meant to be an idol.”

“You may be right, but lately I haven’t felt like myself. After, what happened between me and Young Lee.
Things don’t seem the same. Everyone keeps asking me too many questions that I don’t know how to answer. I don’t understand what my heart wants anymore either. I keep telling my fans to follow their hearts when mine is confused.” Soo Min stood up and tripped over her own feet.

Kyu Jong grabbed onto Soo Min’s arm so she would not fall in the water, but the boat ending up tipping over anyway causing Kyu Jong and Soo Min to fall in the water. Knowing this would attract attention they went under the boat.

Soo Min looked at Kyu Jong under the boat. The water was up to Soo Min’s mouth. She was treading water to keep her head above the surface. “I’m sorry Kyu Jong Sunbae. I’m causing you a lot of problems today. Why are you even friends with someone like me who is annoying you constantly every day?”

Kyu Jong looked at her. Something other than this Young Lee thing must be bothering her. He never heard Soo Min talk this way. Kyu Jong pulled Soo Min into a hug. “Soo Min you never cause me problems. I care about you so much. It hurts to see you talk and act this way. You mean too much to me and seeing you upset really breaks my heart.”

“If I keep breaking your heart then you should not be around me. I keep hurting you Sunbae.” Soo Min looked into his eyes.

Kyu Jong placed a hand on her cheek, “Soo Min I like being around you. Your voice. Your smile. Your caring personality makes me want to be around you more.”

Soo Min looked at him. She wasn’t thinking about what she was doing. She leaned in closer to him. She was only inches from his lips. “Sunbae do you really mean that.”

“I mean it Soo Min. You mean the world to me.” Kyu Jong started to blush. He leaned into Soo Min and lips were almost touching Soo Min’s. He then leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. His eyes closed and his arms wrapped around her back.

Soo Min’s arms wrapped around his neck and her eyes closed. She pulled away moments later and looked at Kyu. “I’m sorry I have to go.” She swam under the boat and headed back to Icings dorm.

Kyu Jong smacked his forehead and could not believe what he just did. He really cared for her and he made her run away. Why did he kiss her at the stupidest moment possible? He could not help it. He likes her so much. Was this love. His hear could not stop beating. His face still felt flushed.

Soo Min arrived at Icings dorm and shut the door behind her creating a loud bang. She slid down the door and sat on the ground. She felt like she took advantage of Kyu Jong after he treated her so well. His kind words that he always said to her. His smile and she was messing with his heart because she was upset. She felt like she made him kiss her. Tears started to fall down her face.

Soo Young heard a bang and crying. She hurried over. “Unni are you ok why are crying and all wet.”

Authors note: Man I was very over dramadic this time. Hehehe. I hope you like this chapter. Falling in the water was an idea I got from playful kiss lol. I'm soo lame i watch soo many drama's hehehe. I enjoyed writing this chapter. tell me what you think I like feed back.

comment and subscribe

I hope you like it