Chapter 30

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Icing has been doing overseas activities with U-Kiss for the past few months. They had an Asian tour together traveling to many countries across Asia to meet their fans and perform a spectacular show for them.

Icing was performing at a Ski Lodge with many other KPOP groups. It was the KPOP winter festival. U-Kiss and Icing were invited along with SS501, Kara, Super Junior, SHINee, 2PM, SNSD, Secret, Miss A, Park Young Lee, and IU. This event lasted one week.

Soo Min was in the lodge café. She was out Skiing today she was drink tea while eating a piece of cheese cake. She felt hands cover her eyes.

“Unni” Min Su removed her hands. “I’m going to learn how to snowboard. Kevin is going to teach me.” She looked at her. “I’m going to try and make it to dance practice; if I’m late I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it Min Su. Just have fun and be careful.” Soo Min said as she watched Min Su and Kevin run off together. She took another bite of her cheese cake and smiled. She suddenly felt arms wrap around her neck and saw Kyu Jong’s face by hers, “So this is where you have been this whole time. I should have known you were going to be eating sweets.” Kyu Jong sat across from me, he had a nice big smile on his.

“Sunbae you know me too well. Would you like some?” Soo Min asked.

“I’m fine you enjoy it.” Kyu Jong smiled sweetly at me. Soo Min blushed slightly, “Kyu Sunbae what have you done today.”

“I was about to go snowboarding with the guys, but wanted to see your smiling face first.” Kyu looked me in the eyes and smiled as he stood up. “I’ll see you soon Soo Min” He ruffled my hair and headed to where he was suppose to meet the SS501 members to go snowboarding.

Soo Min started to daydream when she felt someone flick her forehead. She looked up and noticed Kibum. “Daydreaming again noona” He smirked and sat down across from her and smiled. “Why aren’t you outside skiing or snowboarding?”

“Because it’s so cold out!” Soo Min said cutely and pouted.

Kibum chuckled, “Why are you acting overly cute today. Where is the serious side of you?”

“I turn this way when I eat sweets KIBUMMIE.” Soo Min took another bite of cheesecake and smiled and turned away for a moment when SNSD Jessica called her name. Soo Min waved to Jessica. Kibum took this opportunity to take the cheesecake away from Soo Min. Soo Min caught Kibum when he got up and knocked over a chair. “YAAAA” Soo Min got up and chased after him.

Kibum ran into the lobby and ran outside. He saw Soo Min chase after him and he laughed, but was hit by a snow ball in the back of the head moments later. He looked back and saw Soo Min with a snowball in here hand. She tossed another one, but this time he dodged. “Kim Kibum you don’t steel cake from noona.”

"Too much sweets isn’t good for you Soo Min Noona” Kibum tossed what was remaining of the cheese cake into the trash.

“YAAAA” Soo Min ran over to him and slipped. Kibum caught her and chuckled, “See sweets turn you crazy.” He placed her back onto her feet and suddenly and smiled at her.

Soo Min grabbed onto the white rope that were handing down from his hat. Soo Min pulled down on them and brought Kibum to her level. “You know that wasn’t a great idea Kibummie.” She smirked and pulled him along.

Jung Min came down the hill and watched Soo Min man handle Kibum. He laughed and looked at Hyung Joon, “Looks like your brother did something to Soo Min. Ouch remind me not to get her mad.”

Hyung Joon, “I guess it is the only way to get him to listen besides have you noticed that Kyu Jong Hyung been acting strange lately.”

“Who’s been acting strange lately?” Young Saeng asked

Authors Note: This chapter is horrible and short. This story has been getting harder to write. It might be ending in a few chapters anyway. Their will be a second stroy to this don't worry. Just give me feedback to make my life easier. Any Ideas just let me know.