Chapter 4

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Soo Min struggled; she did not know who this person was until she looked up. “Kibummie”

Kibum said looking down at Soo Min. “Soo Min Sunbae how have you been other than running from the press. Have you done something that they want? Did they catch you doing something you shouldn’t have been doing?” He smirked as he put her sweatshirt hood up for her. “You need to be more careful Soo Min. I don’t want to see you hurt, I know my Hyung says the same thing.” Kibum had a hand on her shoulder. “Hyung would also hurt me if I got too close to you. I think he is trying to claim you for his own, but it would be fun to give him competition. Right Noona” He leaned into her and chuckled.

“Kibum Hyung what are you doing to Soo Min Noona.” Kevin said as he smiled at her. “Hyung what are you doing flirting with noona. You’re cheating. I thought your hyung said something about…” Kibum but a hand over Kevins mouth and took some of the coffee that they purchased.

“I was just joking with Soo Min. She is one of my friends and my hyung says a lot of stupid things. Soo Min sorry about that. You know I was joking with you.” She smiled sweetly and removed his hand from Kevin’s mouth.

Kevin looked at Soo Min. “Noona I heard what happened. I hope this doesn’t affect Icing or our company. Is everything going to be alright are you going to be alright.”

“Don’t be sorry Kevin. It’s all taken care of. We are going to perform as four members right now. I have to get to the studio but getting some coffee and bagels sound good.” Soo Min waved goodbye to Kevin and Kibum, but they grabbed onto her and pulled her along.

“We took care of it noona.” Kevin smiled. “We decided to treat you guys and hang out since we want to make you four feel better.”

Soo Min entered the dance studio with Kibum and Kevin. The members were
happy to see them. Kevin was giving hugs to everyone in Icing while Kibum was helping out Soo Min with the food and coffee that they bought.

Kibum looked at Soo Min and noticed she had a sad face. He poked her side and she started giggling. “Cheer up Soo Min and don’t blame yourself. You did not cause this ok.” He put an arm around her to comfort her.

“Hyung what are you doing?” He walked over. “Noona don’t be sad.”

Kibum and Kevin stayed for an hour and hung out with the remaining members of Icing. They left because they knew they had to practice. They had to get to their schedule event anyway.

Soo Min looked at everyone. “Ok Min Su you’re going to go here.” She placed tape on the ground. “Were going to be performing two songs at out next performance which is tonight we have to get ready for it. Vocal practiced after we get the two dances down. Let’s go!” Soo Min hit play and they started dancing.

The group has been dancing for two hours straight. They were dripping in sweat. “Take a twenty minute break and then it is back to dancing.” Soo Min drank some water and sat down by her bag. She pulled out her phone and had a few text messages. It was other idols that she was friends with from other groups wishing Icing luck. Soo Min stood up. “Ok we almost go it perfect lets run through the dance two more times and then move onto singing.

A few hours have passed and the girls were all asleep in the dance studio. They worked really hard and were ready for their performance on Music Core. Their manager found them and woke them up gently. They changed and headed over to their performance on Music Core. Their performance was ok with four members; it would have been better if they had five members. After their performance they had an interview on the show after their performance.

“We just want to wish Park Young Lee with becoming a soloist. We wish you luck.” Soo Min said. “This will be our last performance with the song A Snowy Dream. We will be making our comeback next year. Please continue to support us and our new member Shin Su Hyun. We are Sugar and Sweet Icing we love you.”

A few weeks have passed since their goodbye stage for A Snowy Dream. They started to work on their next release. This time they were going for a dark, more mature look. Soo Min was working on the song for a while. Kibum has been helping her with composing a song.

“Soo Min want to call it a night, I’ll treat you to dinner.” Kibum looked at her.

“How about another time Bummie. I am really inspired right now. Thanks for the offer.”

Soo Min had been there for a few more hours. She had been doing this a lot lately. She is barely at Icings dorm anymore. She had fallen asleep in the studio once again.

Soo Min felt warm and noticed the coat draped over her. She then noticed
Kyu Jong sitting next to her and sat up. “Kyu Jong Sunbae what are you doing here?”

“You’re group members are worried about you. They think you are working too. Unni is rarely at the dorm. Unni is always in the studio working on out comeback song. Unni is also creating the dance. Kyu Jong Sunbae please talk to her for us. I also got a call from Kibum tonight. He said you turned down getting some food. Are you feeling ok?” Kyu looked at Soo Min. “Take a break from this. I brought you some food.”

Soo Min and Kyu Jong sat together in the studio. Kyu had brought some food.

“Is something bothering you Soo Min.” He looked at her with concern.

“What did you say something.” She looked at him.

“Something must be bothering you Soo Min. The expression on your face and you seem to be in deep thought.

“I just really tired. I should listen to when my body more often Kyu. I’m really overworked right now. I’m taken on too much, but I feel like I have to do a lot to protect Icing.” She looked at Kyu Jong.

“I have a surprise for you. I called the president of NH Media and told him a few things and he had a great idea. He discussed this with SS501 Company’s president. Icing, SS501 and U-Kiss are going to go on a vacation together. We haven’t got a chance to catch up and hang out without being followed by fans and the press.”

Authors note: I hope you like this chapter. I had fun writing it.