Chapter 28

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Sprinkles had ending their promotions and pulled the variety show Sprinkles SweetiePie after five episodes since Soo Min was going to be taking a few months off from the KPOP industry. The rest of Icings decided to take other jobs during Soo Min’s absence as MC’s and acting jobs. The members of Icing were worried about her since the press was having a field day with Soo Min’s absence. Saying things if she went somewhere to deal with her anger. Others were saying she left and was never coming back.

NH Media had to release a statement saying why Soo Min was going to be missing for a few months since the rumors were getting out of hand.

Kim Soo Min is currently taking a few months off due to a lot of stress and being over work. She has been over tired lately and this has concerned us. Soo Min shii also wanted to spend time with her older sister and visit her six year old niece and her two year old nephew.

Soo Min arrived in Incheon. She had her hood up when she was walking down the street of Incheon looking for her sister’s house. She found her sister’s house and hit the intercom button. “Unnii, I’m here”

Soo Min’s older sister Kim Hanra opened the door and pulled her into a hug. “Soo Min, it’s good to see my famous little sister. Minah really looks up to you. When I told her you were going to stay with us for two months she was so happy.”

“Unni that is great, I have a few things for her. Some signed CD’s and stuff.” Soo Min smiled and her older sister.

Soo Min adored her niece and felt bad that she rarely saw her. She sat down and drank a cup of tea with her sister to catch up for a bit. She started to tell Hanra what she was going through with Kyu Jong Sunbae and Kibummie. They talked about this till it was time to pick up Minah from school.

“Soo Min why don’t you pick up Minah for me. She will be really ecstatic if you picked her up.” Hanra said as she was rocking her son to sleep.

Soo Min arrived at the school with a hat and sunglasses on. She saw Minah looking for her mother. She stood by the teacher. Soo Min walked over and took off her sunglasses and kneeled down to Minah’s level.

Minah screamed and hugged Soo Min. “Soo Minnie auntie you really came.” She was so happy to see her amazing aunt.

The two months of her break have passed and she felt like a new person. She got herself a new look and everything. Her hair was now shoulder lent, wavy, and a chocolate brown color. She walked into NH Media’s building. She was walking around and noticed it didn’t change much. She was happy to be back and felt better than ever.

 

Posted Image



“Unniiii your back” Ki Ming ran to her and hugged her. Ki Ming almost knocked Soo Min over. She was so happy to see her. “What did you do to your hair its really cute Unni. It really suits you. You look well rested.” She hugged her tighter and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards where the members of U-Kiss and Icing were hanging out together. “EVERYONE UNNI’s BACK”

Everyone looked up from what they were doing and saw Soo Min. The members of U-Kiss came over and gave her a group hug.

Kibum smiled at Soo Min, “I hope you’re feeling better.”

“Kibummie I feel better than ever. I got to see my unni and my niece and nephew. My niece really loved the signed albums.”

Soo Min and the rest of Icing headed to their practice room to talk alone without the boys around, but they were probably going to be listening at the door anyway.

Soo Young looked at Soo Min, “Are you feeling any better. You were very upset when we talked last when you came home wet. You never told us what happened, suddenly you went missing the next day and Manager Hyung told us you needed to take some personal time.”

“I need time to think a few things over. I needed to clear my head and think a few things over. I also wanted to get away from the press. They been writing terrible things about me, but it doesn’t matter. I know the truth and that is all that matters.” She smiled. “I’m ready to work on our comeback.”

The president released a statement that Soo Min has returned by announcing their comeback which was three weeks away. He also announced a charity concert that they were going to take part in with U-Kiss.

The only person who had to record was Soo Min. She spent the day in the recording studio. She had to record three songs.

A week later Icing shot the video for this main track Flames of Love. The video was hard to shoot since the members of Icing were dancing around flames and NH Media didn’t want them to get hurt. They were continuing with their mature image from their last mini-album Sweet a Sour Romance. That image was very popular with their fans so they decided to take it to a new level and they hoped the fans would like it.

Album: Flames of Love

1. Flames of Love
2. Insensitive Person
3. Yesterday


Today was Icings comeback stage of Music Bank. They were backstage waiting to perform. Icing comeback images started and they appeared on stage. They were dressed in clothing that looked burned. The music for Flames of Love started. They started to sing with a slight auto tuned voice.

(Soo Min)
My heart keeps beating like this
The flames of desire
Keep growing for you
I long for your love.

(Suhyun)
The heat keeps rising
When your lips touch mine
It turns me into another person

(Soo Young)
My heart keeps going boom boom
It will not end.
The flame is not going out.

(Chorus)
These flames of love
Keeps wanting me
Comeback for more
These flames are my desire
These flames of love are
Taking control of me

(Min Su)

These flames of love are driving me insane
They keep pulling me closer to you

(Ki Ming’s Rap)

This love is burning
This love is creating new flames
My desire will never end with these flames

(Chorus repeats twice)

 

When they sang the last line flames shot up from the ground and the ended with a group pose. The crowd screamed.

Authors Note: I decided to give Soo Min a new look. Since after last chapter I felt like she needed one. I hope you like this chapter. Its not really as dramadic as my last, but ever stroy needs a chapter like this. I hope you like the song.

Comment and Subscribe and Enjoy