Chapter 13

A Song Calling For You One More Time

Xander was comforting Soo Young in the waiting room at Star King. They were shooting an episode today. She had to take Soo Min place on she show since she was in the hospital due to fatigue. Xander kept his phone with him because Kibum was at the hospital with Ki Ming, Kevin, and Min Su.

Xander looked at Soo Young and was worried. He never has seen her down before. She was always cheerful and charismatic. Xander pulled out his funny glasses that he wears in “Pop in Seoul” to try and cheer up Soo Young. He was happy that he was able to make Soo Young smile and laugh.

Kyu Jong and Hyung Joon arrived at the hospital. Hyung Joon got a call panic call from his brother early this morning. He rushed to the hospital after SS501 finished up their dance practice. They were busy working on their comeback. They arrived at the room Soo Min was in.

Hyung Joon went over to his brother and flicked him on the forehead. “Yo my brother, come with me you need to eat something. You can’t sit around here. Soo Min will be fine. She is just over tired and needs some rest.”

Kibum stood up when his brother mentioned that they should talk. His brother is always looking out for him. Kibum seemed a bit down. He was really worried about Soo Min. He left the room with his brother and headed to the cafeteria.

Kevin looked at Min Su and then the sleeping Maknae. “Min Su you should get some fresh air. I will buy you whatever you want to eat.” He stood up and took her hand and led her out of the room.

Min Su looked at Kevin who was dragging her out of the room. Kevin was always a sweet person that is what she liked about him.

Kyu Jong took off his jacket and placed it on Ki Ming shoulders. She was asleep on the cough in the room. Kyu Jong looked over at Soo Min and sat down in a chair by her bed. He pulled out a teddy bear that he brought with him for Soo Min. He knows she likes stuffed toys. Kyu Jong placed the bear that he brought by her pillow. Moments later he watched Soo Min turn over and grabbed the bear.

Soo Min started to wake up a few hours later. It felt like she was hit by a truck. She started to open her eyes. She realized where she was and sat up quickly. She looked around and saw sleeping Ki Ming. Kibum was asleep and Kevin was leaning on him while Min Su head was resting on Kevin’s lap.

Soo Min looked at the bear that she was hugging and read the note that was attacked to it.

 

Soo Min.

I hope this bear brings a smile to your face and makes you
feel better soon.

Kyu Jong



Soo Min smiled at the note and the bear. She hugged it and then noticed that Kyu Jong and Hyung Joon were also asleep in the room. Soo Min looked over at kyu Jong and then noticed Nichkhun at the door.

“Soo Min Shii my manager told me what happened. I hope you are alright.” He walked over and handed her flowers. He looked around and noticed the people in the room and sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Thanks for your concern Nichkhun Shii.” Soo Min smiled at him.

“That’s a cute bear. Just like the person who is holding it.” He referred to the bear she was holding.

Soo Min blushed at his comment. “That’s nice of you to say.”

“I will see you around Soo Min Shii.” He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. He got up and left the room.

Authors Note: Mwhahahaha another cliff hanger. I am evil! I had to do it now its moving more into three people liking Soo Min. I hope you liked this chapter.