Chapter 29

A Song Calling For You One More Time

They charity concert was drawing near and they had to practice for it. There was going to be three groups and one soloist taking part in the concert is Icing, U-Kiss, SS501, and IU. They were all there since they had a few songs together and there were also going to be some mini games that they had to discuss.

Icing was on stage practicing their ballet song Yesterday from their newest single Flames of Love and then performed Sweet Dreams from their Sweet and Sour Romance mini-album. They watched everyone else’s performances. They were going to do collaborations tracks after they ate lunch. Soo Min was going to be sing a duet with Jung Min. The other members also had duet and sub group projects.

Soo Min was heading to eat with the other members when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked back and noticed it was Kyu Jong smiling sweetly at her like he always does. She watched the members stop and looked at them with questionable looks on their faces. “Go ahead; I need to talk to Kyu Sunbae for a bit.”

Kyu Jong led Soo Min into the stands, far from where anyone can see them talking when he sat down, “We need to talk about the kiss. I’m sorry I shouldn’t of but I wanted to kiss you Soo Min. I have feelings for you. I started having feelings for you awhile ago, but I didn’t know how to confess. I shouldn’t have kissed you when you were upset. Then when you disappeared for a few months you worried me a bit since I was thinking that I made you go away for awhile. I read the statement that your company released. I’m glad you took a rest and feeling better. Your new hair style is adorable. It fits your sweet personality.”

“I thought I forced you to kiss me since I was acting ridiculous and my heart was confused.” She looked at him. “It started with the scandal with Young Lee and the press always being a bother. I just had too much on my mind. I was acting like a child. I was depressed. Why would I regret being an idol? I wouldn’t have met a wonderful person like you Sunbae. The rest helped me thing a few things over that I had on my mind.”

“You were upset and I thought kissing you would stop your pain, but I made it worse. I’m sorry about that.” Kyu looked at her. “I wasn’t thinking all I was thinking at all when we were under that boat. I just wanted to cheer you up.”

“No you didn’t make it worse. Don’t blame yourself. I was going though something hard at the time. I should be the one apologized. I must have made you feel bad Sunbae. Who wouldn’t want to kiss a sweet, warm hearted, handsome guy like yourself?”

“And wouldn’t want to kiss a cute, adorable kind hearted girl” Kyu Jong leaned into her. “If you want me to stop I will.” He looked into Soo Min’s eyes.

Soo Min placed a hand on his cheek and leaned into him and their lips toughed. Soo Min body suddenly felt so warm and he stomach felt like she had butterflies in it. Kyu always made her feel this way. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she felt his arms around her waist pulling her close to him. They pulled away quickly when they heard footsteps coming closer.

Young saeng and Suhyun walked over together. They were discussing something and they saw Soo Min and Kyu Jong talking to each other. They wondered if something was up since they haven’t talked to each other in a while.

Suhyun went over to Soo Min. “Soo Min you should come and eat before there is no food left since U-Kiss can eat a lot of food in record time.” Suhyun linked arms with her and led Soo Min to the back where the food was.

Young Saeng looked at Kyu Jong. “You kissed her again didn’t you. Did you confess this time?” He looked at his close friend. He got the nickname on a radio show as the professor of love, which he really doesn’t understand since he currently doesn’t have a girlfriend.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Hyung.” Kyu Jong headed down to where the food was. He was hungry after all. Young Saeng followed behind him.

The person who hid behind the current smirked and looked at the picture that she took of Soo Min and Kyu Jong kissing. “This will mess up her career even more.” The person walked away and was going to wait for the right time to use the picture against Soo Min.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter and I am sorry if it is a bit short. It took me a while to finally think of something and here it is. There is some evilness to come hehehe. Feel free to leave comments I love getting feedback.

Comment Subscribe

Silent readers fill free to post a comment I would love to hear from you guys too,

Check out my other stories too.

ENJOY